Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" (23689 Views)

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Gboliwe: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2013
She should first of all ask what happened to the first wife of the governor. With Sahara reporters though, I dont believe all their rubbish reports

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by ihatesycophant(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2013
In as much I will not be party to separation of their union, at the same time I will not claim to be a fool not to safe life ahead of togetherness of both. Falana should tell this woman to leave for her health sake and later find away of coming back amicably, because as it is now, integrity is at stake and it may dent Chime's political career and invariably Clara's. What a big lesson for those that want to learn. Not everything that is glitter that is gold, ladies and gentlemen the ball in your court.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Iceman296: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2013
arab-bunkum:
Never marry a woman from Abia State because they are prone to mental instability and will bring alot of ill-luck to you the husband! shocked
Please Don't tribalise this Thread because this Has Got Nothing to do with State; Its Clara's Probs Not Abia State.

And why doesn't she wanna Leave anymore? I thought she Hired Femi Falana to get Out? This is just Funny!

3 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by einsteino(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Gal are you serious? He must have hidden his promiscuity from her. ? lol.. if she was his first wife, i would have believed that.
truth is she knew what she was getting into, so she should stop spamming us!

Amya:

So the Governor is the saint in this story yeah? If you can't read between the lines, this publication is intended to mock her like some others have been doing lately. She is legally married to him. He can't in the spirit of trying to ridicule her tell her to pack out immediately. Like seriously? Did he have to say it? He could just send away her guards instead of barking such orders. If he did that and she didn't leave, then she's the fool. Really really look between the line and see what this all about. It's about power, ego and chauvinism.

She's being detained against her wish, she can't go and come in as she pleases or have people come visit her. She's lonely, she's sad, she's depressed. She loves her husband but he husband hasn't been to her bed for years. Despite the mockery she knew she might receive, despite the ridicule she knew was coming, she still stood her ground and cried out to the public. It doesn't make her greedy, it makes her brave.

My dear, money is nothing. This woman more than anyone is in a position to know this now (which is a lesson for the people who marry for money) but who says this woman married for money anyway. The man in question is sleek, handsome, charming with charisma. Good reasons for anyone to fall head over heels. He must have hidden his promiscuity from her.

Anyhoo, let's not be quick to judge this woman. She's been through enough as it is. Put yourself in her shoes and imagine what she must be going through. I wouldn't wish her condition on my enemy.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2013
Amya:

Don't get it twisted dude. She had a nervous break down. Once! Google it to see what it means. It doesn't make her mad! It doesn't make her insane to be detained in an asylum. All she needs is a psychotherapist to help her with her intense depression. The confinement is only making her matter worse..

People seem not to think of what caused the nervous break down in the first place. Was her life so smooth sailing and she woke up one good morning and had a nervous breakdown? This Man shagged her younger sister so much so that it resulted in pregnancy which she kept! This man is a notorious womanizer that sleeps around that he's known around the Enugu circuit as 'picanto'. He keeps an apartment that she doesn't go to . This man isn't even discreet in his womanizing habit. Is all this not enough to make someone have a nervous breakdown?

He told her to leave and he expects her to leave like a wh.ore that came to spend the night? She isn't trash! She's his wife. If she has to leave the state house, she'll do it with dignity. All she wanted was her freedom to go around as she pleased. She never in anyway said she wanted to end the marriage. Till the marriage ends, she should still have all the perks that are supposed to be accorded her as a Governor's wife.

1000000000% seconded.. infact, thirded!!!

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by satowind(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2013
Is like dat woman need a push. I trust chime dat wat she will get
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2013
Gov Chime is a disgrace to his office and have chosen to behaving like a rascal.

The act of bundling a woman and forcing her to leave her matrimonial home without due process of divorce is in itself barbaric and degrading to womanhood. Just to say the least.

Mrs Chime, I advise you to stand firm on your resolve never to be taken as a spent force.

If the Governor wants divorce, let him apply for it and append his signatures to accept the result of the broken home.

Adanne, never allow them take away your four year old boy. If you stick to that, the court will willingly give you the custody and he will be a consolation to your pain in the long run.

3 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Amya(f): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2013
oyb:

frankly disgusting if this is the mentality of you women
you marry a powerful man, knowing full well he is a notorious womanizer then start to complain after the fact
you complain about being abused in a marriage, but still prefer a gilded cage to freedom
you cannot have it both ways - either leave and live as a normal nigerian, or suck it up and stop spamming the rest of nigeria
if she doesn't want to end the marriage, then she should shut up.

if the guy was a regular guy she would have left 'unceremoniously' long ago

Igbo women are not prone to divorce. Even the lowest of the low in terms of wealth still stick to their men even in cases of physical and emotional abuse. I really don't blame you for how you think, you were born to think this way. But I must say it's really myopic. How can her cry for freedom be mistaken for something else? That she doesn't want to be under any form of house arrest? That she wants to go out and come in as she pleases?

