Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

White Smoke When I Start The Engine -03 Camry (EXPERTS IN D HOUSE TO RESPOND PLS - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / White Smoke When I Start The Engine -03 Camry (EXPERTS IN D HOUSE TO RESPOND PLS (7410 Views)

Does Constant Use Of AC Have Any Effect On The Engine / My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? / What Will Happen To The Odometer Of A Vehicle If The Engine Is Replaced??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Smoke When I Start The Engine -03 Camry (EXPERTS IN D HOUSE TO RESPOND PLS by JUO(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
check his signature and Call him on phone
Re: White Smoke When I Start The Engine -03 Camry (EXPERTS IN D HOUSE TO RESPOND PLS by Issyman(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
I visited car-doctor some weeks back in his workshop in Abuja. after checking the car himself, he said its the valve seal that needs to be changed.

3 Likes

Re: White Smoke When I Start The Engine -03 Camry (EXPERTS IN D HOUSE TO RESPOND PLS by LeBlack: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Issyman:
I visited car-doctor some weeks back in his workshop in Abuja. after checking the car himself, he said its the valve seal that needs to be changed.

Hi. Was the problem resolved after changing the valve seal?
Re: White Smoke When I Start The Engine -03 Camry (EXPERTS IN D HOUSE TO RESPOND PLS by honmusa(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
LeBlack:

Hi. Was the problem resolved after changing the valve seal?
Why don't you create your own new thread cos the last time I check on Nairaland ,new topic creation is free.
Re: White Smoke When I Start The Engine -03 Camry (EXPERTS IN D HOUSE TO RESPOND PLS by Prymestrr(m): 11:39pm On May 16, 2022
JUO:
with the explanation valve seal is the culprit. it happened to me and I only changed the valve seal. make sure your piston and rings are not worn. you don't have to be scared, look for a good mechanic to fix it. I did mine with 11k including oil and oil filter. you budget 15k.it takes a professional to do the job because your top cylinder will have to down and make sure are there. it will a one day job so make out the time good luck
I'm having this same issue with my car. I'm in Lagos, how can I fix it please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Deal With Bad Mechanics? Advice / Permanent/Temporary Solution To My ABS Problem / Nissan Has Built 150 Million Vehicles Since 1933

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.