Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Who Would U Save? Momma Or Wifey? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Would U Save? Momma Or Wifey? (625 Views)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / What Name Did U Save Ur Dad's Number With In Your Phone?give Reasons / A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would U Save? Momma Or Wifey? by lifehacker: 3:59am On Nov 08, 2013
Theres a story of a man who took his mum and his wife to a ranch of some sorts, while in a boat theres a storm and the boat turns over, it happens that the man is the only one with the knowledge of how to navigate these waters and he has the capacity to save only one person or die trying the two....the question is......who should he save, his momma or his wife?

If you were in a similar situation, who would you save? Nairalanders i need ur views!
Re: Who Would U Save? Momma Or Wifey? by pickabeau1: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2013
myself
Re: Who Would U Save? Momma Or Wifey? by lifehacker: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2013
pickabeau1: myself
and leave both to die?
Re: Who Would U Save? Momma Or Wifey? by pickabeau1: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2013
lifehacker: and leave both to die?

You asked me who i would save smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? / Share Your Experiences Of Living With Relatives Here. / Pride Is Not A Sin. Be Very Very Proud -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.