Her husband (yes her husband) in trying to ridicule her tells her to pack out immediately. Just like that!!! Even if she wants to leave, can that be done in a second? Won't she pack her things? Won't she trying to pull her resources together to insure she has a good and comfortable life after she leaves? Please don't join the chauvinistic crusaders.

6 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by unmask: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2013
this is what you get when you are bought......#stop selling your children

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by bukatea: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2013
the cause of marriage out of love
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2013
Amya:

So the Governor is the saint in this story yeah? If you can't read between the lines, this publication is intended to mock her like some others have been doing lately. She is legally married to him. He can't in the spirit of trying to ridicule her tell her to pack out immediately. Like seriously? Did he have to say it? He could just send away her guards instead of barking such orders. If he did that and she didn't leave, then she's the fool. Really really look between the line and see what this all about. It's about power, ego and chauvinism.

She's being detained against her wish, she can't go and come in as she pleases or have people come visit her. She's lonely, she's sad, she's depressed. She loves her husband but he husband hasn't been to her bed for years. Despite the mockery she knew she might receive, despite the ridicule she knew was coming, she still stood her ground and cried out to the public. It doesn't make her greedy, it makes her brave.

My dear, money is nothing. This woman more than anyone is in a position to know this now (which is a lesson for the people who marry for money) but who says this woman married for money anyway. The man in question is sleek, handsome, charming with charisma. Good reasons for anyone to fall head over heels. He must have hidden his promiscuity from her.

Anyhoo, let's not be quick to judge this woman. She's been through enough as it is. Put yourself in her shoes and imagine what she must be going through. I wouldn't wish her condition on my enemy.
Ok I will put myself in her shoes and I will stand my grounds. My grounds are that I am no longer happy in my marriage. My husband is prosmicous. My husband does not love me. My husband incacerated me for so long without any just cause even if he claims it was for my good and d good of d family due to my mental health condition. Now I cried out for help tru one way or the other for d world to hear my story and come to my rescue. My best medium to do that was tru sahara reporters whom I was sure wd amplify d issue and politicise it. Now my husband got very pissed abt it and has now decided to give me unfettered access to my doctors, friends, family, media, and lawyer! Oh yes I will stand my grounds. I will run run for dear life and I will never go back to that monster!!!!! And I will go to church on sunday in thanksgiving of how d good lord delivered me from d valley of death! Yes that's wot mrs chime shd do asap!

5 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by yinchar(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2013
I cant just hide my anger at the way some people are spewing rubbish here, come to think of it, we are talking about wife he married and claimed to love whole-heatedly, when chime was sick, was he locked inside the government house, the woman is sick for crying out loud the best he could do as the husband is to allow this woman to go to UK and be treated in a world class hospital, he has the money for GOD sake, I dont know the kind of love that exist in that part of the country undecided, the mother of your children for crying out loud, am even thinking, only God knows maybe he's (Chime) the one behind this woman travails, people can do anything so get power at all cost (including jazz)...

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Amya:

Igbo women are not prone to divorce. Even the lowest of the low in terms of wealth still stick to their men even in cases of physical and emotional abuse. I really don't blame you for how you think, you were born to think this way. But I must say it's really myopic. How can her cry for freedom be mistaken for something else? That she doesn't want to be under any form of house arrest? That she wants to go out and come in as she pleases?

Her husband (yes her husband) in trying to ridicule her tells her to pack out immediately. Just like that!!! Even if she wants to leave, can that be done in a second? Won't she pack her things? Won't she trying to pull her resources together to insure she has a good and comfortable life after she leaves? Please don't join the chauvinistic crusaders.

and you think that is something to be proud of?
you are the one who should be ashamed - it is a curse to 'stick to your man in cases of physical and emotional abuse
what does that say of you - that marriage is your beginning and end?
this is the rubbish you are passing on to the generations coming after you - it is alright to be a mans waking mat as long as you are ceremoniously in his house
instead of you to take this as an abject lesson in the value of being an independent woman, you are more concerned with being a kept woman at all costs.

sad really. Nigerian women love to blather about women's equality - but they want the power without the responsibility

disgusting

small wonder chime is treating her like chattel - because that is how she also presented herself

