Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? (28200 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 / Mexico Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (1 - 2) On 16th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Kingspin(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
'Talent Ihenacho' The player of the tournament.

2 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Koval12(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
Musa muhammed
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by omiobo: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Very difficult to choose but I will give it to musa because he played two roles.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by osmond2009(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
MuSa Cafu Mohammed, very hardworking and humble boy. He will go places
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nemidav(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
prof800: YAHAYA....!
Yuu knw ball,Yahaya was d man of d match
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by dojumav: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nwakali

2 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Odeju(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
It was a team work and i give kuddos to them but what i saw is that they did nt make good use of their wingers.........congrat anyway

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Adunbarin: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Iheanacho Ramsey

4 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Johndale: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Musa Cafu Muhammed
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by kzokul(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Iheanacho and Alampasu........ Musa Muhammed is d worst playa so far in dis eaglet team

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Bright90s(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
primus_maximus: Mesut 'Ihenacho' Ozil!!

Lionel ''Iheanacho'' Messi

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by danielmichael(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
boko haram was de best player
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Johniky19(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
those guys really wonderful,this is barca team work , no selfish,equal to each other ,fantastic performance to all the players but I give it to iheanacho who is going to arsenal fc.

3 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by ArihiChimezie(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
all the players its a collective effort
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by beewhyfocs(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yahaya was too selfish and holds the ball for too long thereby allowing the opponents to get the ball back too quickly.

I give it to Ihenacho, he is a master playmaker! I just love to see him hold the ball. Just like Mikel back in Netherlands 2005 before he was caught up in "maurinhonism"!

3 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by blessedghost(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
They are good, the main man is Iheanocho Muhammad alempesu, that is the full name of the man of the match I watched

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by sheylarhh(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
I give it iheanacho... but wait o y u pole not mentioning Nwakali ... he makes tins happen 4 DAT midfield... controlling d midfield.. he is d Andrea pirlo of Nigeria.. watch out for d guy

3 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by philc334: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Olypeppy: Alampasu,iheanacho,Musa Mohammed.......they are driving me crazy.
thank God you said it on time, follow my direction. ask around for YABA left. grin
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nigeria are champions in two football competitions this year its not a coincidence......... We have Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
musa mahammed, alampoasu, iheanacho
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
I give it to Kanu Nwankwo .
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by wengerjay(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Musa Muhammed of course!He played as a Right back as well as right winger.He made it look as if Nigeria team was more than eleven players on the field.He made an assist and capped it with a Classy goal.

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dominiquez: Nigeria are champions in two football competitions this year its not a coincidence......... We have Goodluck

yes, blame goodluck as usual...
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Bluesky202: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
na me
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by kgr8mike(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
Alampasu
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by alfredo4u(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
Messi Ihenacho Leo

Endtime player like Messi
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by alfredo4u(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
Messi Ihenacho Leo

Endtime player like Messi
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by ENDTIMES: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
The man of the match and tournament is YAHAHA.

Time will tell on this verdict, it is Not the End for this brilliant talent.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by uccheks(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
alampASUU
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by tobyluv3(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
ball boy nd david luiz
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by chucky234(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
They had a good game, Yahaya and Nwakali worked their socks off,Alampasu and Iheanacho were brilliant but Muhammed Musa was strikingly breathtaking.
Man of the match = Muhammed Musa.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by keemness(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
GrAnDwEeZ: wu saw nwakali. .my player of d tournament. .an unseen hero. Waz alwayz behind iheanacho. .made z work luk xo easy

I swear u sabi watch boi......that is d new viera.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grayson-Onyeka Stephen Keshi: Keshi Jr & Girlfriend Welcome A Son / Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee / Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.