Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power (3441 Views)

The Most Powerful Spiritualist/herbalist In Nigeria.....+234867395768 / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by peteregwu(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
SHOCKER, CONFUSION AS SPIRITUALIST CONSULTS ON THE SOURCE OF LORDS CHOSEN POWER

I am brother Victory Chibueze Chiaka, I hail from Emie, Owerri, Imo state. Many people know me. I have been a spiritualist. When I tell you I am practicing spiritism, you may take it lightly but I know what am talking about and how committed and how deep I went into it. Let me give you an example, I can be here and at the same connect to what is happening in London, America etc. I started from local to international level.

I was born in the Christ Apostolic Church. I began to do the work of God there. I left the ministry thereafter, to establish my own ministry. At a time, a friend came to offer his own opinion to me. He made me to understand that some pastors use diabolical means in other to support their ministries. Naturally, I had the gift of seeing things - a kind of seer. For this reason, I abandoned my church with the junior pastors there and decided to become a spiritualist. I see things beyond the physical and communicate with spirit beings (demons).

In the course of my work, some group of people came to me with a Video C.D and asked me whether I have the rumour going around about the Lords Chosen Church, that they wanted to know whether it is true that the G.O of the Lords Chosen acquired his power from evil means. Meanwhile, I must say here that since I started practicing my work as a spiritualist, I had never consulted about the Lords Chosen because I didn't have any business with them, they were on their own and myself was on my own until that fateful day that these group of people came.

My job mainly had been with politicians, and some other pastors, people in general. If somebody died for instance and they wanted to know if he/she was killed, I would be consulted and when I bill them, they would pay and buy all the materials I demanded from them for the work and I would consult the spirits through mirror and everything would show there like television, nothing will be hidden. If it is pastors, I would check and the source of the pastor's power would show, in fact, everything about him or her will show, and if he is living in immorality, it will show and also show the person he did it with.

So, back to the visit of people that came to inquire about The Lords Chosen. As they finished making their request, I told them what they would bring for me; ram, goat and others. We bid the fee and I charged them, they brought everything and I swung into action. I put everything in place and started consultation.

People of the Lords Chosen as I consulted, something great and shocking to me happened. Immediately I said to my mirror that I wanted to know about the Lords Chosen. I added, Pastor Lazarus Muoka appear! People, what I saw was fire that appeared and broke the mirror into pieces. Some people that has been into spiritual consultation would understand what I am explaining better. Once you want to consult on anything at all in this world, as long the thing is in this world, the mirror will expose it. But in this case it was different, because, instead of the man of God to appear, fire answered me and broke the mirror. What I noticed after the encounter was my clothes that was looking like what gun powder burnt.

I told the people that came to me to inquire that can they see what happened, this shows that the power that the G.O of the Lords Chosen is using is from Almighty God. I told them that he is a real man of God. They were looking at me in amazement. I continued by telling them that you people know me very well, if it is otherwise, I would have told you. Because I have been checking some other pastors and have been getting all information about them without failing.

After that incident, a little while another set of people came to me with the same consultation about the Lords Chosen, so I told them that the G.O's power is from God Almighty but they insisted that I check for them. Then I gave them my bill of two hundred and fifty thousand naira (N250,000) and all the things needed for the work. We bidded and agreed on one hundred and eighty thousand naira (N180,000). The same night these people came, some other people came the same night with different kind of geeps and hummer geep for the same request. So, I told them that if I make another consultation and the result remains the same, that my life would be in danger because, some powers that be had warned me not to speak out about the outcome of the previous consultation, that is saying that the Lords Chosen is a church from God. They warned me to keep the matter secret.

So, having explained this, one of them that was an Alhaji insisted that I try again. We prepared everything and I set the mirrors and started making my incantations. This time around, I started calling on both local and international spirits, so that if he (pastor Lazarus Muoka) belongs to anywhere, it would be revealed. As I made my request to the spirits to show me if this man of God belong to anywhere. Chosen people, another fire appeared. This time around, both the mirror inside and outside broke, all the candles went off and fear gripped all of us and we ran away.

