Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Let Us Protest To Paypal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Us Protest To Paypal (732 Views)

Good News: Nigerians About To Have Full Access To Paypal / Better Alternatives To Paypal / Appeal To Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Protest To Paypal by talk2me006(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2013
We all knew that paypal doesnt include Nigeria in their platform.I believe if a common Niger can be included i dont see any reason why Nigeria should not be included.
It is high time we Nigerian stop hidden our ip addresses in order to apply for common paypal.

My suggestion:

If all of us can congest the paypal contact inbox with our complain, i believe paypal can change their mind.

This is just my opinion.
feel free to share your suggestion
Re: Let Us Protest To Paypal by talk2D: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2013
Bro,
Did you read the latest news about GRE &TOEFL?
The test have been suspended because of "mago-mago"(you should understand this better).
Put yourself as the Operation Manager of Paypal and everyday you wake up, you have 50 new messages that someone just got scammed using your money transfer service.
What will you do?
Some people are ready to finish the system once it is available.
Instead of you to protest... Try to create a solution/plan for PayPal; they might consider.
Re: Let Us Protest To Paypal by talk2me006(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2013
@talk2D!
I believe many countries which we know hacker are plenty still make the paypal approval.
what can you say about that?
Or can you say it is only Nigeria that such things can be found.
Re: Let Us Protest To Paypal by Gmmail(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Bitcoin accept all countries
Re: Let Us Protest To Paypal by talk2D: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2013
talk2me006: @talk2D!
I believe many countries which we know hacker are plenty still make the paypal approval.
what can you say about that?
Or can you say it is only Nigeria that such thinags can be found.

Those hackers hack to sell info...Some can't use it because it is traceable.
Individuals in those countries can be traced.
They value identity.
Re: Let Us Protest To Paypal by talk2D: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2013
PayPal need to be convinced.
It is as simple as that.
They will need to work with Nigerian Banks(this will be another case since the system is also corrupt).
Re: Let Us Protest To Paypal by talk2me006(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2013
talk2D:

Those hackers hack to sell info...Some can't use it because it is traceable.
Individuals in those countries can be traced.
They value identity.
yes ! i know .
but this does not means Nigeria cannot be included.
The hackin things is not the issue. afterall, many payment solution company still accept nigeria.though they may not standard to paypal
Re: Let Us Protest To Paypal by talk2D: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2013
Try to google the reasons behind it.
Thanks
Re: Let Us Protest To Paypal by talk2me006(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2013
Type it in google by yourself and link it here .
let see and analyze it.

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, Please What Are The Best Security Measures For SMF? / *i Need Reviews On My Online Web App / I Got Banned By A Top Mob Adnetwork That Pays Me More Than Adsense What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.