Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,738,504 members, 6,493,174 topics. Date: Friday, 17 September 2021 at 04:40 AM

Fellow Webmasters Please Help A Newbie - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fellow Webmasters Please Help A Newbie (411 Views)

Fellow Webmasters Please Review This Website... / Fellow Webmasters, How Do You Charge Clients For Social Media Management? / My Fellow Webmasters, Help Please !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Webmasters Please Help A Newbie by Omzie(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks y'all for your anticipated helpful comments.
I'm a web developer fresh from training but i've got this itchy feeling about getting my first client(kinda shy). After training i've come to realise that raw skill and real world marketing are two different things cuz u have to market your skills anyway.
Well the bottom line is this....I need advice on how to go out into the real world market and get clients to build sites for. I have this idea to go to a nearby primary school to make a proposal(which i have no idea how i'll go about that).
NOTE: I do not have any online website that i can show as part of my portfolio...i've got one (almost finished) on my system tho buh lackin funds to host online as i wanna use the proceeds from my first job to do that.
Sorry for the long and boring gist(lol) buh i'll need u'r advices now.......Thanks
Re: Fellow Webmasters Please Help A Newbie by ZinoFego: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Choose any package from http://SpringWebHost.com/client_area, we will register and host your desired domain name for free.

Omzie: Thanks y'all for your anticipated helpful comments.
I'm a web developer fresh from training but i've got this itchy feeling about getting my first client(kinda shy). After training i've come to realise that raw skill and real world marketing are two different things cuz u have to market your skills anyway.
Well the bottom line is this....I need advice on how to go out into the real world market and get clients to build sites for. I have this idea to go to a nearby primary school to make a proposal(which i have no idea how i'll go about that).
NOTE: I do not have any online website that i can show as part of my portfolio...i've got one (almost finished) on my system tho buh lackin funds to host online as i wanna use the proceeds from my first job to do that.
Sorry for the long and boring gist(lol) buh i'll need u'r advices now.......Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See How To On Your Techno D3 3g / Help: Need To Learn Java Script / Cafe Billing Software Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.