Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. (2869 Views)

6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! / Update On Clara Chime. / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Woged2005(f): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lessons Learned From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation:

1. Never breakup another woman's home and expect peace when you take over. There's something called 'Karma'. The cries and pains of the poor woman you broke her family will hunt you someday. Whatever goes around, comes around.
2 . People on NL never jubilate on another person's misfortune because your own day may come. It's Mrs Chime's turn today, whose tomorrow? What the family needs is our prayers and not judgement and rationalization by 'over-sabi' people.
3. Don't marry a 'superstar' for his money and stardom and then want try control him afterwards. There's a reason why he is a 'superstar, and many of us are not. He could be there with the help of those women/men you are trying to edge out now. After all you just met a wealth you didn't know how it was made. It's best to stay away from such men if you're the jealous or clingy time. But if you choose to 'dig for Gold' it's purely a business decision, afterall "Cigaret makers don't care how many people who die of lung cancer, as long as they make money."
4. Never come to Nairaland for responsible marriage counseling. Otherwise you will be taking advice from naive teenagers and people who still have fantasies about marriage because they've never married before.
5. Let's stop making every woman's prblem a fight for woman equality and human right. No be so our African fore-fathers teach us. From what we see today, they might have been poor, but our fore-fathers' marriages were more peaceful than what we see from oyibo today. So my sistas, make una no bring oyibo man sense into naija marriage. eno dey work o. u hear?
6. Every unmarried person should go and research more what 'For Better, and For Worse' means. Najija sistas, marriage is not the solution to your problems, it should be a union between two best friends!

Do many naija girls learn anything from this woman's story? I don't think so, because every one of us want to hit it 'big'. There are consequences for every decision you take in life. Please pray for the challenges that family is passing through now. God can still change things.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
RUBBISH!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by tpia5: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nobody will learn anything from it.

People will insist there is nothing wrong with married men playing the field.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Woged2005: [s]Lessons Learned From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation[/s]:

[[s]b] 1.[/b] Never breakup another woman's home and expect peace when you take over. There's something called 'Karma'. The cries and pains of the poor woman you broke her family will hunt you someday. Whatever goes around, comes around.
2 . People on NL never jubilate on another person's misfortune because your own day may come. It's Mrs Chime's turn today, whose tomorrow? What the family needs is our prayers and not judgement and rationalization by 'over-sabi' people.
3. Don't marry a 'superstar' for his money and stardom and then want try control him afterwards. There's a reason why he is a 'superstar, and many of us are not. He could be there with the help of those women/men you are trying to edge out now. After all you just met a wealth you didn't know how it was made. It's best to stay away from such men if you're the jealous or clingy time. But if you choose to 'dig for Gold' it's purely a business decision, afterall "Cigaret makers don't care how many people who die of lung cancer, as long as they make money."
4. Never come to Nairaland for responsible marriage counseling. Otherwise you will be taking advice from naive teenagers and people who still have fantasies about marriage because they've never married before.
5. Let's stop making every woman's prblem a fight for woman equality and human right. No be so our African fore-fathers teach us. From what we see today, they might have been poor, but our fore-fathers' marriages were more peaceful than what we see from oyibo today. So my sistas, make una no bring oyibo man sense into naija marriage. eno dey work o. u hear?
6. Every unmarried person should go and research more what 'For Better, and For Worse' means. Najija sistas, marriage is not the solution to your problems, it should be a union between two best friends!

Do many naija girls learn anything from this woman's story? I don't think so, because every one of us want to hit it 'big'. There are consequences for every decision you take in life. Please pray for the challenges that family is passing through now. God can still change things.
[/s]

If you wanna pass across info, do that and stop making reference of what you don't know.
So many sides of the story. Stop using it as a reference when you don't know what really happened.

Except you meant to tell us your are the Wife undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Poster, how did u come about all these?
Do u know them from Adam abi was it from what u read like every other person about them?
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Woged2005(f): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chillisauce:
[/s]

If you wanna pass across info, do that and stop making reference of what you don't know.
So many sides of the story. Stop using it as a reference when you don't know what really happened.

