Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose (29916 Views)

Roman Reigns Vs Sheamus WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match Results, Winner / Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose / PHOTOS: Ex-governor’s Daughter Pose Half Naked On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pls what does this pose Mean Can i get an Answer pleas,,.. More photos below:

cry undecided source:http://tiwasblog.com/2013/11/photos-fans-hypnotised-with-olamides-baddestguyeverliveth-pose.html

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
More

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by gluv01(f): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Buhahaaha...The girl looks like...hahahahah ;

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by tayork(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2013
Olamide, nice one but honestly be careful not to do something that will cause u problem angry

2 Likes

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by iterator25: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lol
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by pxjosh(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
ok
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by complete1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
If i stone u fry pan u go run comot my front,nonsense! angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by ceejayluv(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
He's struggling hard to embed himself in the "illuminati" controversy. Any publicity is publicity. Good strategy I guess, but can't fool me..

2 Likes

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Honadeadek(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
One of the major drive that keeps @olamide_YBNL in the game is his total understanding of the things that capture the street. I do wonder and marvel at his creativity(Using Ijebu dialect to rap, when he is not an ijebu man) and also his concept. Although I am sure to some religious fanatics these posture will represent something else but the truth is Olamide keeps playing it hard and keeps bridging the gap between the local and the elite with his great understanding of there taste.
#Dope Money all the way
Owo inu saka, Owo inu ora.

10 Likes

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by iterator25: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
ceejayluv: He's struggling hard to embed himself in the "illuminati" controversy. Any publicity is publicity. Good strategy I guess, but can't fool me..
what's your p? It's the designers concept not Olamide's sad

Is that guy in the last pics a terrorist
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Texykool: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Olamide's fingers is doing the 666 symbol, facing downwards. I can see that the fans didn't do that in their photos sha

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Jazzgreen(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
the blasphemy of Christianity. dressing like Jesus =mocking Jesus. .

#runs out to avoid stones #

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
... shocked shocked
make i try am..

17 Likes

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by IAMBREEZY: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Funnycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Agbgift(f): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
What's the meaning?
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by zoedicus: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
uhm, what people don't understand is that all these things have DEEP spiritual undertones.
My people perish for lack of knowledge. . .

3 Likes

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by theplanmaker: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
illefo illuminati

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by abrahym(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
oya make i begin hear illuminati
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Booked
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by kazola30: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
END TIME pose.

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Creative, but see as dem dey look up like person wey Sars sickness attack.
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Fabulousmark(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Baddest guy ever liveth
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by gen2briz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wey my camera phone. .......
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Ayorh4you(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Badoo of live......you can't but love him.
If its not making money, its not making sense-#badoolee

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by eminex(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
I dont knw wot it means buh its jus a pose 4 his album photo or wallpapers..
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Honadeadek(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jazzgreen: the blasphemy of Christianity. dressing like Jesus =mocking Jesus. .

#runs out to avoid stones #

When did Jesus Christ dressed like a Roman Soldier/Emperor?
Why do you always like to associate everything with religion when it is clear that they are not the same thing?
Brov, Olamide dressed like a Roman Emperor not like the Saviour but moreover if he dressed like Jesus, Does that mock the trueness of Christ or does that diminish His Supremacy.
Grow up boi...

#Team YBNL
#Dope Money
#Baddest Guy Ever Liveth all the way

19 Likes

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by abrahym(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Remember rihanna made
dsame pose on her “rude boy”
video & also lady gaga made
same pose on one of her
videos. The two pointed finger
are in reference to
BAPHOMET.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
b

baphomet.....
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Ezedon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
new sign of illuminati to confuse others

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by RazziP(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Stupidity have taken over the guy called Olamide

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Dance Step In Africa(video) / [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja / Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.