Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Wat Can She Do About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Can She Do About It (658 Views)

After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) / Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy / Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Can She Do About It by tpapi: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
My girl's nysc certificate is missing n she has no single photocopy of d nysc cert , dat is d most baffling thing about it, wat can she do to get another nysc cert
Re: Wat Can She Do About It by Slowpois0n: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
this is not the right section to post this. you wont get the reply you wished for.
Re: Wat Can She Do About It by HARDDON: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
firstly, get a police report, they would charge u for it,

secondly, photocopy it with you id then visit the NYsc secretariat in that state, they would tell you what to do next,

just be ready to pay some dough
Re: Wat Can She Do About It by Exponental(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2013

Skelewu......le le le le le!
Re: Wat Can She Do About It by Waspy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
I dislike careless GFs.. angry
Re: Wat Can She Do About It by Ellatyra(f): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
Waspy: I dislike careless GFs.. angry
Lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Warning Signs Of Potential Abusers / How Would You Know That You Are Dating A Girl? / Singleness Issues: Singleness, A Gift?! Are You Kidding Me?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.