Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) (19119 Views)

Bible Verses About Prophet Muhammad / A Poem About Death / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Aboudaiby: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
ihimami:

I wonder where Hitler, Musolini, Jim jones of this world get their christianity from. This is to tell us that those who led mass murders should not be judge by their religous affiliations but they are just pure criminals, as for your bolded I give you 10000000 likes.
typical muslim displaying ignorance as usual ,no wonder they blieve mass murderer(slaughterer of entire jew clan), kid molester,a man who spoke under satanic inspiration n also accuse all God prophets of doing so -to b a prophet? Shm..Hitler stop being a xtain or going to church in Austria wen is parent divorced as a youth? His war with EU was based on Nazi's political goal to write-off Germany's debt(WW1 defeat)..Musolini a proud atheist, who seek to reduced Vatican influence in Italian politics by granting them authority over small Vatican city with their independent radio,police,tv,flag n budget in hope that is enough prob for them to keep their eyes off his policies..ur shiekh can b(nt he is) a liar, Learn history, boy
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by golpen(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Allohrandy: Did Mohammed really exist or he is just a fictional creation? I still don't have any hard evidence that he once exist.

Imagine you're displaying your what do I call it on the fp. What hard evidence do you have to show that Moses or michelangelo existed?.. I'm seriously forcing myself not to call you a name...
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Mojeedayo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
To all muslim and muslimat, pls you do not need to exchange words with them( jews and christians) if we all believe in ressurection then, we would see who is on the right path. And remember, every argument btw two pple, saeton is their third person. This is my first and would be the last post on religion matter. Pls let mind our BZ. Let think about our five daily prayer, how to perfect it, our ibaadat, good deed to all mankind, how to follow the sunnah and the day will meet Allah. Especially what the Grave holds for all of us. I pray to Allah to ease all our affairs and protect us from the punishment of the grave. Amin. Masalam.

2 Likes

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by chakula: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
I don't have anything to say rather than Ya Subhanallah! And being a Muslim is my number one priority.
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by khairate(f): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Alhamdulila for the beatiful gift of islam. May Allah bestow his peace and mercy on the noblest of men, guide and teacher of mankind, prophet muhammad solla lahu alayhim wassalam. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by akwunmi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
cute bobo: What's this?
if u no fit read y u no cal ur neighbor mak dem help u out...hiss
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by akwunmi(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
May allah blis his household n mak dem a tru muslim til end of tyme

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by kassa4u(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
S A W
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by sashx(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2013
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our dear Noble Prophet.
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Tymix419(m): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2013
golpen: Hong-Wu (also known by his given name Zhū
Yuánzhāng) was the Emperor of China between
1368 – 1398 CE. He was the first Emperor of the
Ming Dynasty, leading an Army that conquered
the country and defeated away the Mongol-led
Yuan Dynasty.

Despite being a non-Muslim, Hong-Wu ordered
the construction of several mosques in Nanjing,
Yunnan, Guangdong and Fujian. He rebuilt the
Jinjue Mosque in Nanjing and large numbers of
Hui (Muslim Chinese) people moved to the city
during his rule.
He had around 10 Muslim generals in his army,
including Chang Yuchun, Lan Yu, Ding Dexing,
Mu Ying, Feng Sheng and Hu Dahai. In addition,
Hong-Wu’s spouse, Empress Ma, descended from
a Muslim family while he was originally a
member of a Muslim rebel group led by Guo
Zhixin.

Emperor Hong-Wu wrote a 100 word eulogy
praising Islam, Allah and the Prophet
Muhammad which he had placed in the mosques
which he ordered to be built.
The eulogy is in the form of a poem, each verse
containing 4 words (characters) and 4 syllables.
In the translation below I have strayed away
from trying to keep the 4 word per verse
translation in favour of a more literal
translation which conveys the full meaning in
flowing English.

The One-Hundred Word Eulogy:

By sh. Musa cerantonio;

http://alsiraat.co.uk/prophet-muhammad/chinese-emperors-poem-prophet-muhammad-saw

Allahu Akhbar, May Allah lead us to straight
path
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by tosin2013: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2013
That emperor was probably a Muslim in secret

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Alameen3: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Allohrandy: Did Mohammed really exist or he is just a fictional creation? I still don't have any hard evidence that he once exist.

