Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Blame God For Your Misfortunes!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blame God For Your Misfortunes!!!! (803 Views)

The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria / Why Blame God For The Consequences Of Our Actions? / The Many Misfortunes Befalling Redeemed Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blame God For Your Misfortunes!!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
I wanted to skip writing something today but I just couldn't, not with the way my mind is right now. Don't get it wrong, I am not in a mind battle. No way. I am just in a mind battle concerning what other people think and how they behave when they encounter problems. I have seen most of them and right now, this words are for them.

I have done things in my life, though I am not old, I can say I have seen things. Things that would make your blood stick together and stop its journey to your heart. Yeah, I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. In fact, I should be named Clint Eastwood.

I have also had friends. True friends, fake ones and friends who are just there. Friendship is a wonderful experience because it gives you something to look forward to daily and something to think about in the night when going to bed. Well, I have had them all but I am not talking about my friends here. I am talking about their stance and hearts.

We all encounter problems in this life, we all have many questions we would like to ask. We all want one thing or another which is not forthcoming. Some of us still cling to that thing called "hope" while others feel it is baseless living.

What do you live for when nothing seems to be working for you? Why do you go ahead and try new things when you know you will end up failing? Why do you do evil and expect good things to follow you? Why would you disobey your parents and at the end seek their blessings? Why would you ever blame God?

Why should we blame God? I still can't fix my mind on that aspect. Why would I wanna blame God? He gave me a life, allowed me to live it as I please and when I end up destroying myself, I turn round and start blaming God? The very nature of human. Seeking for who to put the blame on. If you put that blame on your mother, father, brother or friend, the person will be there to answer you or point out your error. So why don't you just put it on God?

Put your trust on him for he cares for you. Does blaming God sounds like putting your trust on him? NOPE!!! Now people take the extra-ordinary step of saying God doesn't exist and then put the whole happening in this world on some cosmic forces. Now I laugh at this part. Why would I say God doesn't exist, that some energies exploded and earth took form?

Why would I want to study ancient texts that points out that humans originated from apes? If really we did originate from monkeys per say and the monkeys are our closest cousins, why aren't we strong? A chimpanzee has the strength of 10 men combined. Haaaaaa... We evolved from them for crying out loud. We are supposed to be SUPER-APES. That's just the truth but here we are, saying God doesn't exist.

Because you can't feel, smell or push something doesn't mean that that thing doesn't exist. If you can believe that voodoo (black fetish juju) can harm you, why can't you believe that some super power can save you?

Who is deceiving who? You or the thoughts you have that runs through your mind? Why do you keep saying "O God!!" when ever you encounter something. And why do you always have the desire to pray when the going gets tough?

Humans are really the architects of their wahalas so they should start learning to take blames for things that befalls them. There is a reason behind every action you know....

Thanks....

Attai...

https://www.facebook.com/foxybone/posts/754297044596027
Re: Blame God For Your Misfortunes!!!! by Madawaki01(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
*claps*

(1) (Reply)

Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? / Was This New Pope Just Chosen To Make The Catholic Church Cool And Liberal? PR? / Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.