Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence (19621 Views)

A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / Labor cost Of Plastering 3 Bedroom House / Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 08, 2013
I intend to plaster a piece of land with the dimension 100' x 50' and only the inside of my land. No plan for the exterior since they do not belong to me. Can someone help me with the detailed material required (sand, cement) and labour cost too. Thanks for the support.
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by Civory(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2013
Did you mean the fence in your land? And is there a building on the land yet? Because am wondering any you want to plaster a fence now if there's no building in it and you are not leaving there yet. It's better you use the money to start your main building.

2 Likes

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2013
Civory: Did you mean the fence in your land? And is there a building on the land yet? Because am wondering any you want to plaster a fence now if there's no building in it and you are not leaving there yet. It's better you use the money to start your main building.
Thanks... The building is already completed and we are now planning to plaster the fence and put finishing touches on it. Please help with the required material and labor cost.
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by Civory(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2013
Ok. It's now clear.
You will need upto 2 full load of plaster sand. A load is about 15k to 17k, depends.
About 20bags of cement but minus the outside. Just the interior. You can find out how much cement costs in your location. It's around N1,800 here.
And labour which varies from area to area. But on the average the labour would be around 60k tp 70k. Don't do per day labour just give it as a contract to the bricklayer. Ask him how much he will collect to finish the job. Then pay him partly. Mind you the bricklayer is the one to provide his own laborers from the fee charged.
Mind everything I wrote here is just a rough estimate as am not on ground to see for myself.

1 Like

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by oubi: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
[size=14pt]I don't even know what nairaland is anymore[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by warrikid(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
cost of labour varies from location to location,e.g abj and benin cant be dsame in labour cost.
so it depends on ur location plus u cn calculate that from what u paid em for d plastering of ur house.
my 2kobo.
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by POLICECAP: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
oubi: [size=14pt]I don't even know what nairaland is anymore[/size]

[size=18pt]Bear parlour[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by MrAboki: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
E get anybody wey resemble Mason or Brick layer for here?!

Okay.. Ask Oga Spyder
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dude jst award me d contract nd i will co ordinate d job 4 u...please pay d sum of 1 million naira into d account numba 0029294498 diamond bank account name...EJIKE..CHINEDU...tnks i await my bank alert..
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by exbash: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
B4 u knw now u will see " How many bottles of star and/or Alomo can one take on a rainy day " .....

1 Like

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by vosquare: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
kkk
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by zivility: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Go and engage the right professional to esimate for you! who you need is a Quantity surveyor.

3 Likes

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by globalfnl(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
We can help u do the job. Call me on 070394z9213.
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by Intelligentman(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
You should sleep and wake up.
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by psucc(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
This thread is due for an award as the slowest thread on NL's FP
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by J0nyb0y(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
if u intend making it like wall of jerico..
150bags of cement 50loads of sharp sand, labour 100k
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by Gayigaskia(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
POLICE CAP:

beer? grin

3 Likes

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by Onedaysure(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Me be mason o, when never u want to start d job let me know. O seh!!. But land is 120by60. How come ur own is 100by50?
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by Chynx(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
POLICE CAP:

No be only "Bear" parlour...Lion parlour nko? grin

2 Likes

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by hammedkola(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2013

Jarus started it undecided undecided, though his own was informative, but other users took it other way. Afterall there are bricklayers around, can't you contact them for estimation?....

I won't be surprise when i 'll read a thread on how to mould block...

1 Like

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by uwemjack(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
What is the height of the fence or how many coach of blacks do you have?

Assumptions - height of of wall 2000mm, mix ratio - 1bag of cement to 10 headpan of sand budget
30 bags of cement
1 trip of plaster sand (20tn)
labour for plaster 65k

my professional fee is 5% pere grin wink
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by liyalla(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Wow! A man who builds an entire house does not know what it would cost to plaster a fence. My opinion dis thread is to mimic NLders or this guy is an alien who just arrived earth with a building whose fence is unplastered. Abeg go ask d engr when build dat house jooor angry
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by 2busy: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
chibabe3: Thanks... The building is already completed and we are now planning to plaster the fence and put finishing touches on it. Please help with the required material and labor cost.

