Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister (3433 Views)

PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Sullivan Chime, Enugu State Governor, Dies In India / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by hollandis(f): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Note that I didn't say Governor .The slowpoke is not fit to be given that title anymore.I wish he DIED in that illness he had .Anyway he impregnated his wife's sister and is calling his wife a mad woman and wants her to pack out of the house .His wife who housed the sister was betrayed by her.I repeat...I wish he died in that sickness he had
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by dinachi(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
hollandis: Note that I didn't say Governor .The slowpoke is not fit to be given that title anymore.I wish he DIED in that illness he had .Anyway he impregnated his wife's sister and is calling his wife a mad woman and wants her to pack out of the house .His wife who housed the sister was betrayed by her.I repeat...I wish he died in that sickness he had
My friend shut up! You women are a big embarrassment sometimes! Did he rape the younger Sister? That is assuming the story on the younger sister is true. Most women nowadays do not know how to conduct themselves. They know that men have challenges with the opposite sex, they will entice them then come and start talking rubbish when the man falls. Please park well joor. That dosen't mean I am supporting Governor Sullivan Chime if he actually cheated on the wife, I just hate it when women play the victim all the times.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by agbameta: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:
My friend shut up! You women are a big embarrassment sometimes! Did he rape the younger Sister? That is assuming the story on the younger sister is true. Most women nowadays do not know how to conduct themselves. They know that men have challenges with the opposite sex, they will entice them then come and start talking rubbish when the man falls. Please park well joor. That dosen't mean I am supporting Governor Sullivan Chime if he actually cheated on the wife, I just hate it when women play the victim all the times.

You crude, unexposed and unsophisticated stone age villagers no dey disappoint with your insane and despicable rants...

3 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by ifyalways(f): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
hollandis: Note that I didn't say Governor .The slowpoke is not fit to be given that title anymore.I wish he DIED in that illness he had .Anyway he impregnated his wife's sister and is calling his wife a mad woman and wants her to pack out of the house .His wife who housed the sister was betrayed by her.I repeat...I wish he died in that sickness he had
God pass you ! Why would you wish him death?

I'm neither interested,concerned nor bothered about the whole stories flying around. Their private business,they should sort it out privately.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by dinachi(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
agbameta:

You crude, unexposed and unsophisticated stone age villagers no dey disappoint with your insane and despicable rants...
You are really outdated!
Please stop sounding like you were raised by a single mother!
It is a biological reality that men are weakened by enticing images of the opposite sex therefore it is undoubted foolery to temp a man whether married or not and expect he will not fall! Anyways, I am not in support of people cheating on their loved ones , but we must always as men try to understand both sides of a story before we take a stand. Women are experts in playing the victim . I learnt this the hard way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by agbameta: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:
You are really outdated!
Please stop sounding like you were raised by a single mother!
It is a biological reality that men are weakened by enticing images of the opposite sex therefore it is undoubted foolery to temp a man whether married or not and expect he will not fall! Anyways, I am not in support of people cheating on their loved ones , but we must always as men try to understand both sides of a story before we take a stand. Women are experts in playing the victim . I learnt this the hard way.

And you arrived at this insane rubbish because you conducted a survey or research and it's also the reason the reason why married men all over the world have sex with anything in skirts including their wive's relatives?

You are making dumb and ridiculous excuses to justify this odious act and at the same time claiming you are not supporting this evil and despicable man. Do you even read your rubbish before posting?

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by dinachi(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
agbameta:

And you arrived at this insane rubbish because you conducted a survey or research and it's also the reason the reason why married men all over the world have sex with anything in skirts including their wive's relatives?

You are making dumb and ridiculous excuses to justify this odious act and at the same time claiming you are not supporting this evil and despicable man. Do you even read your rubbish before posting?

Another woman wrapper trying to justify himself!
My take is clear and simple, we need the governor's side and the younger sister's side of the story first.

The accuser usually sounds right until you hear the other side of the story, thought you would know that numb skull?
And who says the story is true in the first place?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by Abagworo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
I always thought all these stories about Chimes sexcapades were lies. The man has a gentle face.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by agbameta: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:

Another woman wrapper trying to justify himself!
My take is clear and simple, we need the governor's side and the younger sister's side of the story first.

The accuser usually sounds right until you hear the other side of the story, thought you would know that numb skull?
And who says the story is true in the first place?

And you waited for the other side of the story before spewing your crude, insane excuses and nonsense?

Like I asked, do you read over your rubbish before posting?
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by dinachi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
agbameta:

And you waited for the other side of the story before spewing your crude, insane excuses and nonsense?

Like I asked, do you read over your rubbish before posting?
Go back the cave where you belong joor! You have nothing more to say!

2 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by agbameta: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:
Go back the cave where you belong joor! You have nothing more to say!

Just refrain from fvuking your wife's relatives while blaming your despicable, cowardly and uncountable act on women.

Your idiotic and moronnic utterances basically means you are weak, mentally incompetent, shallow and powerless and you must sucumb to anything womanly around you. Obviously, I'm the least of your problems because you sound like damaged goods already..
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by dinachi(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
agbameta:

Just refrain from fvuking your wife's relatives while blaming your despicable, cowardly and uncountable act on women.

