Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers (2246 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / The Curses Of Jehovah-Jireh: Warning to Unbelievers / @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Ishilove: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
obi alfa:

I am myself. As usual.

You should take whatever I say to Ishi with a pinch of salt. We men say anything to woo.
You are not serious. Smh
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
“What if I did the right things and my wife and kids did not? They may end up in hell. How am I supposed to enjoy eternity if I know that that every second of infinity my wife and my kids are on fire and being tortured by demons? How can I enjoy eternity knowing that ANYONE is being tortured forever? Have you ever noticed that hell is not in the Old Testament? Gentle Jesus, meek and mild, shows up and it’s then there we are threatened with eternal suffering.”
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Joshthefirst(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
aManFromMars: “What if I did the right things and my wife and kids did not? They may end up in hell. How am I supposed to enjoy eternity if I know that that every second of infinity my wife and my kids are on fire and being tortured by demons? How can I enjoy eternity knowing that ANYONE is being tortured forever? Have you ever noticed that hell is not in the Old Testament? Gentle Jesus, meek and mild, shows up and it’s then there we are threatened with eternal suffering.”
who told you hell is not in the old testament?
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: who told you hell is not in the old testament?
Hell, a place of everlasting torture and punishment, is not found in the Old Testament.
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by alphascorpio(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2013
Wait... I though ajibam was female?
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by alphascorpio(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2013
Double post.
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by MrTroll(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: who told you hell is not in the old testament?
lol, yet you say you've read through the bible.
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by peterphd(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Scare tactics that can only work on kids.goodluck sharing your message with the Arabs

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Letters To God... / The 12 Apostles / The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.