Bross for the fact that you have erected a building on the land, you don't have to ask such questions on nairaland, simple arithmetic from your experince of the main building from foundation to completeion alone can help you do your calculation.
But if you don't want to disturb your brain for that, pay a qualified Quantity surveyor.

@ Properties section Admin, this isn't worth front page topic.
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by ceasare: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
These days what makes front page ehn.....i wonder what seun is doing about it. its getting out of hand before you know some1 will start topic on how to clean your butt after defeacating!
@op this question shdnt b asked if truly you built a house before like u said...topic like this shd be confined to d property section where proffessionals and people with relevant info can help out not justling for space on fp...my thoughts though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by linuster(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ejike.chinedu:
Dude jst award me d contract nd i will co ordinate d job 4 u...please pay d sum of 1 million naira into d account numba 0029294498 diamond bank account name...EJIKE..CHINEDU...tnks i await my bank alert..
Igbo nd money,who wan try dem
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by Desloaaa(f): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Okay! Now the Mods are getting paid.nice one
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by snika: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
linuster: Igbo nd money,who wan try dem
You could see the guy was just playing.

But at least their able-bodied men don't form cripple to beg on the street like your people, or do they? wink
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by oyinmio: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Civory: Ok. It's now clear.
You will need upto 2 full load of plaster sand. A load is about 15k to 17k, depends.
About 20bags of cement but minus the outside. Just the interior. You can find out how much cement costs in your location. It's around N1,800 here.
And labour which varies from area to area. But on the average the labour would be around 60k tp 70k. Don't do per day labour just give it as a contract to the bricklayer. Ask him how much he will collect to finish the job. Then pay him partly. Mind you the bricklayer is the one to provide his own laborers from the fee charged.
Mind everything I wrote here is just a rough estimate as am not on ground to see for myself.
is per day job bad?I intend to put a structure on my halo plot and was thinking of per day job since I don't have money to finish d building now
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by brabus(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
I'm of the opinion that not everyone deserves a voice on the Internet.

Nairaland, this days do not only provide a pedestal for those voices but forces them to compete to be the most homogenous.

Let me clarify, I don't hate Nairaland neither do I hate any of the admin/mods but I think the forum is simply becoming a valuable tool for those (mods inclusive) looking to waste time or laugh at some funny stories. Otherwise, what's this topic doing on the frontpage?

A sheer waste of the forums potential.

1 Like

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by hammedkola(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
brabus: I'm of the opinion that not everyone deserves a voice on the Internet.

Nairaland, this days do not only provide a pedestal for those voices but forces them to compete to be the most homogenous.

Let me clarify, I don't hate Nairaland neither do I hate any of the admin/mods but I think the forum is simply becoming a valuable tool for those (mods inclusive) looking to waste time or laugh at some funny stories. Otherwise, what's this topic doing on the frontpage?

2busy:

Bross for the fact that you have erected a building on the land, you don't have to ask such questions on nairaland, simple arithmetic from your experince of the main building from foundation to completeion alone can help you do your calculation.
But if you don't want to disturb your brain for that, pay a qualified Quantity surveyor.

@ Properties section Admin, this isn't worth front page topic.

Its nothing but attention seeking rather
Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by AdeniyiA(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
brabus: I'm of the opinion that not everyone deserves a voice on the Internet.

hi mr blabbing brabus, sometimes I laugh at the ignorance of people. to you this topic is a trash, do you bother to ask yourself if it could be useful to some budding engineers on this forum. NL is for everybody, to gain and give/impact knowledge. if YOU find a topic useless ,simply shift, NL has many sections from where topics that inform, educate, enlighten etc are brought to the FP. mind you NL is what it is today because of someone ingenuity and vision and I believe he has guidelines and criteria for FP posts. maybe if u had asked why this topic was posted on the FP, you would have been informed, not just coming here to condemn what you don't understand.
IF YOU CAN'T HELP IT, DON'T CONDEMN IT.

1 Like

Re: Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence by omode2(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ op ds what i do collect like three estimates frm bricklayer for comparison. Bt was wonderin for u to build a house and for just mere fench u are nw askin hope u av nt been scammed by bricklayers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Aluminium Longspan Roofing Sheet Thickness / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom 2flat Attach At AIT Road Alagbado / How Do I Approach My Landlord To Withdraw The Increment In Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.