Your idiotic and moronnic utterances basically means you are weak, mentally incompetent, shallow and powerless and you must sucumb to anything womanly around you. Obviously, I'm the least of your problems because you sound like damaged goods already..
Who let this troll out of his cage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
ifyalways:

I'm neither interested,concerned nor bothered about the whole stories flying around. Their private business,they should sort it out privately.

Hello
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by hollandis(f): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
ifyalways:

That guy can't live anywhere inNorth America if the wife sues his stupiddd arseee.I wish him DEATH and when he dies I will go check his corpse and poke his skeleton through his eyed ,to be sure he is really dead.Some people don't deserve to bE alive
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
hollandis:

That guy can't live anywhere inNorth America if the wife sues his stupiddd arseee.I wish him DEATH and when he dies I will go check his corpse and poke his skeleton through his eyed ,to be sure he is really dead.Some people don't deserve to bE alive

shocked shocked
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by shaqoloye(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:
dinachi:
dinachi:
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by shaqoloye(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:

molest not molestation my friend.
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by passion007: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
shaqoloye:

molest not molestation my friend.

Actually he typed 'r.ape', but that word is censored on NL, so the computer replaced it with 'molestation'.
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by Mujah1deen: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Op who opened your cage ?
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by DisGuy: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
where is this younger sister?

getting the best health care in USA?
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by Allohrandy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
hollandis:

did he tell you he wants to live in North America. Chime is richer than 90% of Americans so why would he want to live in America. Anyway our culture is different from American laws.A Nigerian man can marry more than one wife including 2 sisters. There is nothing wrong in marrying more than one wife because its part of our culture and it is not against our law. Every country has its own law and tradition. In Saudi Arabia women are not allow to drive or go out without their spouse and have to cover their face.

In America, gay marriage is allow but it is against the law in Nigeria and most Arab countries. You have to respect other people cultures and traditions. Its wrong to use America or western culture and way of life to judge Nigeria tradition. Its wrong to wish death on another man. when you point your finger on a person, the other 4 fingers are pointing back at you. So stop being childish and grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by agbameta: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2013

See BEAUTY and the EVIL BEAST looking like Hitler ..

smh....
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by DisGuy: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Allohrandy: did he tell you he wants to live in North America. Chime is richer than 90% of Americans so why would he want to live in America. Anyway our culture is different from American laws.A Nigerian man can marry more than one wife including 2 sisters. There is nothing wrong in marrying more than one wife because its part of our culture and it is not against our law. Every country has its own law and tradition. In Saudi Arabia women are not allow to drive or go out without their spouse and have to cover their face.

In America, gay marriage is allow but it is against the law in Nigeria and most Arab countries. You have to respect other people cultures and traditions. Its wrong to use America or western culture and way of life to judge Nigeria tradition. Its wrong to wish death on another man. when you point your finger on a person, the other 4 fingers are pointing back at you. So stop being childish and grow up.

Na Wa oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but he's not married to the sister, and according to naija [those that voted for him] he's legally married to one wife
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by bongila(f): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2013
@Agbameta you never dissappoint I will give you that. Always resorting to abuses whenever you feel you have something intelligent to say. Slow Down oo!
@ Post wishing Chime dead isn't going to make you live longer. The wife opted to stay in a marriage where she's obviously emotionally and physically abused(according to sources as reported by SR and co) so she should suck it up and endure. She may even be enjoying it even and you are here drinking Panadol ontop person headache.
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2013
runs babe jam runs nigga
equation balance small
just that na runs pauper jam runs governor
no way she can out game him in naija - esp as the guy is a lawyer - no one seems to be able to say what Mrs Chime studied in school

the babe chop life sha - see her flossing with pdp bigwigs when the going was good
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by hollandis(f): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
bongila: @Agbameta you never dissappoint I will give you that. Always resorting to abuses whenever you feel you have something intelligent to say. Slow Down oo!
@ Post wishing Chime dead isn't going to make you live longer. The wife opted to stay in a marriage where she's obviously emotionally and physically abused(according to sources as reported by SR and co) so she should suck it up and endure. She may even be enjoying it even and you are here drinking Panadol ontop person headache.
you are mad ehh
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by hollandis(f): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Allohrandy: did he tell you he wants to live in North America. Chime is richer than 90% of Americans so why would he want to live in America. Anyway our culture is different from American laws.A Nigerian man can marry more than one wife including 2 sisters. There is nothing wrong in marrying more than one wife because its part of our culture and it is not against our law. Every country has its own law and tradition. In Saudi Arabia women are not allow to drive or go out without their spouse and have to cover their face.

chime is what rich you are a dead corpse
Re: Sullivan Chime ,his Wife And Her Sister by TempleHouse: 10:54pm On May 02, 2019
That's strange!

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Sanusi's Sack: Foreign Reserve & Excess Crude Account Rise Steadily / PDP Members Go On Rampage At Samsung Showroom In UYO, Akwa Ibom State. / Osuofia Confesses He Weeps Every Time He Sees Buhari On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.