You got me wrong. Read it, well. The post is a lesson shared, which any lady with 'grey matter' in her brain should ponder over. But as usual, we know our country better, that many of our ladies are way into relationships with married men. As long as they are enjoying it now, I do not expect any of them to come here and like what I wrote, otherwise they indict themselves too. But, it is, what is, dear.

Read their story and see people taking sides ([url] https://www.nairaland.com/1512428/chime-attempts-eject-wife-state [/url]), but I'm not criticizing or supporting either party. I'm just writing on the lessons learned. Point out which of the lessons is bad for any right-minded lady except if a person is a culprit too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by RoyalRoy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chillisauce:
[/s]

You just spoke my mind 100%.

How did Op know all these?
Is it not same news media everyone is reading different versions?

Your postulations and positions are too far from reality..... would be better if you had said that's what I learnt from Chime's marriage crisis.
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Woged2005(f): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Royal Roy:

You just spoke my mind 100%.

How did Op know all these?
Is it not same news media everyone is reading different versions?

Your postulations and positions are too far from reality..... would be better if you had said that's what I learnt from Chime's marriage crisis.

Noted! It's the lesson I learned that I shared with those who want to learn anyway. But the facts are out there for those who have no special interest. This is a pubic family followed about by hundreds of people, nothing about a public figure is a secret. He dated her while he was married, and married her afterwards. Same Governor was alleged to have been in an intimate relationship with the lady's younger sister too. Chime is a state Governor with lots of cash and power. Does a person who want to learn a lesson need a 4 yrs thesis research on this first?

Their private lives is non of my business. What matters is what I learned from the situation to avoid same. Smart people learn from what happened to others, dumb people wait till it happens to them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by JoannaSedley(f): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Don't know much about these but karma is a fucccking biatchh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ujujoan: RUBBISH!!!!

Well said!
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by bigheart2013(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Woged2005: Lessons Learned From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation:

Do many naija girls learn anything from this woman's story? I don't think so, because every one of us want to hit it 'big'. There are consequences for every decision you take in life.

Hmmm! Long pause!...truth hurts, especially when it hits conscience. I believe in Karma though..but only God knew what happened. In every Nonsense, there is a sense. Let's remove the Chime's case and take the sense from the post. Period!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 12, 2013
I learned this takes the cake of how sadistically evil Nigerian men are.

A wife became ill as a result of the husband's philandering nature?

Wow, wow, wow. Shivers down my spine!

Nigerian men I carry hand for you.
Nobody does it like ya'll.

Got absolutely nothing to do with wealth.
The emotional state of the Nigerian male is non-existent. It does not know how to treat women right. So whether rich or poor as a church rat, you'd get the same emotionally decrepit species. Abi is it not a jobless Arolowo that killed his wife in cold blood?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by RoyalRoy(m): 4:46am On Nov 12, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There we go again

Nigerian men this Nigerian men that.

Generalisation of a group of people based on the actions of a few individuals is a big misconception and a lack of objectivity in my opinion.

If you believe all Naija men are the same and they have nothing good to offer then probably you need to check yourself first and the kind of Naija men you have been meeting and rolling with.

Only ignorance make people generalise and conclude everyone is the same because they come from a particular place or speak the same language.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by pickabeau1: 6:28am On Nov 12, 2013
On point Roy...

Better still if naija males are the emotional zeros you make them to be, you are free to associate with other races or gender..

At least lezzies are allowed n u can marry whitey or chinko or latino..

Ish
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Ngokafor(f): 7:45am On Nov 12, 2013

Lolzz!..harsh but true..
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by armyofone(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Our forefather s marriage lasted long indeed. All those cries in the dark nko, snatching young breasted gals on the way to the river is now being praised by some dudez ummm undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2013
There really is nothing to learn from our forefathers marriages.damn!!!most of our fore mothers where a miserable lot whose lives has been conditioned by a harsh chauvinistic society ,they never had a choice.

