Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Telecommunications Scholarship Programme - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Telecommunications Scholarship Programme (823 Views)

Acatech 2014 Batch B Certificate Scholarship Programme In Portharcourt(engineers / PGD In Eng(electronic &telecommunication) & Msc Physics Telecommunications / Telecommunications Professionals Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by jesusfreak(f): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2008
WELCOME NOTE

Welcome to the Telecommunications Scholarship Programme (TSP) conducted by the Institute for Advanced e Studies (IAeS) in partnership with leading telecommunications firms and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). Nigeria is the leading telecommunications market in Africa. This trend and rapid deployment of telecommunications infrastructure has created a huge demand for telecommunications professionals in Nigeria.

To register for the Telecommunications Scholarship Programme, Click Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME

Based on this ever - increasing demand and the shortage of highly skilled telecommunications professionals, it has become imperative for a home-grown approach to solving this unique problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VISION AND MISSION

The vision of the Telecommunication Scholarship Programme (TSP) is to provide a pool of qualified, competent, local content professionals for the local and international telecommunications industry.

OBJECTIVES

Create a pool of competent telecommunications professionals for local and international telecommunications firms and Original Equipment Manufacturers;
Leverage on partnerships with telecommunications firms to facilitate employment of successful candidates;
Increase the local content profile of telecommunications firms;
Build the capacity of existing staff of telecommunications firms on recent trends and skill sets in the industry; and
Equip school leavers and graduates with the skills necessary to profitably run their own businesses, providing independent consultancy services to the telecommunications companies.

GENERAL BENEFITS

Candidates that successfully complete the training programme will:

acquire the necessary skill sets to excel in the telecommunications industry;
automatically qualify to be invited for job interviews by leading telecommunications companies under the TSP job placement programme;
increase earning potentials;
quickly become a Subject Matter Expert in the telecommunications industry; and
acquire in-depth experience on a wide array of telecommunications products and services thereby equipping the participant with the knowledge to work in a wide range of positions.

BENEFITS FOR SPECIFIC CATEGORIES OF TRAINEES

SSCE HOLDERS AND EQUIVALENT

Acquire the required technical skills to work as a technician in the telecommunications industry;
Possess the technological know - how to succeed as entrepreneurs, providing independent consultancy services to telecommunications firms; and
Leverage on the Telecommunications Scholarship Programme (TSP) job placement programme which entails attending job interviews with telecommunications firms and Original Equipment Manufacturers.
UNDERGRADUATES

Acquire the relevant skills for their acceptance by telecommunications firms for industrial attachment and internship programmes;
Obtain additional internationally - recognized certifications to enhance their resumes;
Possess the technological know - how to succeed as entrepreneurs, providing independent consultancy services to telecommunications firms after graduation; and
Leverage on the Telecommunications Scholarship Programme (TSP) job placement programme which entails attending job interviews with telecommunications firms and Original Equipment Manufacturers.
GRADUATES/POST GRADUATE DEGREE HOLDERS

Obtain additional internationally - recognized certifications to enhance their resumes;
Leverage on the Telecommunications Scholarship Programme job placement programme which entails attending job interviews with telecommunications firms and Original Equipment Manufacturers;
Acquire the skills required for a seamless transition from graduates to new employees in the telecommunications industry; and
Possess the technological know - how to succeed as enterpreneurs, providing independent consultancy services to telecommunications firms after graduation.
WORKING PROFESSIONALS

Increase productivity;
Update knowledge in modern trends/new technological developments in the telecommunications industry;
Obtain additional internationally - recognized certifications to enhance their resumes and enhance chances of promotion; and
Acquire the necessary skills to move to leading telecommunications firms.

HOW TO REGISTER

All interested candidates should endeavour to follow the steps below:

Click on the "Telecommunications Scholarship Programme" button;
Click on the “Register” button;
Complete the Registration Form and click “Submit”; and
Check your e-mail address for confirmation of successful registration as well as to obtain your examination details.
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2008
what is the website address
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by ramonacee(f): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2008
wats the web site , pls?
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by yorkey: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hello,
Can you help us and sent the website or posted it to us.

Thank
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by IykeD(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
I registered for the program 2 weeks ago and there was an automatic confirmation which was sent to my email address.The problem now is they have not mentioned anything about the venues for the exam and other requirements.I think they said the exam will be on the 9th of August, but they didn't indicate their office addresses in Abuja and Lagos, also the venues for the exam.
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by sollex(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2008
I received a text message for invitation to the exam venue at Abuja. The exam is scheduled to hold at shehu musa yaradua center at 12.30pm.
Pls did anybody in the house also receive the text message for the exam.
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by DivineOke(f): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2008
i applied and used Abuja,but the text message i was sent has lagos as venue
what do i do. can someone help me out here
thank u
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by saintbajar(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2008
i also was sent an invitation yesterday.my venue is in university of lagos and exam time is 9.30am. any body here with the same tin plz get back at me.
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by IykeD(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2008
As if they read my post, i got an sms confirming the venue and time for the exam.I'm scheduled to write mine at the Main Aud., Unilag, time 12.30pm.See y'all there.
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by glory1: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2008
I got the text,but l'm staying at Eket,what do i do,pls somebody help me out
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by stullah: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2008
i got an i.v for Sat 9th by 2pm.wat are w to prepare for?is it GMAT or wat?thanks.
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by lan29: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2008
my test is 4 9.30am at unilag.pls what documents do we need to take along.
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by captainhsi: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
Guys spear us all this-what do we read for the test!any1 with prior knowledge?
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by alby: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hello Guys,

Please who attended the interview and what is it like? I missed mine cos I was indisposed.

Let some1 kindly update me so that i can know the next course of action.

Thanks Pals, I appreciate u all

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On 2nd Spring Mortgage Interview? / Cbn / Drillers & Toolpushers Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.