Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ (34452 Views)

Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) / Man Defrauds In-law In N9m Deal / Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Harrisonn(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kasali Adegoke, the leader of the armed robbery gang that robbed popular fuji musician, Wasiu Alabi aka Pasuma, of his 2006 Range Rover Sport, says he sold the vehicle for N950,000.A search on the Internet by Punch correspondent, however, suggested that used version of the vehicle sells for N3.5m, while a new one costs between N8m and N9m.

The 32-year-old, who is currently in detention at the Special Anti Robbery Squad, Ogun State, said he sold the car to a receiver at Cotonou.

He said, “I have a receiver at Cotonou who usually calls to place orders for any type of vehicle that he wants. Before we stole Pasuma’s car, my buyer had already told me that he wanted a Range Rover Sport. We were just on the lookout for possible victims when we noticed Pasuma’s car.”

Although based in Ogun State, Adegoke said he usually comes to Lagos to steal choice vehicles.

On the night Pasuma was robbed, Adegoke said he was merely roaming the Ahamddiya area of Lagos along with some members of his gang when the musician was sighted.

PUNCH Metro had on May 29 2013, reported that a nine-man gang attacked the fuji artiste around 9pm, while he was on his way to a show.

Pasuma, who was dispossessed of other valuables in addition to his car, was said to have hidden his face from the robbers while the ordeal lasted. He was dumped in a bush near Ota, Ogun State after being stripped down to his underwear.

Adegoke said, “While he was with us, we had no idea that he was Pasuma. We did not recognise him. It was the next day that we realised that it was Pasuma car we snatched the previous night when the news was all over town.

“By that time, the car was already in Cotonou. We drove it that same night to a border town in Ogun State where one of the receiver’s boys was waiting to drive it back to Cotonu. We were paid N950,000.”

Despite a deformed left hand, Adegoke confessed to having killed over seven policemen during his six-year career as a robber.

The police added that his eight man gang had killed over 20 people.

“I was badly burned as a baby; I was just 13 days old when someone threw a burning material through the window on my bed. By the time I was rescued, the left side of my face and my left hand were badly burned.

“Despite the handicap, I was able to master the art of shooting with an assault rifle. I would rest the gun on the ground while I loaded it and would support it with my deformed hand while I shot,” he said.

The Ogun State Commissioner of Police Mr. IKemefuna Okoye, had last Monday, paraded Adegoke along with three other suspects in Abeokuta.

Led by the SARS Officer-in-Charge, Mohammed Tijani, Adegoke was reportedly arrested in the Obele area, a border town between Nigeria and Benin Republic. He was said to have been critically injured in a shoot out with the police.

Adegoke reportedly led the SARS team to arrest other members of his gang at their hideout in the Iju-Ishaga area of Lagos State.

Okoye had said that the gang members had confessed to killing the former South West Coordinator and Ogun State Commander of the Vehicle Inspection Officer, Mr. Yomi Bamgbose, in 2011, as well as the killing of five policemen attached to the Quick Response Squad at the Ijemo Agbadu and Mowe/Ibafo areas one year ago.

The gang was also said to have allegedly killed about 11 policemen in Kwara and Lagos states and were responsible for the death of five policemen in the Imeko area of Ogun State, in a bullion van attack in September 2011.

They were also said to be responsible for the killing of four members of the Ogun State Vigilance Service and three filling station attendants in Ifo last June.

Source Punch

Source >> http://naijapremium.com/breaking-news/480-i-sold-pasuma-s-n9million-range-rover-sport-for-n950-000-politics-nairaland.html

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Can you just imagine

1 Like

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by whirlwind7(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
The first reaction you'd feel for such a handicapped and obvious burn victim is compassion...without a clue that this particular one has got a vendetta against anyone and everyone who happened to cross path with him, especially if you show signs of of being well off. Now i'm thinking what could have happened if they realized that it was Pasuma they were trying to rob. Probably sing "Alhaji's praise and ask to be ""settled" before sending him on his way, along with few slaps.

4 Likes

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by AnOlAd: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hehehehehe na only my naija peeps, they cover armed robber face.... Lmao, don't know what they are protecting ooo...

28 Likes

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Wat my business...nairaland am hungry...wat can u advice me 2 eat ..

2 Likes

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by kennyonthrone(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Choiii na dis kind biz u go do nd @ d end u go talkk nice doin business wit u
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
“I was badly burned as a baby; I was just 13
days old when someone threw a burning
material through the window on my bed. By
the time I was rescued, the left side of my face
and my left hand were badly burned."

If you died then, it would have been better.
Taking other people's lives as if they aren't human beings like you.

They should just sentence him to 500 yrs imprisonment.

This is real madness.

11 Likes

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Akshow: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kasali! Kasali!! Kasali!!! Eme lo mo pe o? kaaaa daaafun o. Koni ragba fun o. Arungun eleeeeerrriiibuuuu ole olosha. Imagine o. 950k. D buyer should also be arrested to.

30 Likes

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Stunner1(f): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
haaaaaa oma ga oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by AnodaIT(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
So with one hand , this guy killed SEVEN ARMED Nigerian Policemen . Egunje Police
Harrisonn:
Despite a deformed left hand, Adegoke confessed to having killed over seven policemen during his six-year career as a robber.

“Despite the handicap, I was able to master the art of shooting with an assault rifle. I would rest the gun on the ground while I loaded it and would support it with my deformed hand while I shot,” he said.

13 Likes

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by yang(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na wa o. . . See the guy hand sef. And u wonder why sharia people say cut it off completely.

A shame really.

3 Likes

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
wtf!

speechless

1 Like

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Basic(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Now, I don't understand the rationale behind blurring an armed robber's picture to hide his face.

3 Likes

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by emekaanijah(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am dumbfounded..

1 Like

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Basic(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Now, I don't understand the rationale behind blurring an armed robber's picture to hide his identity.

9 Likes

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by tiamiyukunle69(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
O di egwu o!!!!!!!
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by oderemo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Why do they have his face blurted.
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
AnOlAd: Hehehehehe na only my naija peeps, they cover armed robber face.... Lmao, don't know what they are protecting ooo...

I'm still wondering
The police is our friend, they're doing it to protect us lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by fishkaveli(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
All I could do is to shake my head
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
We don miss diss guys for area.... Atleast...none of dem to threaten me again.....up iju boiz
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Licensed2Kill(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Naija police don get ds one. . .All ds one wey he jst bn dey confess anyhow. . . .mek dem ask say who Kill jesu too nah.

3 Likes

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by intelligen(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
I jst hp he dosent get away wt al dis atrocities cos i dnt trust our judiciary system...

1 Like

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by rali123(f): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Is it proper to cover aa thief Face.
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Mayany(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
WTF I gat no love for criminals and dont pity them either cos dey are so heartless#Have a nice tym in Jial#

1 Like

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by donem: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dare devil, immagine the number of policemen killed by his gang, what will NPF do to this one Smh!
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Etumgbe(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
God punish devil
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by naptu2: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Basic: Now, I don't understand the rationale behind blurring an armed robber's picture to hide his face.

Human rights lawyers have often complained about the practice of parading suspects before the media. They say that a suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. What if he is eventually acquitted by the court?

So, policemen and the media now take measures to obscure the identities of suspects.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Not my biz
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
nawaoo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SON Arrests Two Chinese Men In Lagos Over N5bn Fake Tyres (Photos) / 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto / US Court Convicts 25-year Old Nigerian For Wire Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.