People, I tell you, their is a living God in the Lords Chosen. At the time the mirror broke, their was an image I hung up there, which control the air, it fell down and broke too. As this happened, I could not get myself. The men jump into their cars and left, then I was left confused. That night, I didn't know what to do again. That same night I had an encounter in the dream, the pastor of the Lords chosen appeared to me with two Angels, he was in the middle. One of the Angels called me from distance and said, look at the person you are calling, he is in my hand, to show you that he is with me. The angel instructed me to say out what transpired as I consulted about the G.O of the Lords Chosen. I told him that the evil spirits have warned me never to say or expose what transpired otherwise, they will kill me. The angel of the Lord insisted that I must speak out. Then they departed.

On getting to day break, I started receiving calls from withing and outside the country, they were querrying why i did such consultation, that that invocation I did about that man has spoilt so many things in different places (their kingdoms). They said i must pay dearly for that. So, I pleaded with them and they told me that the only remedy was to keep my mouth shut, never to disclose what happened. As a sign, they shot me an arrow on my heart. I became ill, I went to the hospital and after all the treatment, their was no solution. I knew it was a spiritual attack. In other to appease them, I decided to replace their mirror.

The same day, a stranger came to me with a hummer 'jeep' and called me by my name. I looked at him, I have never met him before in my life. So he confronted me and asked why on earth did I make such deadly consultation to the spirits. He said that they were all seeing everything that after the first one, they warned me not to speak out and that why did I tell them not to watch those CD's, did I not know that those evil rumours were mainly being used to work against the church? He told me to prepare for my death.

After all these, I became very sickly and was at the point of death and they kept telling me not to open up. Then I told them, how could I keep quiet while am already dying in my sickness, is it not better I open up and get myself than to shut up and remain in that state. They said it was because of the one I had said already. I pleaded with them to help me out so that I would not die, yet their was nothing they could do.

Then I decided to locate The Lord's Chosen so that I could confess. I had never stepped into this church before. As a matter of fact, I didn't have anything to do with the church or her members. Though I used to see them, but I never knew how powerful their God was. Why I said this is because some churches have had conflicts before and in the course some of their members would come to me to inquire about their pastors and whenever I make consultation, the whole truth about them will appear.

People, let me tell you at this juncture that if you divide churches into ten, only one part is true. You may wonder how I came out with this ratio. I myself was into ministry until I discovered that some people in the ministry was going for such consultation. So, a friend of mine took me to a particular place and I saw what some pastors were doing. Then I got fed up and decided to quit the ministry, leaving it for my junior pastors and decided to go into deep spiritism.

So, as I decided to go into the Lords Chosen to confess in that my sick state, I decided to go to their branch in owerri. On getting into my car, I was attacked spiritually and I started shouting Jesus severally, don't allow me to die, don't allow what they said to come to pass in my life. In that state I ran to a nearby church for the pastor their to pray for me, but the man was afraid and did not pray for me. By God's grace I got myself and decided to go home. On getting home, I switched on my cable and saw the Chosen TV and I saw the pastor (G.O) of Chosen, making declaration sitting down and what he was declaring was that "if you were sick, whether here or overseas, just place your hand in the screen, you will be free." I touched the screen and received the pastors prayer as he prayed. As he did, then I started vomitting, after the vomitting, I went to the toilet to flush it out, a spirit appeared there and asked me, "are you now praying with this man?" well, thank God I got some relief from that vomitting. The same night the spirits were saying they would kill themselves and not me. The next day, I decided to run to lagos. The first vehicle I boarded; I met a man who preached in the bus. I told him my troubles and asked him where to locate the Lords Chosen Church in Lagos. He told me that he would rather direct me to another church where I would go to receive deliverance and that I should not go to chosen, so that they would amend things in other for the spirits to be appeased, then I would not be troubled again. I collected the address from him.

