Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why I Was Away - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Was Away (5091 Views)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / Why I Should Take A Second Wife! / Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Away by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Of all the days to die, it had to be on my bday the (24th).... cry

May God grant you the ability to bear the loss of this loved one. I know how it feels, been there!
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Thank you both.
Re: Why I Was Away by nikegbade(f): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
May Allah grant him Jannatul firdaus $ grant my dad as well.. I lost him some weeks ago. May Allah forgive all their misdeed $ for grant them Jannah. Ameen!
Re: Why I Was Away by busar(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Just seeing this. May Allah forgive him of his sins and grant him Al jannah. Sorry my beloved bro.
Re: Why I Was Away by ayenny02(m): 4:09am On Nov 24, 2013
Sorry my brother, Accept my sincere condolence. May Allah forgive him and grant him Aljannah
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2013
nikegbade: May Allah grant him Jannatul firdaus $ grant my dad as well.. I lost him some weeks ago. May Allah forgive all their misdeed $ for grant them Jannah. Ameen!

Ameen, thank you.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2013
busar: Just seeing this. May Allah forgive him of his sins and grant him Al jannah. Sorry my beloved bro.

Ameen, thank you.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2013
ayenny02: Sorry my brother, Accept my sincere condolence. May Allah forgive him and grant him Aljannah

Ameen, thank you.
Re: Why I Was Away by olawalebabs(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2013
Just recovering from similar condition. Bro, just be strong. May Allah grant them all Janat Firdaus.
Re: Why I Was Away by Cocodiva: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
just seeing this. so sorry about the loss @ maclatunji . may Allah forgive him and grant him aljannah firdaus. May He comfort you and your family too. amin
Re: Why I Was Away by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sorry about your dad mac.

I wish you strength to bear the loss.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
olawalebabs: Just recovering from similar condition. Bro, just be strong. May Allah grant them all Janat Firdaus.

Ameen. I am sorry but I laughed at the word "recover". I know exactly what you mean, the last 6 weeks have been almost unbelieveable in terms of challenges and complexities. May Allah help us with faith and strength to overcome our challenges.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Coco diva: just seeing this. so sorry about the loss @ maclatunji . may Allah forgive him and grant him aljannah firdaus. May He comfort you and your family too. amin

Ameen. Thank you.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
fellis: Sorry about your dad mac.

I wish you strength to bear the loss.

Thank you but why not pray? Your prayer for me may just be thing that works.
Re: Why I Was Away by PassingShot(m): 6:10am On Nov 25, 2013
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and accept him into Al Jannah Firdous. Pele, ku ara f'era ku.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2013
^Ameen, thank you.
Re: Why I Was Away by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2013
maclatunji:

Thank you but why not pray? Your prayer for me may just be thing that works.

Ok, sorry.

I pray Allah grants you the strength to bear and overcome the loss and may he make your dad one of the inmates of Al Jannah. Amin
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
fellis:

Ok, sorry.

No need to be, I just felt that a prayer would be more potent than a wish.

fellis: I pray Allah grants you the strength to bear and overcome the loss and may he make your dad one of the inmates of Al Jannah. Amin

Ameen, thank you and have a nice day.
Re: Why I Was Away by kaybyte: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2013
lanrexlan: Sorry for your loss bro Mac,may Allah(swt) have mercy on your dad.
ameen. May Allah grant him with mercy
Re: Why I Was Away by babylolaroy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
this is coming late. Buh really i just saw this. i see you have put it behind you like a man and moved ahead. Thats's brave.
May his meeting with Allah be better than what he dreamt. May The entire family left behind be a source of joy to him by praying for him and may Allah accept all of it..

sorry bro...
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
kaybyte: ameen. May Allah grant him with mercy

Thank you.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
babylolaroy: this is coming late. Buh really i just saw this. i see you have put it behind you like a man and moved ahead. Thats's brave.
May his meeting with Allah be better than what he dreamt. May The entire family left behind be a source of joy to him by praying for him and may Allah accept all of it..

sorry bro...

Ameen and thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Permissibly Of Haraam Things In The Case Of Necessity And The Conditions / The Re-appearance Of Imam Mahdi (aj) And The Descent Of Jesus (as) Could Be Near / In Islam, Do People Marry For Love Or Religiousness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.