Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,402 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? (1407 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? by IYANGBALI: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
To say that they are all popular in and outside the country is an understatement,they head a very large congregations,control billions of naira,they wine and dine with the powerful people within and outside the country. Pastor E.A Adeboye, Prophet TB Joshua,Bishop David Oyedepo,Pastor Chris oyakhilome,Pastor Oritseajeafor Who amongst them is the most spirit filled and most anointed?
Re: TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? by nora544: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
IYA NGBALI: To say that they are all popular in and outside the country is an understatement,they head a very large congregations,control billions of naira,they wine and dine with the powerful people within and outside the country. Pastor E.A Adeboye, Prophet TB Joshua,Bishop David Oyedepo,Pastor Chris oyakhilome,Pastor Oritseajeafor Who amongst them is the most spirit filled and most anointed?

All are very good business man that is all and no one of them is a real anointed all what they love in money. one show it more to the public that he love money the other one is clever and let the people believe that he is a real man of God, and all ther miracles and prophecy is a fake.

No one of them is a real great man of God.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? by Goshen360(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
There's no point comparing one to another. You are also anointed as a Christian. Happy Sunday. cheesy
Re: TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
IYA NGBALI: To say that they are all popular in and outside the country is an understatement,they head a very large congregations,control billions of naira,they wine and dine with the powerful people within and outside the country. Pastor E.A Adeboye, Prophet TB Joshua,Bishop David Oyedepo,Pastor Chris oyakhilome,Pastor Oritseajeafor Who amongst them is the most spirit filled and most anointed?
Go on you kneel and ask from God who no man can deceive, the true identity of these men of God. your question would only give room for some fools here to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit because of their shortsightedness and carnality.
if Jesus Christ should come to Nigeria today, many would call Him fake prophet. warped minds !
I WILL NEVER CONDEMN OR SPEAK AGAINST WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND, INSTEAD I WILL HAND OVER ALL TO GOD ALMIGHTY. I will never be party to differentiating and distinguishing men of God that I know nothing about their calling. I can't judge a a path I have not tread.
2 Corinthians 10:12b :
but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
Re: TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? by feb242: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
You can get your answer by the number of private jets each Pastor has. Pastor chris has 3 which makes him the most anointed

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
feb242: You can get your answer by the number of private jets each Pastor has. Pastor chris has 3 which makes him the most anointed
very funny.
you don't have right to compare annoiting but I believe is tb Joshua
Re: TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? by matrixme(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Asked by a person who thinks 'BBM on android can never be sweet as it is on BB,it is jst like installing Obama,s brain inside Jonathan,s skull,nonsense.". Guy, you have a competitive world view and it would not take you far in the long run. Not everything in life works by the principle of "the most" and "the best". The sooner you understand this, the simpler your life will be!
Re: TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
There's notin lyk most anointed, they re all anointed dey only have different level of grace n gifts...moreover christianity is not a competition

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? by babestell(f): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chris Okotie and Rev King
Re: TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? by mumumugu(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
None, they are richnoited

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua,adeboye,oyedepo And Co,who Amongst Them Is The Most Anointed? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hi iya ngbali. Pls can you send me a pm? I need you assistance on something. . Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Confession! Pastor Drops Dead On Altar After Confessing To Adultery / What Are The Differences Between Shia And Sunni Islam? / Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.