6 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by pek(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2013
I have been following this saga and after reading today's episode, I have fully realised the following:
Mrs Chime is indeed sick! How sick she is is left for the doctors to determine. she revealed this when she opted to go abroad for treatment.
she is not stable in her ways! her denials and counter denials leave much to be desired!
the husband has handled this matter well. calling a press conference, meeting of in laws, asking her to leave etc. Asking her to leave may seen heartless but when you consider all that is but stake and she has done, that should be a good option.
she who desires freedom but refuses to leave when the freedom is granted her. insisting on coming back after her treatment really shows the type of woman she is.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by agohavivi(f): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2013
I believe mrs chime has some serious mental issues and thats the reason for her rescent claims in the media. In my opinion, she should be taken for theraphy so her condition dosent degenerate beyond what it is. I understand chimes positoin especially with the embarassment his madam has caused him of late. This is a sensitive issue and as such should be handled with caution. Throwing her out of the house just like that is not the solution.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by ihatesycophant(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2013
Pls my broda I want you to read btw the lines, there is more to this than been dished out to the public. If someone is seriously ill, sense permit that such should be taking to hospital or secretly flown out of the country as done during first lady's ill health. It is very wrong and uncultured for a man of such pedigree to stoop low to keep her own wife in closet on the premise that she's sick and insane, in that he's compounding her problem and never show any sign of repect for the woman that gave her a son. If Chime was kept indoor when he was sick and not given best hands, how would he recover fast. This guy should be man enough to take up his reponsibility as expected from husband to a wife. He's the closest person to her till death part them or otherwise.

You women never cease to amaze. You embarrassed your husband by running your stupid mouth in public and portraying him as a monster. For a man in his position, such bad PR is intolerable and unacceptable. The man tries to disabuse the minds of the public by addressing a press conference ATTENDED BY THE SO-CALLED WIFE AND HER FAMILY MEMBERS, wherein he stated the facts about the matter. Few days latter, the insane woman cries out yet again that the Human Rights Commission lied against her, that she is indeed under detention against her wish.

The governor becomes irritated and FED UP with the whole nonsense, and decides to grant you the 'freedom' you crave (RIGHTLY SO), and yet you refuse to leave! Instead you're talking about leaving "ceremoniously", or worst of all, "enjoying the perks that are suposed to be attached to her as a governor's wife". You must be a lunatic! Must you greedy, confused things always have your cake and eat it too? Why do you thieves always assume you can have it both ways? This disgusting sense of entitlement beggars belief. Why did you marry the governor in the first place, knowing FULL WELL that he was a notorious womaniser who you would NEVER have to yourself? Did you marry him at gunpoint?

If I were Chime, I would have ejected her at all costs, and banished her from the government house permanently. Rubbish.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by gbishman: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2013
Eya, this woman has really been tormented by Chime, if we all remember its this same woman whose sister the governor inpregnated is that not enough to cause the woman to illusinate
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Kanwulia: Welcome to ALA-IGBO marriage! cheesy
A.K.A MATRIMONIAL DETENTION!!!! grin

Aunty K I thought you are Igbo (Delta)?
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by COOLDUN: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2013
oyb:

frankly disgusting if this is the mentality of you women
you marry a powerful man, knowing full well he is a notorious womanizer then start to complain after the fact
you complain about being abused in a marriage, but still prefer a gilded cage to freedom
you cannot have it both ways - either leave and live as a normal nigerian, or suck it up and stop spamming the rest of nigeria
if she doesn't want to end the marriage, then she should shut up.

if the guy was a regular guy she would have left 'unceremoniously' long ago

No mind them, the woman in question is a flirt too who left her old school fiancée for this money bag politician, to me she sold it, the same amount she bought it simple. I have come to know what my father told me about women many years ago. They are the loudest killers and complainants. They bite you while they weep more than you.

She knows that her husband is a womanizer and she fronted her sister to him, do you keep rat to secure a fish? No, she is a gold digger that got what she bargained for. I don't have any pity for her. She wants to travel out and return back to cry wolf again. Women are really woe unto men.

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2013
Amya:

Don't get it twisted dude. She had a nervous break down. Once! Google it to see what it means. It doesn't make her mad! It doesn't make her insane to be detained in an asylum. All she needs is a psychotherapist to help her with her intense depression. The confinement is only making her matter worse..

People seem not to think of what caused the nervous break down in the first place. Was her life so smooth sailing and she woke up one good morning and had a nervous breakdown? This Man shagged her younger sister so much so that it resulted in pregnancy which she kept! This man is a notorious womanizer that sleeps around that he's known around the Enugu circuit as 'picanto'. He keeps an apartment that she doesn't go to . This man isn't even discreet in his womanizing habit. Is all this not enough to make someone have a nervous breakdown?

