Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46112 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Akpangbon: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
Adura_ngba: what's the President offering the Eaglets? Lets talk something better.

when are they coming in? Will be nice to go welcome them at the airport.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by headtoto: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Akpangbon:

when are they coming in? Will be nice to go welcome them at the airport.

It cant be more than Tuesday or Monday. Be on the look out. Up Eaglets.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ilaugh1: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
head_to_to:

It cant be more than Tuesday or Monday. Be on the look out. Up Eaglets.

Cant wait. Scholarships, houses, money I guess.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
werepeLeri:

and what wrong has he done for offering prayers? Do you know what he is talking to God about? Come on, use your brain if you have one.

He has been praying since he became President, what has been the effect of those fake prayers- you cannot deceive God, God is not man that he should lie! Praying yet stealing relentlessly from public coffers? he is busy praying while his subordinates are milking Nigeria dry under his watch? Hypocrite!

He went to Israel with with governors and ministers- why? how much did that cost? He is an incompetent leader and he is not fit to lead a local government in Nigeria not to talk of leading this country.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
LOL!! Ok bye!!! cheesy
You're so pained.
You can continue quoting me if your want to hear what you've not heard about yourself before

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LouisThoru(f): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

He has been praying since he became President, what has been the effect of those fake prayers- you cannot deceive God, God is not man that he should lie! Praying yet stealing relentless from public coffers? he is busy praying while his subordinates are milking Nigeria dry under his watch? Hypocrite!

He went to Israel with 19 governors- why? how much did that cost? He is an incompetent leader and he is not fit to lead a local government in Nigeria not to talk of leading this country.

LOL. You are a stoopid lier. You must be a muslim boot licker.

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by luvmijeje(f): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Those adjectives truly describe Jonathan but coming from the mallam it's unacceptable.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
LOL!! Ok bye!!! cheesy
You're so pained.
I'm scared of herbalists.
Are you hearing yourself?? SMH

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
LouisThoru:

LOL. You are a stoopid lier. You must be a muslim boot licker.

My bad! He went with 3 governors and some ministers.

http://news.naij.com/50552.html

That does not affect my argument that he is an incompetent and lazy man. He is not fit to rule this nation.

As for your ridiculous claim that I am a moslem- all I will say is you are totally mistaken
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
luvmijeje: Those adjectives truly describe Jonathan but coming from the mallam it's unacceptable.

What adjectives should be used in decribing a contradicting bigot like you.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LouisThoru(f): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
I wonder why all these anti GEJ folks are only active on cyberspace.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LouisThoru(f): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

My bad! He went with 3 governors and some ministers.

http://news.naij.com/50552.html

That does not affect my argument that he is an incompetent and lazy man. He is not fit to rule this nation.

As for your ridiculous claim that I am a moslem- all I will say is you are totally mistaken

I see, you agree you are a lier. I didnt say you are a moslem, i say you lick their anuses.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: Are you hearing yourself?? SMH
since u can't say amen to that prayer then I guess you will now agree with me that u are a sadistic B.ASTAR.D
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by mosunade(f): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
LouisThoru:

I see, you agree you are a lier. I didnt say you are a moslem, i say you lick their anuses.

They are all liers. Are you surprised? They will soon say GEJ stole 50billion to bury his wife's foster mother.

19 governors to Israel, haba. God will judge all you liers doing all you can to discredit GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jonathan has been more than useless in fighting corruption. Yes, he's intellectually lazy, clueless on many issues that demand even the most rudimentary knowledge and his incompetence is beyond doubt.

Corruption is entrenched and pervasive.
Insecurity envelopes the nation-Boko Haram in the North, kidnapping in the South.
Education is in shambles. Universities have closed down for about half a year!
Planes are dropping off the sky like Olympic balloons.
Oil is being stolen in so staggering a manner that economy is on life support.

Jonathan presidency is a hopeless one!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Delafruita(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Japhtee: Ehu Rufai simple hate Mr. President because he is christian. APC men keeps showing us how islamist they are. GEJ, that your God, I mean our God through Jesus who picked u from nowhere and make u the no 1 will still keep u their. Remember he has giving you power to subdue and trample upon sarpent and scorpion and nothing shall by any means hurt u, which that Ehu_Rufai is one of.
Jesus didn't pick Gej,the provisions of our constitution and the politics of our nation produced him.we didn't elect him to seek the help of a higher power.he was elected to find solution and if he can't do that,then he's lazy,docile,clueless and useless

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
theshadyexpress:
since u can't say amen to that prayer then I guess you will now agree with me that u are a sadistic B.ASTAR.D
What's your problem?? How did you manage to escape from the cage?? You must be a m0r0nic f00l

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by mosunade(f): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
Delafruita: Jesus didn't pick Gej,the provisions of our constitution and the politics of our nation produced him.we didn't elect him to seek the help of a higher power.he was elected to find solution and if he can't do that,then he's lazy,docile,clueless and useless

You must be an atheist or just too lazy to read your bible, no man gets to a position of authority unless appointed by God.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
A vote for Jonathan in 2015 is a vote for corruption. A vote for impunity, a vote for cluelessness, a vote for docility.
Say NO to Jonathan, say NO to corruption.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by luvmijeje(f): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

What adjectives should be used in decribing a contradicting bigot like you.
Hey! Don't get fecking personal with me, if u have something to say, pls do.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by mosunade(f): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption: A vote for Jonathan in 2015 is a vote for corruption. A vote for impunity, a vote for cluelessness, a vote for docility.

LOL. You will be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Parohfrey(f): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
This El Rufai is so pained. He is just seeking relevance. Who takes him serious these days? bleeping goat.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
mosun_ade:

LOL. You will be surprised.

Yeah, pleasantly surprised.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
luvmijeje:

I did, and you whined about it. Sadly I can't do as you please by letting let bullshyte roll out freely.

Please get out of this thread if you can stand being called out..

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption: A vote for Jonathan in 2015 is a vote for corruption. A vote for impunity, a vote for cluelessness, a vote for docility.
Okay.. Noted.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmn,now that's not nice at all ElRufai,that shouldn't have gone on Twitter. We all know that to be true but no need to further damage our Nation's Reputation.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
mosun_ade:

You must be an atheist or just too lazy to read your bible, no man gets to a position of authority unless appointed by God.
oh ho,so Genghis,Hitler,Amin and all the other Bloody Rulers were Heavenly Appointees too...hmmmn

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by taharqa: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
luvmijeje:
.. NO. I refuse to be on dis thread, regardless of d provocatn
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by horlatunde(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Infact some pple are just so stupid and lack sense of independent reasoning..... if u look at d tweet well, u will notice dat El-rufia did nt use those words Bt only Retweeted d person Who wrote it. How is Retweeting an endorsement or support to tweet... Dis nairaland is bcoming something else....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Topless Women Support Benue Anti-Grazing Law, Received By Governor Ortom & Wife / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.