I took a flight to Lagos, accompanying me were two people who were helping me because I was very sick. I could not drink cold water since the attack started. When I landed in Lagos, I traced the address and their was no solution in all that i was told to do where that man directed me. So, in the night I had another encounter with the G.O of the Lords Chosen with two other Angels in the dream and he said to me, I told you to come and confess what happened so that you can be free (The G.O was in the middle of the two Angels) and you are still roaming about. When i woke up, I decided to come.

As I prepared and came out, because I didn't know my way to the church, I started walking down the road. At a point, I turned back and saw a brother wearing The Lords Chosen apron, he was just their waiting and i met with him asking him that I want to go to his church. He said, "come, this is the vehicle we hired for those who want to attend the programme we are having today." That was how I joined them. I am sure that where ever that brother is sitted, he would see me and remember the incident this morning.

At this point, I would have to make a humble plea for the pastor to pray for me, so that what the spirits said would not come to pass because different kingdoms all over the world are battling me now. By the grace of God their is a level of faith in me sir, I believed that as I have set my feet here, they can't touch my life and the pains and affliction they projected in me will vanish away. The G.O responds through the moderator, "give your life to Jesus and be a chosen, nothing will happen to you." The young man agreed and immediately surrendered to Jesus and became a chosen.

In conclusion, I want you all to believe that their is power of God here and God is here. Having gone through this and knowing who I was before, their is true God here. I want you to believe God, that their is true God in chosen.

Remain blessed in Jesus name. Praise the Lord!

Brother Victory Chibueze Chiaka
Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.

Testimony is courtesy of The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement.

Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by Kendzyma(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chosen again..just wandrn why member of d church iz bein curious about d sourc of power of dr pastor..
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by evergreen247: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2013
THIS WHOLE POST CLEARLY SHOW THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE!!! If read this post with open mind you will know clearly ALMIGHTY GOD is not performing all this magic to show he is whatever!
I don't believe in revelation but my BIBLE but the reason I start giving ear is because Testimonies coming out of the Church like this one above and that Chinenye became insane because she burned her chosen materials!!!
... Will somebody run mad by renouncing
Jesus Christ
Open your eyes wide, in fact this
testimony you posted makes
me believe more!!!
... Why is that God of chosen ( always god
of chosen, why can't the name change if
they are the same).
NOTE: Don't justify it with God of
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob or other ones
that is clearly stated by Himself in Bible.
... Concerning the Testimony you posted,
anything can appear to anybody and
claim to be Christ or whatever that is WHY
I don't believe in all these revelation but I
reason with fact that is why I change my
mind!!!
... IF IS THE SAME JESUS, LET HIM
ANSWER "JESUS CHRIST" GOD DID NOT
INSIST YOU MUST CALL HIM GOD OF
THIS OR THAT!!!
... I repeat, Will ALMIGHTY GOD make
someone insane because he burned his
materials
... Go and pray for real Almighty God to
reveal Himself to you not all Spirit is from
God.

3 Likes

Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by macof(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Bull shit. If you do evil, evil shall surely come to u, no Jesus or Lords chosen can help u.

Only grow in consciousness and do good.

However I always suspect that chosen church, the spirit behind them is different from other churches. I just hope the pastor isn't using evil spirits.
but still lazarus mouka is a,man I respect, a pity he calls on the name of a dead Jew
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by peteregwu(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmm....if the acclaimed Christian does not understand what the Lords chosen is all about by their own discernment, is it not better for them to pray and ask God question. After God is the fountain of wisdom and knowledge, He knows the end from the beginning. No matter how someone will hide under the covering of evil power, if you highly spiritual and have the knowledge of God and His spirit, one will surely know. I was also in a spiritual church for about 22 years. In fact, I was born into it and my grandfather happens to be a native doctor, so friends, I very much know more than you. Many occult men today use the name of Jesus today any how they like, even to perform miracles. So we calling the name 'the God of Chosen' is not a sin. God allowed it to be like that. But the pastor prays in the name of Jesus, so do we members. The problem with so many people is that, they lack understanding, they fail to pray, because they are too canal and lazy to pray.