Thank God for civilization and it's confusions!!!!it suits me just fine cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2013
Royal Roy: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There we go again

Generalisation of a group of people based on the actions of a few individuals is a big misconception and a lack of objectivity in my opinion.

If you believe all Naija men are the same and they have nothing good to offer then probably you need to check yourself first and the kind of Naija men you have been meeting and rolling with.

Only ignorance make people generalise and conclude everyone is the same because they come from a particular place or speak the same language.

RR, I understand, that's her own lesson....
Very few Nigerian Men tow the line you are describing. Very limited. The society doesn't see anything wrong with it. And for the Men who dare to follow the right path, don't be surprised same society and even women calling him "sissi" "woman wrapper". Etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by RoyalRoy(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:
And for the Men who dare to follow the right path, don't be surprised same society and even women calling him "sissi" "woman wrapper". Etc

So true.
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
@Royal

99.9999999% is not some. angry cheesy grin

I'm done being objective for real. That is to be 'politically correct' just to prevent anger thrown on me by angry Nigerian men, hehehe. Trying to use flowery words like 'some Nigerian men' just to save face or not to generalize. I have resigned from doing that, because doing that is NOT hard hitting enough. Even foreign women can attest to the fact there is indeed something wrong with the emotional nature of Nigerian males. There are several threads dedicated to this species. Nigerians are not the only Africans who marry for papers, but the only ones to receive organized vitriol from these women. They possess the incapability to treat women right! FACT! The gene is non-existent. The 0.000001% that show traits of emotional responsiveness had to learn it through prayer and fasting of the wife or had a mother who trained her son well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by pickabeau1: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
^^^ ok o...

Please keep away from Naija men for your own good

The same people that are feted for their generousilty and ...

SA gals love naija guys die...

I hear akatas like naija guys too

Dont know much about the russians

Asians run away from naija males grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1: ^^^ ok o...

They love the money or the Men grin tongue.

I agree with Stillwater.

99% are lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by pickabeau1: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

They love the money or the Men grin tongue.

I agree with Stillwater.

99% are lipsrsealed grin

is there any difference tongue tongue tongue

You are free to agree with her.. opinions are like pure water...
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1: ^^^ ok o...

I hear akatas like naija guys too

Dont know much about the russians

Asians run away from naija males grin grin

Rotflmao!
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by RoyalRoy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
stillwater:

Rotflmao!

You will be owing me a million dollars cash if u end up married to a Naija man.

Start saving up now Still water

Or maybe u in already sef.....Oya go and borrow.

Cos somehow I know you will fall in between either of the two.

Lobatan.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2013
of the highest order.you can imagine.

@ op if you want to preach,go and register in pastor adeboyes church for pastoral training.nairaland is not a place for boring sermons :/
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Royal Roy: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There we go again

roll,roll roll your boat gently down the stream,merilly merrilly merrily merilly life is but a dream. cheesy

how are you eeeddduuunnjjjoobbbbbiii mi owon cheesy grin

long time,i miss you o! Your twin brother nko? grin say shewa says hiiiii o! cheesy

meanwhile i hear wetin you do for baba oyo the other day for bamk when he was stranded,i said iwo nikan tan grin i see you o.you try cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by RoyalRoy(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2013
kulyie: roll,roll roll your boat gently down the stream,merilly merrilly merrily merilly life is but a dream. cheesy

how are you eeeddduuunnjjjoobbbbbiii mi owon cheesy grin

long time,i miss you o! Your twin brother nko? grin say shewa says hiiiii o! cheesy

meanwhile i hear wetin you do for baba oyo the other day for bamk when he was stranded,i said iwo nikan tan grin i see you o.you try cheesy

Lol.

I see you too Kulyie.

Am good and kicking.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Royal Roy:

Lol.

I see you too Kulyie.

Am good and kicking.

Thanks
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years / Moral Decadence Of Ladies / What Would You Advice In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.