Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses (16931 Views)

5-day Online Certification In Basic Safety Management (hse) / Uk Ncfe Level 3 Certification Courses- Coaching And Psychology- Lagos & Online / Nebosh HSE Courses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by trities: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Good day to all nairalanders, i want to ask for your advice concerning Alison Free Online Courses, i'm planning to do the courses since it is free.
But my question is, is the certificate recognized? Do they offer degree or diploma courses? Is it really advisable to do the courses.

Your honest opinion is highly welcomed and appreciated.
Re: Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by trities: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Please, i'm still waiting for your responses to the post.
Re: Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
i am also taking one of their courses, i think you should just do it to get informed in the chosen course and then add the certifcate under your professional certificates in your cv. goodluck. they offer diploma and certificate courses.
Re: Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by trities: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
toyin.08:
i am also taking one of their courses, i think you should just do it to get informed in the chosen course and then add the certifcate under your professional certificates in your cv. goodluck. they offer diploma and certificate courses.
. Thanks so much for that encouragement. But I was told that it only offers diploma courses.
Re: Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
trities: . Thanks so much for that encouragement. But I was told that it only offers diploma courses.
they offer both. it depends on the duration. After the couurse, you will do an assessment and they will issue you a certificate. For some programmes, certificate is free while you will pay for some.
Re: Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by trities: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
toyin.08:

they offer both. it depends on the duration. After the couurse, you will do an assessment and they will issue you a certificate. For some programmes, certificate is free while you will pay for some.
Thank You so much, you have been most helpful. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by philiancoop(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
Are the diplomas equivalent to our OND? Why doesn't the site open the course material page?
Re: Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by Adeyinka12(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
i like this topic,is alison certificate recognized in nigeria? Please.
Re: Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by Nobody: 10:44am On May 03, 2015
Adeyinka12:
i'd like to know also
Re: Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by AngelPrincess: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Alison is recognised by some organisations, the best option would to include your Alison certificate along with a university attained certificate in your CV to show you have gain vast knowledge in that particular course
Re: Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by AngelPrincess: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Adeyinka12:
Alison is recognised by some organisations, the best option would to include your Alison certificate along with a university attained certificate in your CV to show you have gain vast knowledge in that particular course
Re: Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses by Buke26: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
The HR in Organisation recommends we all take courses on Alison. So I feel the recognition of Alison Certificates is dependent on the organisation. But on the general note, Alison is a way of acquiring side knowledge which can be added to your CV under Professional Courses/Certificates

(1) (Reply)

Lets Build Your CV For You to get that Job you want. / Where To Learn Website Design In Lagos, Nigeria / Ican Exam Lecture Centre, Ican Exam Accredited Lecture Centre, ICAN ATS Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.