Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l (39094 Views)

12 Useful Math Hacks That They Didn't Teach You In School / Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Great Nairalanders! welcome to yet
another Education section contest. This time, it is the
Nairaland Math
Quiz

Recently, strings of educative threads have been created and are still
being created on this section. These threads are aimed at making the
education section not just a place you visit in order to get latest
education-related information, but also a place where you can teach or
be taught, where you can solve problems or get your problems solved.
This contest was borne out of one of such threads
Nairaland
Mathematics Clinic
. Take a quick tour round the thread and you
may want to conclude that some Nairalanders can perform better than
Scientific calculators.

As with any competition or contest, selection of the officials is very
important!
The officials for this contest are;

1. Panel Of Judges
Olawalebabs,
Richiez (Agbara Richard Obinna),
Fynestboi

Role: (i) Regulates the actions of participants and other guests in the
quiz competition
(ii) Could disqualify a participant who breaks any of the
rules or disobeys instructions from any of the officials.

2. Quiz Masters
Doubledx,[url=https://www.nairaland.com/alpha%20maximus]AlphaMaximus[/url],
Richiez (Agbara Richard Obinna)

Role: (i) Sets question for the participants and are responsible for
producing the correct answers or marking scheme to questions set.
(ii) Awards scores or points to participants

3. Time keeper

Role: Notifying participants when time elapses and taking necessary
actions to disallow participation.
4. Score Keeper

Role: Takes note of scores or points awarded to participants and
displays them when required.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Fynestboi: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
*clapping* let go there smileysmiley
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Let's get the ball rolling! Take a quick tour round the 'Nairaland Mathematics Clinic' thread. Recommend three active posters who best fits the role of a Quiz master.
You can also volunteer to be a quiz master by typing 'I AM INTERESTED'
your contributions on the Nairaland Mathematics Clinic thread will be reviewed and you will be notified if you have been selected.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Appliedmaths(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
... Una no go gree do the kind maths wey I dey do. grin
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Fynestboi: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Harrisonn(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
more info pls..
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
So far we have the following names to fill in the quiz master position
DOUBLEDX :::Recommended:::
[url=https://www.nairaland.com/alpha%20maximus]ALPHAMAXIMUS[/url] :::Volunteered:::

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
MATHEMATICS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Emzybrown: MATHEMATICS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Don't be Scared, the questions would be moderate
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Appliedmaths(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Guys, don't you think symbols may become an issue? Those using phones to comment may find life difficult.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
Guys, don't you think symbols may become an issue? Those using phones to comment may find life difficult.
All questions and answers will be sent to me for re editing...I know how to input the symbols, so you don't have to worry about that. moreover, the question would be very moderate ones. only one of the quiz rounds will involve theory. the rest will be objectives.
let's take one step at a time, i'll unfold all details after the stage of selection of the quiz masters.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
When is this starting fully I would love to participate!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
So all math lovers, if you are capable of being a quiz master, volunteer. if for one reason or the other you can't fill in the position of a math quiz master, then recommend someone
I promise this is going to be really interesting!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Richiez:
All questions and answers will be sent to me for re editing...I know how to input the symbols, so you don't have to worry about that. moreover, the question would be very moderate ones. only one of the quiz rounds will involve theory. the rest will be objectives.
let's take one step at a time, i'll unfold all details after the stage of selection of the quiz masters.

Cool, rushing to join in!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
jaryeh: When is this starting fully I would love to participate!
will be starting as soon as we have our quiz masters ready
there will be a simple test question. anyone who gets the correct solution will automatically qualify as a participant
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
cool
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Take a quick tour around this thread and recommend people whom you think best fits in for the post of a quiz master Nairaland Mathematics Clinic
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Richiez:
will be starting as soon as we have our quiz masters ready
there will be a simple test question. anyone who gets the correct solution will automatically qualify as a participant

Ok,will the test questions be posted today I don't wanna miss out o!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Richiez: Take a quick tour around this thread and recommend people whom you think best fits in for the post of a quiz master Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

I hope jackpot has been included already as a quiz master.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Aliciakeys(f): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
FOLLOWING...
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
am in
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by algorithm(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
lets go there..
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by busuyem: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yes...question number one...give it out!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by dyshow(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mk una no put me aside 4 dis latest game ooo,me too dey follow ooo!!.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Ortarico(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
I was recommended for the post of a quiz master and sent an e-mail. I apologize for the late take up of my appointment. I'm ready for the task my masters, hope this note isn't too late for considerations? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
jaryeh:

Ok,will the test questions be posted today I don't wanna miss out o!
The test question will be posted by 10am 2mao...just follow the instruction, type the correct answer and you'll be enlisted
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Richiez:
The test question will be posted by 10am 2mao...just follow the instruction, type the correct answer and you'll be enlisted

Okay!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
jaryeh:

I hope jackpot has been included already as a quiz master.
Hahahaha alright since you're recommending jackpot, she's now on my list...she's a real math general I won't wana miss
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nastydroid(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
hmmmn 10am 2moro....i pray i will be awake by then.@op why not create a deadline for the question like 10pm....i am just saying oooo
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ortarico: I was recommended for the post of a quiz master and sent an e-mail. I apologize for the late take up of my appointment. I'm ready for the task my masters, hope this note isn't too late for considerations? Thanks.
No you are not...you are now on my list
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2013
Richiez:
Hahahaha alright since you're recommending jackpot, she's now on my list...she's a real math general I won't wana miss

I recommend jackpot too bruv!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Unilorin Post UTME Cut - Off Mark For 2015/2016 Admission / Philippines School Principal Shot Teacher & Husband Dead Before Killing Himself / Michael Okpara University Final Year Students Spray Cash After Final Paper (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.