Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Import From India With Ease - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import From India With Ease (2182 Views)

* / Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic / What Can I Import From USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import From India With Ease by kaygirl(f): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2006
yes with very low charges and we deliver to your door steps, we also have tickets to any part of the world with discounts, check our website and contact us
www.patkevins.com
Re: Import From India With Ease by Seun(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2006
How does it work? Tell me more. I want to import canning equipment from India. How do I locate suppliers and import the canning equipment?
Re: Import From India With Ease by kaygirl(f): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2006
yes seun, i would consult our india office if they can help u locate suppliers but be sure once u find a supplier ur goods woukd be brpought to nigeria very quickly and easily. u could mail info@patkevins.com went u are very ready.
Re: Import From India With Ease by saintindia: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2006
We want to import HMS from Nigeria. Can you help.
Re: Import From India With Ease by johnbulgie(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2006
hello, the website [www patkevins .com ]is not accesible.pls is there any other site i can log on to for the information.''Import From INDIA -----''
Re: Import From India With Ease by saintindia: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2006
Hi Seon

We can help you in getting canning equipments in case you let us know the details at saras_intl@yahoo.co.in
Re: Import From India With Ease by kaygirl(f): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2006
johnbulgie,plz send a mail to patkevinsng@yahoo.com or patkevinscargo@yahoo.com,tell us what you want and we will get back to you, we have alittle problem with our website right now, we are working on it though.
Re: Import From India With Ease by johnbulgie(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2006
i've tried both e -mail add but none is valid .pls if u're genuine give me a valid website or add.
Re: Import From India With Ease by kaygirl(f): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2006
pls try patkevinsng@yahoo.co.uk or patkevinscargo@yahoo.co.uk.our website is being upgraded for now.sorry for the trouble, we are genuine.
Re: Import From India With Ease by denobleman(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2006
Hi
I ernestly desire to import plywood and ceiling boards from Brazil and the arrangement are already in top gear with the Brazillian contact.
However I will be glad to know:
1.If the importation of plywoods and ceiling boards is prohibited in Nigeria

2.Where I can get good agents to handle the clearing/transportation

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Register A Professional Body / How To Take Down Scam Websites! / Snail Farming Is The Best Farming:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.