Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Does Engine Oil Produced And What Materials Are Used? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Does Engine Oil Produced And What Materials Are Used? (817 Views)

What Engines Are Used In Bentley Cars? / Engine Oil / Why Are Used/2nd Hand Kia, Hyundai Etc Cars Rare ? ? ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Engine Oil Produced And What Materials Are Used? by Domaro: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2013
My good people, i am a researcher in chemical engineering field. I have learnt the chemical combination of certain products like paint, detol/izal, skin lotion, hair/car shampoo, liquid soap, perfume/air fresher, balms, adhesives ...just to mention but this few.
But in a quest to know more, i have commited much time to uncode the chemical combination of Engine oil, each time i tried, the secret eludes me. I am aware that the function of the engine oil in an engine is to protect the engine, reduces friction, reduce heat, reduce wear and tear, remove rust and encourage high efficiency in the internal combustion chamber.
I need people who can educate us more on this topic, the materials (ingredients)use in the production and process of that production. Can those material be obtainable in the market?, which market?
Let us educate Nigerians, for a greater Nigeria through nairaland. Let our unemployed graduate be self-employed, only then that Nigeria will be as great or greater than China. Lets join hand in nations building!

For more on the products mentioned above, if you need to know the material, how to get them and how they will be produced, don't hesistate to Inbox me pio4divine@yahoo.com or call 08038232886. I will be of help to you.
Re: How Does Engine Oil Produced And What Materials Are Used? by Domaro: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2013
somebody should help us on this pls
Re: How Does Engine Oil Produced And What Materials Are Used? by johnwell(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2013
How I wish this will get to FP
Re: How Does Engine Oil Produced And What Materials Are Used? by Domaro: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2013
johnwell: How I wish this will get to FP
i hope so bro. It is a front page material

(1) (Reply)

Tincan Cleared Toyota Sienna XLE 2000 Model 1.3m Call 08096960105 08129975524 2B / Neat Sharp Honda Accord Eod V4 Leather Full Option 800k / Very Clean Tokunbo 2006 Honda Accord For Sale......call 08023295044, 08064452948

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.