Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Afrikeo.com | Search African News And Blogs - What Do You Think About It ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Afrikeo.com | Search African News And Blogs - What Do You Think About It ? (1164 Views)

2015/2016 Best SEO Tricks/Tips For Wapka Sites And Blogs / Offer To Cartoon For Websites And Blogs And Magazines And Newspapers / Looking To Advertise For 4 Months On Nigerian Websites And Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrikeo.com | Search African News And Blogs - What Do You Think About It ? by mambenanje(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2008
Hey webmasters check out this search engine and media portal for african news, blogs, classified. To see what africans world wide are saying or doing.
www.afrikeo.com which gives u whats up in africa is a project am still working on but you could contribute to it by criticising and pointing errors [ its not yet complete ], suggest a blog or news feed u know so we include in the index, add your blog to our index by suggestion or just check it out
for nigeria specific, you can go direct to www.afrikeo.com/big/country/nigeria
enjoy
Re: Afrikeo.com | Search African News And Blogs - What Do You Think About It ? by mambenanje(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2008
please webmasters,
your critics and proposals will help me alot on that project.
thanks for your comments
Re: Afrikeo.com | Search African News And Blogs - What Do You Think About It ? by soeasy: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2008
hi man,

I am digging it I will get back
Re: Afrikeo.com | Search African News And Blogs - What Do You Think About It ? by mambenanje(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2008
ooh soeasy
thanks for the comment, and I will appreciate if you can help me with critics or proposals so i make it a better solution. Especially the search and the content display for every african country
Re: Afrikeo.com | Search African News And Blogs - What Do You Think About It ? by ZUBY77(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2008
nice site but how do you manage all these sites you are creating?
Re: Afrikeo.com | Search African News And Blogs - What Do You Think About It ? by mambenanje(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2008
hey zuby
nice question though its out of the current context but I will answer by example [Seun I like examples] wink
how does google manage all these solutions www.google.com/labs or why do they build soo many solutions ?
Well I work with people and I am co founder or founder on most of the products I build, for Afrikeo i am just the CTO and a co founder, the founder is another guy. So i worry less about the product after the codes have been written or after updates and maintenance is done.
hope you get it now. I talked about this on my blog because many people ask me same question check it out here

http://mambenanje(dot)(dot)com/2008/07/seekvice-another-startup-am-working-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Forum Moderatos Needed On Www.naijavoice.com / Is .net A Site Or A Blog / ONLINE FREELANCE : How To Earn Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.