Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

If Gov. Obi Could Not Deliver, Do You Expect His Boy; Obiano To Perform? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Gov. Obi Could Not Deliver, Do You Expect His Boy; Obiano To Perform? (664 Views)

I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver / Gov. Obi Launches N300m Road Project In Onitsha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Gov. Obi Could Not Deliver, Do You Expect His Boy; Obiano To Perform? by naijavotes: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
If Gov. Obi could not deliver, do you expect his boy; Obiano he will remotely control to perform? Vote for Ngige, for free primary and secondary school education, the much needed Anambra airport and other goodies for the state. You can’t get them elsewhere!
Remember to protect your votes. Put your camera phones, BB, smart phones, ipad and laptop to work. Capture scenes and report. In so doing, there won’t be any hiding place for the desperadoes to rig.

Re: If Gov. Obi Could Not Deliver, Do You Expect His Boy; Obiano To Perform? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Onwaaaaa
Re: If Gov. Obi Could Not Deliver, Do You Expect His Boy; Obiano To Perform? by donphilopus: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Not at all
Re: If Gov. Obi Could Not Deliver, Do You Expect His Boy; Obiano To Perform? by moodswing(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Well, before I allow you to wallow in your self inflicted ignorance, I have a question for you.

Since the history of Anambra State, tell me one governor that can boast of a quarter of Obi's achievement?.

Obi today stands as one of the top 5 governors in Nigeria in terms of developmental stride.

Your political affiliation isn't good for you mate.

1 Like

Re: If Gov. Obi Could Not Deliver, Do You Expect His Boy; Obiano To Perform? by cashkidisback1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
ngige all d way cool cool cool..nobody wil b votin for adaobi's pet tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: If Gov. Obi Could Not Deliver, Do You Expect His Boy; Obiano To Perform? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
moodswing: Well, before I allow you to wallow in your self inflicted ignorance, I have a question for you.

Since the history of Anambra State, tell me one governor that can boast of a quarter of Obi's achievement?.

Obi today stands as one of the top 5 governors in Nigeria in terms of developmental stride.

Your political affiliation isn't good for you mate.
keep deceiving yourself, its not only top 5. oh maybe you mean top 5 from behind. Peter obi, the one of the most corrupt governors in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If Gov. Obi Could Not Deliver, Do You Expect His Boy; Obiano To Perform? by donphilopus: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
If Mrs Pet Adaobi could not do anthing, who then is Pat Uba(h)(which means vulture)?? Person wey dey squeeze book enter wer dey 4 dey debate
Re: If Gov. Obi Could Not Deliver, Do You Expect His Boy; Obiano To Perform? by Biodup: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
tinubu fail but fash is performing. Na inside black pot na hin white pap comot. If apc win for anambra kill dog for me make i chop

1 Like

Re: If Gov. Obi Could Not Deliver, Do You Expect His Boy; Obiano To Perform? by touch4mony: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ngige that is claming that he worked did mbadinuju work,so why did ngige choose to work if he did while the person he took over from did not work and they are from the same party.he who leaves in a glass house should not tro stones.

(1) (Reply)

CAN Is Political, Oritsejafor Is Not A Christian Leader But A Politician. / Oshiomhole Donates 2 Million Naira To "Go And Die" Widow, Offers Her Employment. / My Letter To Iyabo Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.