The Lords Chosen s 10yrs+ by December she will be 11 years, and the ministry is in almost all the countries in all the world, in the space of 11yrs. Don't you think it is the finger of God. Have you ever seen a church with such expansion in such a little while? Friends, ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS.

This is end time where evil has become good and good has become evil. But God knowing fully well has decided to cause revival through this ministry to bring down the kingdom of darkness and make the truth to overcome evil through the ministry.

Pastor Lazarus is the only pastor I know that will call sin by names during ministration. He is the only one that speak against polygamy and ask the second husband and wife to park for they are thieves. Pastor Lazarus is the only one that will speak bodly on pulpit and say that arm robbers, prostitutes, drug dealers, fraudsters etc never to pit their money in offering bad or sow seeds. Friends, an occult man can't preach the truth, else Satan will kill him or her. Satan can't preach the raw truth of the gospel, else people will get saved. The sole aim of the devol is hide the truth from believers so that out of ignorance, they will die and go to hell. Satan knows that the raw truth is the only thing that can defeat him, nit until one start binding him in the name of jesus, no, it is only when a believers have the knowledge of the raw truth and live by it, then you will be able to bind the devil.

Hope you guys understand this?
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by udopee(f): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
People knows the Truth just that their evil lifestyle can't allow them to admitte it. CHOSEN IS BLESSED!!!

1 Like

Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by macof(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
wat is this Peter saying? Satan in the Bible always told the truth, in fact Yahweh is the big lair
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by amaralizzy40y: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chosen is blessed by d most high God n shal nt be curse. Whosoeva dat bless my G.O n my church shal be blessed bt whosoeva dat curse my G.O n my church shal be cursed.

1 Like

Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by woky: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Chosen is blessed by d most high God n shal nt be curse. Whosoeva dat bless my G.O n my church shal be blessed bt whosoeva dat curse my G.O n my church shal be cursed.
Amara has spoken grin
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by dnacrystal: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Fabricated story.
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by macof(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
dnacrystal: Fabricated story.

Might not be, I actually believe this to some extent.
However, The Lords chosen is not worshiping God almighty you don't need a rituals to realize that, just study and research.
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by asco15(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
macof:

However, The Lords chosen is not worshiping God almighty you don't need a rituals to realize that, just study and research.
so who do dey worship by calling Almighty God, Jesus Christ, Jehovah etc? Or do u tink dat we only pray wit God of Chosen? Beside, if we are chosen, and our God is the almighty God, what is wrong in calling Him God of Chosen.
Now, can u tell me what d devil will profit in preaching genuine truth of salvation 2ru chosen?
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by asco15(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
macof:

so who do dey worship by calling Almighty God, Jesus Christ, Jehovah etc? Or do u tink dat we only pray wit God of Chosen? Beside, if we are chosen, and our God is the almighty God, what is wrong in calling Him God of Chosen.
Now, can u tell me what d devil will profit in preaching genuine truth of salvation 2ru chosen?
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by macof(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
So then who is your God? And makes u chosen?
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by PastorOluT(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2013
evergreen247: THIS WHOLE POST CLEARLY SHOW THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE!!! If read this post with open mind you will know clearly ALMIGHTY GOD is not performing all this magic to show he is whatever!
I don't believe in revelation but my BIBLE but the reason I start giving ear is because Testimonies coming out of the Church like this one above and that Chinenye became insane because she burned her chosen materials!!!
... Will somebody run mad by renouncing
Jesus Christ
Open your eyes wide, in fact this
testimony you posted makes
me believe more!!!
... Why is that God of chosen ( always god
of chosen, why can't the name change if
they are the same).
NOTE: Don't justify it with God of
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob or other ones
that is clearly stated by Himself in Bible.
... Concerning the Testimony you posted,
anything can appear to anybody and
claim to be Christ or whatever that is WHY
I don't believe in all these revelation but I
reason with fact that is why I change my
mind!!!
... IF IS THE SAME JESUS, LET HIM
ANSWER "JESUS CHRIST" GOD DID NOT
INSIST YOU MUST CALL HIM GOD OF
THIS OR THAT!!!
... I repeat, Will ALMIGHTY GOD make
someone insane because he burned his
materials
... Go and pray for real Almighty God to
reveal Himself to you not all Spirit is from
God.

