Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 PM

Make #150,000 In 3months With Farm Mgt. Programme - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make #150,000 In 3months With Farm Mgt. Programme (2110 Views)

How An Investment Of N25,000 Has Changed My Life In 3months. / How To Make 150,000 - 220,000 From Supplying And Preparing Snail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make #150,000 In 3months With Farm Mgt. Programme by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Agribusiness is a lucrative business in Nigeria if it is rightly done with the right experience.This is why our seasoned and experienced farmers and farm administrators are enlightening and helping people make living and fortune in agriculture.
Our 2014 farm management programme is on with 150 Hectares of land earmarked for our clients for farming.With the few hectares remaining,new clients are invited to come and book their own space befor this great opportunity elapses.This opportunity ends in January 2014.We cultivate maize,cassava and watermelon,cassava and cucumber.we are located in Owode-idiroko,Ogun state
Our maize programme is as follows:
Land lease #5,000

1st stage
1st ploughing #7,000
2nd ploughing #7,000

2nd stage of production
maize seed(16kg/Ha)@ #560/2kg #4,480
Planting #3,000
3rd stage
1st weeding #8,000
2litres of NPK @#1,800/litre #3,600
water #1,500
Application #3,000
4th stage
2nd weeding #8,000
5th stage
3rd weeding #8,000
Management Fee =#40,000
Total Cost =#98,580
Target yield 4-6tons
1ton =#50,000
Income =#50,000*4 =#200,000
Profit =#200,000-#98,580
= #101,420 or more Within 3months
The money is paid instalmentally at each stage of the production with #8,000 to be paid at each stage for the 5 stages of the production as management fee.

Since 2004, we have given our clients guaranteed meaningful source of income from our farm programme
Hear from them:

I have lost a lot in some other investments and was doubtful when i was told about the farm investment programme but i have to change my mind because i saw how transparent the programme was and since then i have not been disapointed and regret my decision.
...Mr Awoniyi Sunmonu
awoniyisunmonu@gmail.com

I regret not starting with them earlier.How i wish i have started earlier,my levels would have change.Well,still not too late.Making about 90% ROI within months on watermelon and cucumber is extraordinary.
.....Taiwo taiwo.wonuola@gmail.com

For more info call the Farm Manager,
Mr.Gbenga on 08164628081 or email at yusuffgbenga@gmail.com or like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
Re: Make #150,000 In 3months With Farm Mgt. Programme by kentochi(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
I will follow up with this game.
Re: Make #150,000 In 3months With Farm Mgt. Programme by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2013
kentochi: I will follow up with this game.
We are not playing games here.This is real!
We already have clients and people are still calling us to help them manage their farm.we have been delivering and meeting our target.If you are still doubtful,you can be sent some of our clients contacts to confirm yourself or you come to our office we are located at No 98,Ayegbami str.Okeodan,Owode-idiroko,Ogun state.
Re: Make #150,000 In 3months With Farm Mgt. Programme by smithsammy(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2013
GAME! are u high something? probably weed? so, all this post to you: is a Game.
Re: Make #150,000 In 3months With Farm Mgt. Programme by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Our Farming Training School is now starting Feb.5th 2014 at 93 oke-odan,Owode-Idiroko Ogun state.
6 months intensive training on cassava ,maize, melon cultivation e.t.c
Processing of agricultural crops;cassava flour,plantain flour,corn flour.
Training include:
* Access to Hectares of Land for easy kickstarting of your farming business
* Machineries and equipment available for training
* Free consultancy for a year.Free Professional service to enable you start your business on a profitable note.
* Access to our experienced agribusiness managers for free mentorship programme.
*Free membership to Agrolesgup farmers club which allows you access to our yearly free improved seeds and stems.
*Free feasibility study and business plan to access loans from bank of agriculture with little or no collateral.
(STRICTLY FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO MAKE A FORTUNE IN AGRIBUSINESS).
#10,000/month before the start of the season(February 2014)
#25,000/month after Feb. 2014
For registration;call 08164628081.
For more update or info like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria or call The Farm Manager:Mr Gbenga on 08164628081.or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com.
Re: Make #150,000 In 3months With Farm Mgt. Programme by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
HOW TO ACCESS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
CASSAVA LOANS (Accessible Only With
Comprehensive Business Proposal and a Collateral of #20,000)*
*Cassava cultivation might be an expensive
business to venture which has place limitation on many entrepreneurs to
participate in the Federal government new cassava initiative to make food available and to provide industries with necessary raw materials.
In view of this,about 200 billion loan was
earmarked through the Bank of Agriculture to be disbursed to cassava farmers.
*This e-book will show you how to take advantage of this loan.
*What you only need are*
*i) Comprehensive business proposal or
feasibility study*
*ii) Cash collateral as low as #20,000*
*This e-book will provide you with a
comprehensive cassava proposal
with step by step of how to access over #250,000 cassava loan from Bank of Agriculture to kick-start your cassava production business and you can start reaping in your millions.*
*#7,500 for the First 50 people that pays before February 2014*
*#15,000 After February 2014*
*Call Agrolesgup Nig Ltd*
*The Farm Manager Gbenga,08164628081,01-7910494*

