Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller (6170 Views)

Flying Eagles Goalkeeper Dele Alampasu’s Transfer Saga Lingers / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / Iheanacho, Awoniyi And Alampasu Named In CHAN Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by owolabifunke14(f): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
Giant of Africa hired a Togolese! #sad
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by Sike(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Where is that 'boy'(parading as a female) claiming to have a crush on Alampasu on Front page? Would she have said what she said if Alampasu was still a satchet-water seller? undecided
LaiLai !!
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
owolabifunke14: Giant of Africa hired a Togolese! #sad
hired?
Pls read the thread again.
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by daviide: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
*singing psquare "e nor easy eh" na ur turn today another man tomorrow.... chai! grin grin cheesy
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by owolabifunke14(f): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

hired?
Pls read the thread again.
grin ok he was nationalised #teamtheworldisaglobalvillage
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by samilo88(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

How can i be Jealous Of Him......
I only pointed out a common lie..

How can such an old man b 16.......

And If there's anyone who is miserable it is U n ur generation...
Because in the next thousand years U can never measure Up to where i am now..
Not to mention d next 6 years..

Retårded goon..
My Kind does not give a flying Bleep if he wins d match or not..

See this ASUU Pikin talking about where he'll be in the next 6 years. Douche you better pray ASUU saves you from your misery and stop hating on Alampasu. He has made the country proud and you haven't even made yourself proud.
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
samilo88:
See this ASUU Pikin talking about where he'll be in the next 6 years. Douche you better pray ASUU saves you from your misery and stop hating on Alampasu. He has made the country proud and you haven't even made yourself proud.

Senseless Fanatic..
What does ASUU have to do with Shiit..

And Where are You today..
I'll ignore ur last comment..
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
The path trailed by some to greatness wasn't rosy in any sense. Seeing how humble he was bowing to every official before collecting his trophy, says alot
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by jayblinx(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Yes ooo. Thank God you noticed the OP's real gender.
they were actually 2 people.....a flat nyash lady and a huge man gay
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
jayblinx: they were actually 2 people.....a flat nyash lady and a huge man gay
hey albino, lock up!
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by Danhumprey: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
jayblinx: they were actually 2 people.....a flat nyash lady and a huge man gay
Can you expose their monikers? It would really put them to shame. cheesy
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by Mcleo007(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: If This Dude Is 16 may my phone go up In flames...

Look At The Skin..

A good thingz Lions no longer eat humanz...

Na correct Eshon b dat one..
Only 1 slap this guy fit ruin my face..

pray you never experience abject poverty in your life! If ever you've seen and witnessed how living in hardship can wiggle ones look, you won't be saying this.
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by vodkat: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Im sure he has a nigerian passport. Or would he fly to dubai with togolese passport
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by tpia5: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
owolabifunke14: Giant of Africa hired a Togolese! #sad

owolabifunke14: grin ok he was nationalised #teamtheworldisaglobalvillage

check his name dear.
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 11, 2013
tpia@:

check his name dear.

mummy
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by tpia5: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
#me@:

grandma
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by jayblinx(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2013

hey albino, lock up!
lols...take am easy na...no mind my picture...it was the sun
Re: Dele Alampasu, The Nigerian Under-17 Golden Keeper Was A Pure-water Seller by jayblinx(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Danhumprey: Can you expose their monikers? It would really put them to shame. cheesy
broda...i no undastand dat grammar ooo...thanks to ASUU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bestodds Previews And Tips Thread / Why Footballers Wear Headphones When They Get Down From The Bus!!! / CAF CUP Enyimba Vs Zamalek June 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.