Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) (6906 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
ATMC: no, i'll be busy by then tongue add 15 more years, thanks for ur compliance wink
15 more years ? thats how much jail time they gave you ? dayummm. grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by mcfynest(m): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
obadiah777: 15 more years ? thats how much jail time they gave you ? dayummm. grin

obadiah777: 15 more years ? thats how much jail time they gave you ? dayummm. grin

dayuumm!!!!! YOU ARE NEEDED AT STAND UP NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
obadiah777: pretty hot if you have astigmatism lol JK. they aint half bad i guess. roid rage meets bible thumper. a hybrid, if you will
Nice one
grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
rationalmind: I think muskeeto is more known for his sarcasm. No description of him is complete without sarcasm.

6 likes? cry

lol. Make una free me o.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
obadiah777: striktlymi you ought to be sued for defamation of character. i do not look like that crazed lunatic in that picture grin nice one bruv wink

Sorry about that boss. My intent was not to defame anyone's character. Actually, I tried to prtray a bit of somehing from my choice Gladiators.

Deepsight I purposely made bald to depict the power of his mind, Italo I gave a shield to show his ability to defend the Catholic church etc. I gave you the dread, white beards and wilderness background to depict the following:

1) Dread: meant to show the uniqueness of the message you preach which is quite unconventional.

2) White beards from where I am from depicts wisdom and that was what I intended to bring out as every prophet is expected to be filled with wisdom..

3) The wilderness background depicts you as a lonely prophet, who goes from town to town preaching the message of God.

4) Etc.

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
smh. this guy angry
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
striktlymi:

Sorry about that boss. My intent was not to defame anyone's character. Actually, I tried to prtray a bit of somehing from my choice Gladiators.

Deepsight I purposely made bald to depict the power of his mind, Italo I gave a shield to show his ability to defend the Catholic church etc. I gave you the dread, white beards and wilderness background to depict the following:

1) Dread: meant to show the uniqueness of the message you preach which is quite unconventional.

2) White beards from where I am from depicts wisdom and that was what I intended to bring out as every prophet is expected to be filled with wisdom..

3) The wilderness background depicts you as a lonely prophet, who goes from town to town preaching the message of God.

4) Etc.

And me? You made me an akamu seller.... angry

Why?
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Since people have been complaining about their pix, I want to complain about mine.

First of all, I am not bald!

Someone has even mentioned that the pic looks like someone who sells akanmu for a living....bros I dont sell akara and pap on the road side oooo

Seriously, that pic is like someone who has cancer and then got superpowers from the radiation from chemotherapy then went to a cheap costume store from the hospital. The guy doesnt even have muscles....what kind of superhero is that?

Sorry you feel that way but really, I made you bald to depict the power of your mind. I gave you the cool outfit to show that you relate your message with a bit of class and style. The background I gave you is meant to introduce you as the most popular Atheist in the section.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by macof(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
striktlymi:

4) Etc.

Hey dude
How did u get those characters? Did u create them urself?
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:

What circumstances?!!!

I don't know of any o. Can u pls refresh my memory cos I would love to see Alwaystrue and Ishilove on that list.

Um...I failed to liaie appropriately with Mukina and the mods as I should have from the beginning. That's my fault!

I actually have created a gladiator for the Ishilove, Alfa and a number of persons before I stopped. ATMC and HBG were the last I thought about before I got the message from Mukina.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
striktlymi:

Sorry you feel that way but really, I made you bald to depict the power of your mind. I gave you the cool outfit to show that you relate your message with a bit of class and style. The background I gave you is meant to introduce you as the most popular Atheist in the section.

lies and flattery

Honestly though, you did a good job compiling all this stuff......so sad about the Mukina directive....
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

Hey dude
How did u get those characters? Did u create them urself?

The characters are a mix of Spiderman, Wolverine, Thor and Captain America. I got them from the website of marvel. Though I did the combo myself and gave the characters the colours I want.

Edit: and some lady super heroes too.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

lies and flattery

Honestly though, you did a good job compiling all this stuff......so sad about the Mukina directive....

Probably a bit of flattery but really what I said about your Gladiator is at least 85% true, if not 95%.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
striktlymi:

Probably a bit of flattery but really what I said about your Gladiator is at least 85% true, if not 95%.

Well, I have to give you credit...you did a lot of work.

I find it funny that you dint even try to change Mukina's mind.....surely some mods like Obadiah n co could help?
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Well, I have to give you credit...you did a lot of work.

I find it funny that you dint even try to change Mukina's mind.....surely some mods like Obadiah n co could help?

I thought about trying to change her mind but I felt it would require me to invest some bit of time which I do not have the luxury of right now.

My leave was cut short and am back to my work (actually assumed a new role) which means less time to devote to 'chasing' Mukina.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Tgirl4real(f): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
striktlymi:

No mind am jare, u did a very good job with that his character. cheesy
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
obadiah777: pretty hot if you have astigmatism lol JK. they aint half bad i guess. roid rage meets bible thumper. a hybrid, if you will
Who or what is roid rage?

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
striktlymi:

4) Etc.
Flattery will get you EVERYWHER!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
striktlymi:

You must be frecking kidding me... Striky puuhleeeze!!! Sheesh undecided

Lmao!! Joke cheesy cheesy
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Double
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

No mind am jare, u did a very good job with that his character. cheesy

Sincerely, why are you trying to troll me?
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Tgirl4real(f): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Um...I failed to liaie appropriately with Mukina and the mods as I should have from the beginning. That's my fault!

I actually have created a gladiator for the Ishilove, Alfa and a number of persons before I stopped. ATMC and HBG were the last I thought about before I got the message from Mukina.

Awww...I think the title gave u away.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Tgirl4real(f): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sincerely, why are you trying to troll me?

U are the bigger troll na. tongue

And sincerely...he did a good job with ur character. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

U are the bigger troll na. tongue

And sincerely...he did a good job with ur character. grin grin

*Facepalm*
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Hey, there were some misunderstoods in the big room, the Oga's white house if you know what I mean.

Apparently, there are things that take moderators time but I don't see how you should stop doing what your doing. You are not taking anyone's time, the problem we had was that this many activities in the section will take away moderators time and we won't be able to moderate.

Your not a mod, you have time on your hands so I think Madam will reconsider.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Awww...I think the title gave u away.

I don't understand...
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Tgirl4real(f): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

*Facepalm*

Can u explain that pls?
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Hey, there were some misunderstoods in the big room, the Oga's white house if you know what I mean.

Apparently, there are things that take moderators time but I don't see how you should stop doing what your doing. You are not taking anyone's time, the problem we had was that this many activities in the section will take away moderators time and we won't be able to moderate.

Your not a mod, you have time on your hands so I think Madam will reconsider.

Well I do understand but going ahead with it without the express permission of mukina or seun may lead to an undesired end. I believe any meaningful plan should start with the rules and resolution reached by the phase 1 panel.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
mcfynest:

dayuumm!!!!! YOU ARE NEEDED AT STAND UP NIGERIA

lol see enemy of progress. u wan make them boo me off stage grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
obadiah777: lol see enemy of progress. u wan make them boo me off stage grin
Na me go first throw peanut for your eye. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
striktlymi:

4) Etc.
and quite an impeccable conclusion and job after all the pieces were added together. a gumbo, if you will. i think i will start dressing like that guy grin grin
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Who or what is roid rage?
roid rage is those who use steroids to get big. they have bulging muscles in places you never knew muscles existed. and they are quite angry too wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday / ----one Big Misconception Theists Have About Atheists / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.