Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? (35521 Views)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / Why Would You Buy Designer Stuff, Brand Name Or Fit? / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Nella(f): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2008
chiogo:

Colored skinny pants - purple, pink, yellow, etc.

hmmn, I can imagine how those will look wink
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chiogo(f): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2008
Nella:

hmmn, I can imagine how those will look wink
L0L! they look nice but i only got the purple one. hoping to buy more! cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 4:40am On Aug 29, 2008
Yeah loving the brightly colored skinnys.

Also into those socks with individual toes cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2008
iice:

Yeah loving the brightly colored skinnys.

Also into those socks with individual toes cheesy

Ewwwww!!! shocked
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2008
Wetin na? grin grin
They are soo cute grin grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2008
iice:

Wetin na? grin grin
They are soo cute grin grin

Inyama! I hate the ones I have seen. Maybe you should post photos. . . . I might change my mind.

@ topic

I love those coloured rubber doll shoes too. embarassed grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2008
Didnt find those o ice but I think these are still pretty cute. . . . . .

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2008
sorry the term na toe socks tongue

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2008
Yes. . . . .I know iice ehn but they still freak me out. . . . . they remind me of one cartoon character that used to compete with elmo for fame. . . .who was that again?

I liked those leg warmers thats why I put it there in place of your socks but who knows, you might be so hot wearing them, they almost seem un-elmoish. . . .lol!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Nella(f): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2008
IIIICCCEEEE grin grin grin na only u go like somethin like that grin grin lol, dey freak me out oo, . . they are used for sleeping right? undecided undecided lol!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2008
chaiii grin grin spikey, i was correcting myself (with regards to the term)

Abeg i wear mine out oooo, even with slippers grin grin Love it!! grin grin
Sometimes even put my toe rings on the outside cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2008
Inyama! I guess one man's toe socks is another man's yuck socks!

The third one freaks me out the most. . . . . . it looks like something, just cant put a name to it yet.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 4:02am On Sep 10, 2008
I like that one grin

Ok i forgot to write this, but am also into these funny flip flops.
It's a pair with each piece being a different color grin.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mukina2: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2008
Nellito help me ask her o grin grin grin
you know aunty is special cheesy

Iice
take your time o grin grin grin grin grin

@topic
flats and scarfs 
embroidery on silk cloths.
Tailored clothing
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by shollyp1: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2008
rock,glam,carzy ass prints tees.straight or skinny jeans and a pair of them skateboard shoes
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
sholly p:

rock,glam,carzy ass prints tees.straight or skinny jeans and a pair of them skateboard shoes

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by MrCrackles(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2008
I am mad into schlongs nowadays! cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2008
Brash!:

I am mad into schlongs nowadays! cheesy

Which ones are those o Brash? Those crazy ones worn by men? I'm sure they would fit your Behind! grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by shilling(f): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2008
Oversized bags
Trench coats
Maxi dresses
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2008
Khaki embarassed
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2008
Gamine:

Khaki embarassed

E no go beta for NYSC!

grin grin grin

How are you?
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by GucciBabe(f): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2008
@spike

lol!!!!!!!!!!!

High waisted skirts, skinny jeans, hippie handbangs, cut out boots, gladiator sandals, statement necklaces, lace tights, clutch etc
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2008
I dey fine o grin grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ topic fish nets and lacy tights  tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Dimaya: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2008
a
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 5:02am On Sep 24, 2008
ikamefa:

Ughhh lol. They look good on some people but i can't wear those.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
iice:

Ughhh lol. They look good on some people but i can't wear those.

It can look incredibly sexy if you have the right body.

Sadly I don't. undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2008
~Tartan, Checks & Plaid~getting ready for the Autumn/Winter wink Am getting hooked on Vintage too
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Nella(f): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2008
Right now I'm into everything, . .I've been shopping my entire life this past weeks -- Bestest days tongue

,   I guess everything fashionable kiss kiss

ikamefa:

yea, ,  I'm also liking the whole fish net thingy ,  they can be very sexy  . ,  I've only been wearin normal tight\leggins  . .but I'm planing on givin the fish net a try. . I'll see tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2008
Nella:

Right now I'm into everything, . .I've been shopping my entire life this past weeks -- Bestest days tongue

You lucky,lucky girl! angry angry
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by benincitys(f): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2008
wish one be fish net?
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2008
lololol

Fish net o!!

lololol

i love tartan! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / Dear Men, Stop Bleaching!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.