He told her to leave and he expects her to leave like a wh.ore that came to spend the night? She isn't trash! She's his wife. If she has to leave the state house, she'll do it with dignity. All she wanted was her freedom to go around as she pleased. She never in anyway said she wanted to end the marriage. Till the marriage ends, she should still have all the perks that are supposed to be accorded her as a Governor's wife.

You seem to thrive on gossip, goodluck to you. Whatever you submit as her reasons for a nervous breakdown must be an exclusive piece of information to you that is not at the disposal of the lady before she married Chime.
Now that she has all the opportunity to leave the 'monster', why is she turning it down? Is she waiting to experience a spinal cord breakdown before she runs for her life?
Nigerian ladies, some of you just give the many other hardworking and good ladies a bad name, especially, where money is involved.

4 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by reganvida: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Amya:

If you had actually googled nervous breakdown,you would have found out that its not a medical term. You will also find out in the same google that nervous breakdown is associated with mental illness. You should also know that someone who is mentally ill is not supposed to b granted freedom of movement. Am not trying to say that gov sullivan chime's wife is mentally ill but am trying to let you know that before you start posting issues like some kind of medical doctor,you first try the research you advice.

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Lilimax(f): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2013
arab-bunkum:
Never marry a woman from Abia State because they are prone to mental instability and will bring alot of ill-luck to you the husband! shocked
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Justicemy: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2013
this is really a nut case
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by aguleog(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2013
Let's get things straight,
1. The governor never committed an offence by protecting the image of his family here, it is obvious the wife has some health challenges.
2. You will agree with me that the decision taken by the governor remains the best for the ailing wife because she could defend her cause before the commission.
3. Let's learn to excuse ourselves from something that does not concern us, this is simply called family challenges that should be handled by the governor himself.
I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by kexlux: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2013
Its quite unfortunate. She can only pray to God to interven in her case. I dont know will deliver her from the hands of the state governor. God is the solution to her troubles.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Fayrouzz(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2013
I no dey put my mouth for husband and wife matter...
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by mekaboy(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2013
I THINK CHIME SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY HE HANDLES THIS ISSUE. BECAUSE THE WORST THAT WILL HAPPEN IS NOT IF HIS WIVE COMMITS SUICIDE.

IT WILL BE WORSE THAN IT IS NOW OO.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by hollandis(f): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2013
Just imagine the rubbish people are posting here.They should charge the man for unlawwful detention and
she needs to seek for asylum.How can you chase a woman out of your home.Them no born men for here to do that kind thing.na the other way round o

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Amya(f): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: Ok I will put myself in her shoes and I will stand my grounds. My grounds are that I am no longer happy in my marriage. My husband is prosmicous. My husband does not love me. My husband incacerated me for so long without any just cause even if he claims it was for my good and d good of d family due to my mental health condition. Now I cried out for help tru one way or the other for d world to hear my story and come to my rescue. My best medium to do that was tru sahara reporters whom I was sure wd amplify d issue and politicise it. Now my husband got very pissed abt it and has now decided to give me unfettered access to my doctors, friends, family, media, and lawyer! Oh yes I will stand my grounds. I will run run for dear life and I will never go back to that monster!!!!! And I will go to church on sunday in thanksgiving of how d good lord delivered me from d valley of death! Yes that's wot mrs chime shd do asap!

And you know she's not doing that?
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by confusion247(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2013
strangest: Lol... She dont want to leave again... Greed will kill some people... She's not even talking about divorce, she wants to come back and stay with the same man that she claims has confined her to a house... Na wa o
You suppose to know what marriage is all about.
she is not asking for divorce and there is nothing like greed here.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Lawconfessor(f): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2013
clun: Shut shut shut UP.
What of if she loved him but not knowing that he is not in love with her( but he will be confessing love to her)

If you were in her shoes won't you be happy you married a governor.
Make sure I marry a begger.

Let me tell you. Some beggers are worse the the governor. So pray U don't marry a bad man whether rich or poor.

Sweetie ain't quarrelling okay?.

I firmly suppose dat she isn't d first wife- now she is kinda experiencing what d first wifey might had went through whilst she was flirting n enjoying anoda woman's hubby.

Nothing is permanent dear, it takes absolute Grace of GOD for a marriage to remain ever bonded in faithfulness wif Love- dat is y it pays to do woteva dat is worth doing- n doing it very well.

God forbid dat i shud experience such ill treatment in my LOVELY Marriage, i neva made anoda woman unhappy nor dare puttin asunder in wot GOD clasped together.

P.S:Marrying a governor does nt guarantee one's HAPPINESS in marriage.....it is nt everybody dt'll like such expose as being a gov's wifey.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe / Thugs Invade Nigerian Senate, Mace Stolen (Full Video) / President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.