Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,691 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies (9303 Views)

Ladies Do You Prefer Fair Or Dark Guys. / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by cephaswizzy(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Stillstan(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2013
I really don't know the reason, but its a big turn on for me! I adore fair ladies so much!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Its a crime to be dark skinned! But I still won't bleach.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2013
It depends on the level of fairness,lol,but I find chocolate or black girls more beautiful,team "I love black chicks"ask beyonce or genevieve they know and understand what am saying.lol

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Cos u guys think sey if u mari fair babe or date fair babe dem go av money!!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: Cos u guys think sey if u mari fair babe or date fair babe dem go av money!!
bose!!!!!u funny die,who tell u that one?abi na just out of imagination?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2013
They are DARKNESS.

tongue
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Enegod(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: Cos u guys think sey if u mari fair babe or date fair babe dem go av money!!
senseless

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by chiboy1928(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2013
what is dis one saying are u realy ok!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by xynerise: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Trying so hard to know the minds of men will only cause brain flu.

@op. Some men think fair skin is clean and dark skin hides dirts grin.

Fair skin is bright and dark skin is blunt tongue

Fair skin is attractive

But the advantage of dark skin is that it hides spots tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Enegod: senseless
sometimes the senseless talk makes sense if you sit ur ass down and pour water on ur hot brain you would know that you should first of all try to understand what she is saying before u jump into conclusion and open that ur dust-bin u call mouth to call her post "senseless"

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Enegod(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: sometimes the senseless talk makes sense if you sit ur ass down and pour water on ur hot brain you would know that you should first of all try to understand what she is saying before u jump into conclusion and open that ur dust-bin u call mouth to call her post "senseless"
as$ licker

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Dannylux: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Black is beautiful but everyone is attracted to light. You see the problem?

My babe is brown skinned tho smiley
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2013
Dannylux: Black is beautiful but everyone attracted to light. you see the problem?
everyone?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2013
Enegod: as$ licker
hehehehehehehehe,d tin don pain am!!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: hehehehehehehehe,d tin don pain am!!
as in pain am seriously,u need to see his brain getting hotter!!!!GOD did I just mention his brain?I forked up big time,why should I call that empty dirty bucket on his head "brain"oh lord I won't forgive myself.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: as in pain am seriously,u need to see his brain getting hotter!!!!GOD did I just mention his brain?I forked up big time,why should I call that empty dirty bucket on his head "brain"oh lord I won't forgive myself.
lolz,pls itz ok,let it go.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by badmeat(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Weather u dark,brown,white or yellow,if the curves are not tight count me out,grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2013
black is beauty,it takes a guy dat sees beyond the ordinary face to see d beauty in a dark or chocolate gal,most guys are only attracted to light gals,whereas most lightskin gals are not beautiful..
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2013
balynzgal: black is beauty,it takes a guy dat sees beyond the ordinary face to see d beauty in a dark or chocolate gal,most guys are only attracted to light gals,whereas most lightskin gals are not beautiful..
I dis-agree with u that most guys are attracted to light gals and I also dis-agree that most light skin gals are not beautiful,using the word "most"is like saying 90 percent of light skin girls are not beautiful which is not true at all,anyways I like chocolate or black chicks than light skin girls but that do not mean most light skin girls are not beautiful,I like chocolate skin or black girls because that is what I just like.different guy with different skin colour that attracts them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Dominionng(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: sometimes the senseless talk makes sense if you sit ur ass down and pour water on ur hot brain you would know that you should first of all try to understand what she is saying before u jump into conclusion and open that ur dust-bin u call mouth to call her post "senseless"

C'mon man, am sure the dude meant no harm. Listen to ur 'crush' nd let it go. You need nt strip urself naked and start breaking bottles to pick up a fight with an innocent dude jst b'coz u want a lady's digits. We are mature people here, letz act like one.

By the way... I think he had a point.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2013
most black gurls re ugly

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by NnamdiN: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2013
I don't discriminate.
#Teamallweather black white blue pink albino shebi na one eventual ''location'' grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Allboiz: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2013
So there is no hope 4 we the darkest ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by 234GT(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2013
I will never marry a fair skinned lady. Fair skin starts going bad with dark patches once the woman starts approaching 40.
Fair skin gat no second hand value.

Black girls make me go crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Ohibenemma(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2013
White skinned girls are attractive (create undue attention), but not necessarily beautiful. Black skinned girls are cool but not necessarily beautiful.
I like fine, smart, neat ladies...being tall(not like nepa poles), short(not like malta guinness bottles), slim(not like those gaunt walkway models) or plump(not flabby fat) doesn't matter...once she's godly(not mary amakaish) and intelligent.
The complexion may attract me, but only to study such a person closer and see her inner virtues.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by UIA04(f): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
cause the fair skin luks more tractive even though iv seen some dead ugly girl who pple stil think are prety cause the re fair.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Some nigerian men are so so dumb n wanna bees esp d OP types hav u 4gotten dat even if u marry a snow white, there is a probability u pple will hav dark children esp to any man dat has made ill comments to black gals av just curse their future black daughters . I see similar topics on NL n it surprises me but I reality is not so, how can u make black gals feel so bad abt themselves n make fair or probaly bleached skin gals special my man is light n he loves me crazy. These are reasons dat makes gals of nowadays go extreme tomor u start crying to ur mama u can't understand women anymore, if u observe clearly is those poor poverty striking guys dat says ill things to clean swt nigerian gal. Some nig men are just silly n d OP is mentally impaired. Oops just said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
xynerise:
Trying so hard to know the minds of men will only cause brain flu.

@op. Some men think fair skin is clean and dark skin hides dirts grin.

Fair skin is bright and dark skin is blunt tongue

Fair skin is attractive

But the advantage of dark skin is that it hides spots tongue

first class Ode
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
ANAMBRA11: most black gurls re ugly
is it because u are frm Anambra Onisha I suppose. Ewwwww
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
its this kind of thread that make black girls go bleaching their skin.dark or fair all are dsame 4 me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Spot Wicked Yoruba Boys. / How It Feels To Get Your Dick Sucked (confession) / Hot Photo Of A Zulu Female Warrior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.