*BONUSES (ONLY FOR THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE)*
*------- Free Hectare of land to kick-start
mechanized cassava cultivation*
*------- Free improved cassava stems for 1
Hectare*
*------- Opportunity to meet our training school resource persons for professional advice on agribusiness*
*-------Free Consultancy on cassava cultivation for a year*
*-------Access to hundreds of contacts of cassava buyers*
*Call for your order NOW!*
For more agribusiness info like us on
www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
Re: Make #150,000 In 3months With Farm Mgt. Programme by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2014
AGROPRENEUR GRADUATE CO-OPERATIVE
With our passion to.generate employment opportunities for young graduates through agriculture,AgroLesgup nigeria is calling on all youth who wants to make a fortune in the lucrative agribusiness.
If you have passion for agriculture and you dream of starting business in agriculture (crop and animal farming),this is a great oppprtunity for you.

This graduate cooperative will give you opportunity:
1. To be trained by seasoned and experienced farmers for those with little or no experience but are interested in farming.
2. Access to Land to kickstart your business
3.Access to low-interest loans
4.Free consultancy by our partners
For more info about registration,send your email to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
REGISTRATION IS FREE
Re: Make #150,000 In 3months With Farm Mgt. Programme by Jeromproject(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
BE BOLD TO START MINI-LIVESTOCK BUSINESS

Wow! It's a new season already and JEROMFARMS is set to take your agro-businesses/projects over this 2015 and beyond. #B2FB Initiative...Don't be left out; trainings now runs from MONDAYS-SUNDAYS on special request. Book a date for your private training/seminar. Do you have a project in mind that you'll love us to handle for you or a seminar where you want a talk on agriculture? With Jeromproject, you don't have a problem...consider it done! We specialized on piggery, snailery, fishery, grasscutter farming and livestock management, as well as agro projects, feasibility study, consultation and business/budget planning. We handle individual, corporate bodies, churches, social groups, etc. Like us and check our profile page for interesting articles on www.facebook.com/Jeromfarms. Training fee: N10k only, which include materials + Certificate.

Distance is no longer a challenge; we have developed our self-training kits alongside powerful videos on catfish farming, grasscutter, poultry, snailry, etc. Grab your copy now! Payment of any form of service is made to the below account details:

Make payment to JEROMPROJECT & ALTECH, STERLING BANK - 0021388102. OR EDMUND, GTB - 0117364638, FIRSTBANK - 3030030395.

For more info: Call 08095663885, 08035237436, BB pin:29873E06, email:jeromprojects@gmail.com or visit:www.jeromfarmprojects.com.

God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Polo T-shirt With "THE OTHER ROOM" Inscription / New Arrivals: Brand New Mini Laptops For Sale @ N30,000 / Laptop Dealers Wanted Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.