Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot (3335 Views)

New Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 And S5 For Both Retail And Wholesale / INNJOO Note Or Samsung Note2 10.1inches Needed! / London Used Samsung Galaxy Note2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by mrph: 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am not a regular on this boards, but just seeing this sub-forum, I wish to assist and offer something to keep it growing.
I am a GSM software repairs expert based in Port Harcourt and am willing to assist those who want to learn or feel I can assist them.

For now, the hot jobs are:

- Repair of Sudden Death (Dead Boot) Samsung Android Phones - S3, S4, Note2, Grand, etc. I fix them in 30 mins.
- Repair of Cracked LCD Screens on most expensive Samsung and Apple phones - s2. s3, s4, Note1/2, Grand, Premiere, s3/s4 Mini. The price to change LCD's of these phones cost about N9,000 - N38,000 depending on model. For this, you can get it repaired for less than half the cost.

NOTE - SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTERS DONT/CANT DO THESE JOBS FOR NOW, as long as I know.

Without sounding like im advertising, these services im willing to offer free to those I perceive as great contributors to this forum.

If the mods allow, I can attach my numbers, but for now, I wont

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by ebeano(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
I have a note 2 that needs the screen and sudden death issues to be fixed. How much?
Re: Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2013
That's cool. ..
Drop your address and mobile
Re: Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by mrph: 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
ebeano: I have a note 2 that needs the screen and sudden death issues to be fixed. How much?

hmm, 2 faults in 1 phone?
Or are u a tech also ? I can teach you how to do both.
Otherwise, I Will do the sudden death free if you also fix the display (i assume its cracked but the touch still working).
PM me for more info
Re: Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by mrph: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
BADNEAT: That's cool. ..
Drop your address and mobile

gsm clinic, 118 Aba rd (2nd Floor), Garrison, Port harcourt
Re: Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by emmyskies(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
op can you fix Samsung galaxy s5 sudden death. imei was showing invalid and now phone won't power even to download mode
Re: Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by mrph: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2015
emmyskies:
op can you fix Samsung galaxy s5 sudden death. imei was showing invalid and now phone won't power even to download mode
Sure. Will need the full history when its time (why and how imei invalid)
Re: Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by emmyskies(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
mrph:

Sure. Will need the full history when its time (why and how imei invalid)
okay. it was last year december I went to mtn office at rumuokwurusi to swap my s4 with s5. same day before I got home, everything was fine. I browsed with the phone and check the imei, everything was perfect. about 30 minutes later the phone switched off by itself. I powered it on, it will stay for like 2 to 3 minutes then switch off itself. this was how it continued. the next day when I checked the imei it was showing "imei invalid/invalid". because of this I couldn't make call nor browse because it won't register on network. I browse with it via hotspot. I later discovered if I am playing music it won't shut down anymore. so I still continued managing the phone by playing music in the background. the phone was rooted but the super su wasn't working properly. I felt the problem was incorrect rooting so I re-rooted it using towel root. the new super user replaced the previous one and I updated it via play store. after updating, I installed busy box and flip font then I started playing game on it when the battery ran out. only for me to charge it later it wasn't charging. I changed battery but it won't charge nor power, even to download mode.

and one more thing: At the back label is written G900F but before the phone died when I boot it to download mode was showing G900K. I don't know if it was flashed with the wrong firmware before I bought it
Re: Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by maximanuel: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2016
Guy is d phone still available...pls contact me...07064924927
emmyskies:

okay. it was last year december I went to mtn office at rumuokwurusi to swap my s4 with s5. same day before I got home, everything was fine. I browsed with the phone and check the imei, everything was perfect. about 30 minutes later the phone switched off by itself. I powered it on, it will stay for like 2 to 3 minutes then switch off itself. this was how it continued. the next day when I checked the imei it was showing "imei invalid/invalid". because of this I couldn't make call nor browse because it won't register on network. I browse with it via hotspot. I later discovered if I am playing music it won't shut down anymore. so I still continued managing the phone by playing music in the background. the phone was rooted but the super su wasn't working properly. I felt the problem was incorrect rooting so I re-rooted it using towel root. the new super user replaced the previous one and I updated it via play store. after updating, I installed busy box and flip font then I started playing game on it when the battery ran out. only for me to charge it later it wasn't charging. I changed battery but it won't charge nor power, even to download mode.
and one more thing: At the back label is written G900F but before the phone died when I boot it to download mode was showing G900K. I don't know if it was flashed with the wrong firmware before I bought it
Guy is d phone still available...pls contact me...07064924927

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by emmyskies(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2016
maximanuel:
Guy is d phone still available...pls contact me...07064924927Guy is d phone still available...pls contact me...07064924927
It is. Alright. I will
Re: Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by maximanuel: 12:14pm On May 05, 2016
emmyskies:
It is. Alright. I will
or better still gv me ur number
Re: Samsung S3, S4, Note2, Grand Dead Boot by emmyskies(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2016
maximanuel:
or better still gv me ur number

(1) (Reply)

Factory Unlocked Iphone 3gs For Sale! / New Arrival! Blackberry Bold 9900 For Sale Pics Included. Bold2 London Used Avai / Curve 4 for 35k, Bold 2 For Sale 27k..., Bold 5 For 70k and Lots others..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.