Let it be known that no prophet will be sent to you to offer explanation on whether Prophet Muhammed existed or not. You are not the first one to say this but I thank Allah for making me a Muslim who has the benefit to read Taorat, Injeel and the Holy Quran given to Moses, Jesus and Muhammed (A.S) which give Muslim wide knowledge of the prophets especially Prophet Issa (Jesus).

Quran made us to know that whoever disbelieve the miracles surrounded the life of Jesus is not a Muslim and will be punished on the day of judgement. We Muslims believe everything said about Jesus except that he is never a son of God and the Holy Quran clarifies this in Quran Chapter 112 and that he is not GOD in Chapter 5 verses 72-75. Also that he was not crucified but lifted to the heaven by the Angels from the hands of enemies.

These teachings of Quran and Prophet Muhammed prohibit any Muslim in the entire World to insult Issa (Jesus) or have you seen anyone doing that? But we stand by the facts about him cos we are Muslims and he is one of our Prophets sent to the People of Israel.

Peace be on to you.
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by tosin2013: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2013
golpen:

Imagine you're displaying your what do I call it on the fp. What hard evidence do you have to show that Moses or michelangelo existed?.. I'm seriously forcing myself not to call you a name...

He's already called himself a name. Mumu first grade!
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by golpen(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2013
tosin2013:

He's already called himself a name. Mumu first grade!

No mind am jare...its a privilege he has to contribute so people can read his gibberish.
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Alameen3: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2013
Peace be on to you.
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by laryom1(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2013
Sallalahu alayhi wasalam, sallalahu alah muhammad.
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by ojab2013: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Allahu akbar. Islam is the only solution to our problems
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by ojab2013: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
The chinese emperor was followed by the great leader of Punjab, Mahatma Ghandi, who was also non muslim. Precisely Islam is the only religion that have won praises from both the older and later generations. Even the true xtians know that the is truly divine. But they may not say this
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Aboudaiby: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Alameen@3:

Let it be known that no prophet will be sent to you to offer explanation on whether Prophet Muhammed existed or not. You are not the first one to say this but I thank Allah for making me a Muslim who has the benefit to read Taorat, Injeel and the Holy Quran given to Moses, Jesus and Muhammed (A.S) which give Muslim wide knowledge of the prophets especially Prophet Issa (Jesus).

Quran made us to know that whoever disbelieve the miracles surrounded the life of Jesus is not a Muslim and will be punished on the day of judgement. We Muslims believe everything said about Jesus except that he is never a son of God and the Holy Quran clarifies this in Quran Chapter 112 and that he is not GOD in Chapter 5 verses 72-75. Also that he was not crucified but lifted to the heaven by the Angels from the hands of enemies.

These teachings of Quran and Prophet Muhammed prohibit any Muslim in the entire World to insult Issa (Jesus) or have you seen anyone doing that? But we stand by the facts about him cos we are Muslims and he is one of our Prophets sent to the People of Israel.

Peace be on to you.
except that today muslim historian lyk Reza Aslan said on Al jazeera Stream wen ask by a muslim audience that 'greek,roman,jew n other scholar document Christ crixcifixtion n that quran stand cannot b prooved historically' seach google u may b able to stream is interview..this ur bk is historically full of blunder told distorted version of isrealite Exodus,Christ n has to b back up by discredited hadith..shm
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Aboudaiby: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
ojab2013: The chinese emperor was followed by the great leader of Punjab, Mahatma Ghandi, who was also non muslim. Precisely Islam is the only religion that have won praises from both the older and later generations. Even the true xtians know that the is truly divine. But they may not say this
b happy, cos mass-murderer lyk him(killer of jew), d Emperor(who kill thou of mongol to expel them from central china) n Gandhi(responsible for death of thou of indian,bengals during independent war with britain) that are praising him..u remd d saying 'violents ppl are alike'..a man that told great lies that even jews,romans who are responsible never denied abt Christ buh formulated his own certain isa..imagine a well organized n powerful army lyk d romans making such mistake as d lies he told u..keeps wallowing in darkness no wönder d lies is force on middle east ppl by nt allowing them to leave d lies,shm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Muslimah Touch A Man She Is Bethrothed To? / Hajj 2021: Only Saudi Arabia Residents And Citizens Can Partake / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.