Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights (15512 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles / Wikipedia Shutting Down Wednesday In Protest To Sopa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by stephnie44(f): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
owolabifunke14: God forbid,I'm still a little girl

Lil children luv ice cream o
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by tusaint: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
eggs broke hahahahaha still rocking dis ish

Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by FilesUpdator(f): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
It's true that the MTN Magic Sim and Airtel Gigabyte Ch.eat are gone for good.

Introducing - The Latest Glo Unlimited Sim.............

Are you still paying heavily for data subscription? Do you still struggle to access the internet via your device? If yes, then this post is designed for you. Ignore this post and you will have yourself to blame for the rest of your life. This ch.eat (Glo Unlimited) is the laziest, easiest and fastest free browsing I have seen in a while. It works just as I'm saying and it's guaranteed to last for over one year. I'm as sincere and genuine as this ch.eat is but that will be an aftermath when you get the Ch.eat because you will thank me for the rest of your life. It's fresh from our LAB and the price is as cheap as chicken feed. You can decide to grab the simcard or learn the step by step procedures that can fetch you thousands of Naira. Yes! You heard me, this cheat has been working since the past five months and still working fine. I have sold more than 100sims round Nigeria. Grab yours today, over 100 Nigerians cannot be wrong and you right. A sim costs N5000 and to learn how to configure costs N8000. Ignore the figures and grab the opportunity. We deliver to any state in Nigeria. For more info reach me on 080-368-695-82
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Ammanda(f): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
angry I dint see anything in that picture
Why did they cover it?
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by gbengaola: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Some people get craze for head big time,I pray an affray should never happen between me and people wey no send like this.
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
I will rather nail one of my eyes, my ears, both hands and legs. . . .but definitely not my ?"£$%£$%!
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by gentlechyke(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
He got time and strength...can't nail my Nail,would rather use my Nail to nail those...
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
rasojie: i would do d same! smiley
Wat the fork! Are u madt?
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Where the fork did he nail it? On the floor or on the roof?
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by owolabifunke14(f): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
stephnie44:

Lil children luv ice cream o
Is that one always cold or warm? Please your experienced contribution is needed
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by duddexeng(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
That is madness of highest order. He should have cut off the joy stick as well.
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by sunex: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
possibly his tin is of no use to hiim again....
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Prodigalson1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ironically, he nailed his balls but he culdnt nail d protest
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by ayos82: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Confirm psychosis,mental patients cool
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Robertbh(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
bad meat: Choi,shocked,imagine Tinubu nailing his wrinkled nuts to the floor,the day. He does it,I will join APC,grin
lolx
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Robertbh(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
angry I dint see anything in that picture
Why did they cover it?
lolx u neva ready. Open ya own 1st
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by fckyourman: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I can bet my bank account that this man isn't okay!

Your bank account see this small boy. 1,000 Naira na money ?
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
RINE.:
Don't just know what to say...
Please hit the 'like' botton if you knows that the guy is.......
*** fill in the blank space***.

Please hit the 'like' button if you know that he doesn't understand english. undecided
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by nagoma(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2013
To do that you must have the balls!
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by nagoma(m): 12:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Ishilove: Where are all those anti-GEJ e-warriors and tribalists in the politics section??
It is now time to show your disgust at the GEJ government. Go to Eagles square, strip to your birthday suits and nail thy big balls to the ground, NOW!!! angry
We will believe GEJ truly doesn't give a damn if he does just that.
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by kandiikane(m): 2:37am On Nov 13, 2013
Fourcade: Nut job! grin

grin
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by kandiikane(m): 2:38am On Nov 13, 2013
dvdon: He got balls.

Nice one. Oh ye nairalander, please learn fro. These two guys. These are puns.
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Beennkumar(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2013
Ouch! lipsrsealed
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by nagoma(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Testes is no go area. I think he only nailed his scrotal sack.( even that is crazy)
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2013
owolabifunke14: He took the big decision. Hope he did not damage the zinic and calcium enriched ice-cream that is found inside the testicles. I am the number one citizen of this thread.If you're not happy,please do the needful by cutting off your own joy bringer stick.Me I no send you

so you do swallow after giving bj?if not why call it ice-cream. girls love ice-cream.as for the man he should b jailed for making me feel hyper-sensitive with my testicles
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Jamaticulus(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Epon too n mi Jolo Jolo yen....Ko le bajee
Re: Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights by Bezed(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2013
dvdon: He got balls.
Nah.. He aint got no balls, cos his balls are nailed to the floor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biden Reacts To Attack On Ukraine, Says The World Will Hold Russia Accountable / Malian Military Frees Bah Ndaw And Moctar Ouane / Video Of French Air Strike In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.