Do not be deceived God cant be mocked, for whatever a man sows that he shall reap, if you sow to the flesh you will of the flesh reap corruption, and if you sow to the spirit you will of the spirit reap life everlasting!

Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

2Timothy 2:19

Stay blessed n remain rapturable
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by SecretDreams(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Something isn't right here
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by xager(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
una again
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by Acidosis(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:

Buhahahahahhahaha

Typical 9ja christian

My G.O grin
My Church grin

Where is your Jesus?

Why should a Babalawo confirm the authenticity of your Igwe G.O ? grin grin

Is the Holy spirit not in your church to convince the masses? grin

Better take your eyes off those "paid" scripts called miracles grin

1 Like

Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by asco15(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
There has been several revelations 2ru the Holy spirit to many people, confirming that chosen is from the Almighty God.
The case of this spiritualist is a confession of his experience. Besides he didn't say that those that came to him were chosen members, rather he mention an alhaji.
Matt.12:36, remember dat u shall give account of every idle words that a u speaketh. Be warn !!!
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by SecretDreams(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Another ignorant naija christian, will your G.O give you green card to heaven ? Does your church count as regards your salvation ? Better build your faith and personal relationship with Jesus primarily on the word of God and ask the holy spirit to help. Shalom !
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by dnacrystal: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
asco15: There has been several revelations 2ru the Holy spirit to many people, confirming that chosen is from the Almighty God.
The case of this spiritualist is a confession of his experience. Besides he didn't say that those that came to him were chosen members, rather he mention an alhaji.
Matt.12:36, remember dat u shall give account of every idle words that a u speaketh. Be warn !!!
I wonder what concerns an alhaji with the source of chosen church, all things being equal. I refuse to believe that over-zealous members have nothing to do with this.
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by macof(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
dnacrystal: I wonder what concerns an alhaji with the source of chosen church, all things being equal. I refuse to believe that over-zealous members have nothing to do with this.

of course things like this cant be taken seriously. many stage acts on church altars these days
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by amaralizzy40y: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
@Acidosis, if u cn't read n understand u shup up dat ur cavity.who tld u dat those pple dat went 4 d consultation are 4rm chosen,pple went 4 consultation becos of dat evil vcd d heard. God of chosen is so great no need of we member consulting babalawo.
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by amaralizzy40y: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
[quote
author=Secret_Dreams] Another ignorant naija christian, will your G.O
give you green card to heaven ? Does your church count as regards your
salvation ? Better build your faith and personal relationship with Jesus
primarily on the word of God and ask the holy spirit to help. Shalom
![/quote]And wht is ur biznes if my G.O gives me green card or not, and if my church gives me salvation or not. Abeg mind ur biznes if u hav notin to say afteral heavenly race na one by one.
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by peteregwu(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Acidosis:

Buhahahahahhahaha

Typical 9ja christian

My G.O grin
My Church grin

Where is your Jesus?

Why should a Babalawo confirm the authenticity of your Igwe G.O ? grin grin

Is the Holy spirit not in your church to convince the masses? grin

Better take your eyes off those "paid" scripts called miracles grin

why will God not arrest a babalawo, when you people are condemning the pastor and the Lords chosen. God had to arrest him too so that all those people and pastors that used to go to him for powers will no that power belongs to God Himself, and so that others will also believe.

