Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials (15441 Views)

Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by SportsHubng: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
The world football governing body Fifa have made changes to the officials lined up to handle the much anticipated match between hosts Nigeria and Ethiopia in the second leg of the World Cup 2014 playoff in Calabar.

Kenyan referee Aden Marwa Range will now replace Rwandese Felicien Kabanda who was assigned as the second assistant referee.

Gambia’s experienced 34 year old Bakary Papa Gassama is the man tasked with handling the match as centre referee as Eritrean Angeson Ogbamariam will be the first assistant referee and Maudo Jallow will be the fourth official.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/fifa-replaces-nigeriaethiopia-official/#sthash.TpKKluEO.dpuf

http://sportshubng.com/nigeria-vs-ethiopia-fifa-replace-officials/
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by mcevans1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
undecided Still it doesn't change the fact that Ethiopia will be brought to its knees by the Super Eagles tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by NotoriousBig(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
HAHAHAH! first to comment!!! anyways sha if they like let them change referee till kingdom come, Nigeria has won the match already!! up SUPER EAGLES!!!!
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Heffalump(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Any reason for the sudden change?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why the sudden change?
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by godwinony(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
even if an ethiopian is appointed the center ref, we will still beat them and go to brazil..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Jelo4kul(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Like this post if u believe that the more they change referees,the more the goals Nigeria would score.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by mcevans1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
NotoriousB.ig:
HAHAHAH! first to coment!!! anyways sha if they like let them change refree till kingdom come, nigeria has won the match already!! up SUPER EAGLES!!!!

tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by tayoTFC(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
If they like make ethopia referee dey in_charge nigeria will still win.bad belle dey worry fifa
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Who is FIFA?
Is she a boy?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by amuniiopz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
If de lyk mak dem put ethiopian refree...we go stil win...#teamNIGERIA!!.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
bbpreye.:
Who is FIFA?
Is she a boy?
No she's not a boy. It is a girl.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by mettimetti: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
tongue tongue tongue
bbpreye.:
Who is FIFA?
Is she a boy?
Dry Joke!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by babyboy3(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
be careful we dont want to be royally screwed by FIFA or CAF
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by pareto(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fifa dey change official. E never reach to change Blatter? If them like make dem bring officials from South Africa. Nigeria has qualified since in Ethiopia. They are only coming to add more salt to their injury.
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by ayusco85(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Breaking news: i just saw on CNN and BBC news that all the ANTELOPES in Nigeria have gone into hiding. They tried to find out why, and a professor of zoology explained that the antelopes probably over heard nigerians saying they will celebrate the victory on saturday with antelope meat pepper soup. Currently the price of antelope meat per kilo has tripled due to dis hide and seek game played by d WALYA ANTELOPES in Nigeria. grin grin grin

***looks left, looks right, sees hundreds of ethiopians coming, removes shoes and runs like an antelope been chased by a hunter**** grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by airmark(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Operation Nigeria Must Win.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by braine(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wouldn't change the fact that Ethiopia is not going to the world cup•
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by adezjamz(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Make dem use blatter, isa, & odas officate d match, I'm sure we go wire Ethiopia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
metti-metti:
tongue tongue tongue
Dry GARRI!!! tongue

What is this one saying?
NIGERIA 1. ETHIOPIA 4

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ethiopia shall witness massive trashing galore cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Judolisco(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
bbpreye.:
Who is FIFA?
Is she a boy?
is she a boy,omg illitracy
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by swhiss: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
If fifa like mke dem change coach...i am still gonna celebrate Nigeria's triumphant entry into brazil..
***bar man!!!, a plate of antelope pepper soup plz, and one chilled bottle of shine shine bobo***cheesy
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Sard(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
am I first to comment? *adjusts his glasses * lipsrsealed undecided undecided haba! mod, abeg, help me move my comment to first, i am tired of being 23rd to comment. Thanks in anticipation for favourable reply from the mod. embarassed wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
if fifa like let sepp blatter n platini referee d match,naija go still qualify.if they like theY can move d match to antartica,mars,somalia,sahara desert e no matter because jst like phcn wil surelY Interrupt power supply n jst as d antelope shall forever remain a bush meat.so shall naija beat ethiopia.up naija!brazil 2014 here we come!
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by LUDE(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
ayusco85: Breaking news: i just saw on CNN and BBC news that all the ANTELOPES in Nigeria have gone into hiding. They tried to find out why, and a professor of zoology explained that the antelopes probably over heard nigerians saying they will celebrate the victory on saturday with antelope meat pepper soup. Currently the price of antelope meat per kilo has tripled due to dis hide and seek game played by d WALYA ANTELOPES in Nigeria. grin grin grin

***looks left, looks right, sees hundreds of ethiopians coming, removes shoes and runs like an antelope been chased by a hunter**** grin
grin
You can catch an Eagle with just a net. Antelopes run better on grass.
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by swhiss: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sard: am I first to comment? *adjusts his glasses * lipsrsealed undecided undecided haba! mod, abeg, help me move my comment to first, i am tired of being 23rd to comment. Thanks in anticipation for favourable reply from the mod. embarassed wink

u this antelope...no matter hw fast u run, u cnt clinch de first to comment position tongue
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by dabrake(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
ayusco85: Breaking news: i just saw on CNN and BBC news that all the ANTELOPES in Nigeria have gone into hiding. They tried to find out why, and a professor of zoology explained that the antelopes probably over heard nigerians saying they will celebrate the victory on saturday with antelope meat pepper soup. Currently the price of antelope meat per kilo has tripled due to dis hide and seek game played by d WALYA ANTELOPES in Nigeria. grin grin grin

***looks left, looks right, sees hundreds of ethiopians coming, removes shoes and runs like an antelope been chased by a hunter**** grin grin
*Yawns*
Even Bin gbagbo can do better than this.
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Olugbenger(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by safarigirl(f): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
LUDE:
You can catch an Eagle with just a net. Antelopes run better on grass.
but a trap can be set on grass and the antelope's leg can get caught in that trap. No matter how fast an antelope runs, it will still end up as meat.
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by pappythinko(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
seems i made first page today o... Thanksgiving thing. *shines teeth*
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Archmed(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jelo4kul: Like this post if u believe that the more they change referees,the more the goals Nigeria would score.
funny how Nairalanders cunningly beg for ''likes'' these days..
Brother just be objective and spice ur comments on topics with a lil' bit of humour and U will earn ''likes''..Just a piece of advice..Hala!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sepp Blatter: Africa Needs More World Cup Slots / Rangnick Insists He WON'T Convince Pogba To Stay At Man Utd If He Wants To Leave / Final Medals Table Of The National Youth Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.