Not that Linda that claimed she died and Jesus entered into her. buhaha..buhaha, God is not the God of the dead but of the leaving. a sinner is the temple of satan and not of the holy spirit.
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by macof(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
peteregwu:

why will God not arrest a babalawo, when you people are condemning the pastor and the Lords chosen. God had to arrest him too so that all those people and pastors that used to go to him for powers will no that power belongs to God Himself, and so that others will also believe.

Not that Linda that claimed she died and Jesus entered into her. buhaha..buhaha, God is not the God of the dead but of the leaving. a sinner is the temple of satan and not of the holy spirit.

That man up in the Op is not a Babalawo
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by amaralizzy40y: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
macof:

he is a spiritualist. na dey same people.
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by Acidosis(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
@Acidosis, if u cn't read n understand u shup up dat ur cavity.who tld u dat those pple dat went 4 d consultation are 4rm chosen,pple went 4 consultation becos of dat evil vcd d heard. God of chosen is so great no need of we member consulting babalawo.

Sorry ma..
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by peteregwu(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
macof:

what is the different btw him and babalawo. I know he is spiritualist, but all of them are the same jare. they all worship demons.
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by macof(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
he is a spiritualist. na dey same people.

Spiritualist is a person that performs spiritualism.

spiritualism is belief in the consciousness of unalive entities.

Pastors are spiritualist, Christians are spiritualist, muslims are spiritualist, Babalawo are spiritualist, pagans are spiritualist, all religions are a kind of spiritualism The only people who are not spiritualist are Atheist

U belief Jesus is alive even tho he has been dead for 2000yrs- that's spiritualism

U believe an unseen holy spirit empowers Christians- that's spiritualism

You believe an unseen God in heaven is the creator of the world- that's spiritualism

So you are also a SPIRITUALIST
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by macof(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2013
peteregwu:

what is the different btw him and babalawo. I know he is spiritualist, but all of them are the same jare. they all worship demons.

I don't know wat kind of spiritualist he is, but it is an evil kind.

Babalawo are not wicked or evil, they preach good character, wisdom and intelligence. Do not let Nollywood deceive u.

Babalawo are the highest and most respected priest in Ifa Orisha practices.

They are pagans who worship and teach about the God of the Yoruba people. They don't worship demons. In Yoruba spirituality, demons are called Ajogun, and they are not directly counterparts of the western/Christian view of demons. The ajogun are negative forces that brings bad tidings to humans.

Ajogun attack humans on these occasions

1. To execute the law of karma(bringing evil to those who do evil)
2. Evil humans call him them to hurt innocent people.
3. When someone curses another, the Ajogun are the ones that ones that carry the effect of that curse to the cursed person

The man in the op is probably using Ajogun powers(tho he is Igbo, their spirituality is different from Yoruba)

But Babalawo are devoted to Gods not demons
Re: Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power by peteregwu(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=macof]

I don't know wat kind of spiritualist he is, but it is an evil kind.

Babalawo are not wicked or evil, they preach good character, wisdom and intelligence. Do not let Nollywood deceive u.

Babalawo are the highest and most respected priest in Ifa Orisha practices.

They are pagans who worship and teach about the God of the Yoruba people. They don't worship demons. In Yoruba spirituality, demons are called Ajogun, and they are not directly counterparts of the western/Christian view of demons. The ajogun are negative forces that brings bad tidings to humans.

Ajogun attack humans on these occasions

1. To execute the law of karma(bringing evil to those who do evil)
2. Evil humans call him them to hurt innocent people.
3. When someone curses another, the Ajogun are the ones that ones that carry the effect of that curse to the cursed person

The man in the op is probably using Ajogun powers(tho he is Igbo, their spirituality is different from Yoruba)

But Babalawo are devoted to Gods not demons
[/quote

forget that thing, all are the same. they don't believe in God. they may believe, but they don't live by what is in the bible. black and white witches are the same. don't be deceived.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Says Poverty Is Not Of God. / Is It Good To Give Money To Mad People? / Selman: A Most Dangerous Weapon In Satan's Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.