Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

Am L In Love Or Doing The Right Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am L In Love Or Doing The Right Thing (834 Views)

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / Am L Bewitch?!!! Please Help / Am L Bewitch?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am L In Love Or Doing The Right Thing by bussyjoy: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2008
l studied Engn course.l was in Naija for more than 7month of sitting down without any employment. This year l got an international employmeny with an international company. My fiancee was so happy but latter she dosnt like 100% cos is not a place she can come an join me.Cos is hot zone area in Middle east, also not peace area (Talliban problem) but l decided to work for while pending other oppotunity will come. Recently l started gotting openings in naija that are still okay.So l decide that l will quit the job nexy 1month, come home and get this employment,then latter planning on settling down.

Am l on the right lane? Is my decision good enogh? l dont wanna be all alone intelligent, so l decide to put it accross to nairaland.
Re: Am L In Love Or Doing The Right Thing by amebo22: 1:55am On Mar 12, 2009
sounds like you already made up ur mind on wat to do, in any case if you happn to lose ur job in Nija will she stick to you, Rem we r in the century of FOR BETTER FOR STAY FOR WORSE FOR GO, so do not make hasty decisions and look before u leap.
Re: Am L In Love Or Doing The Right Thing by oluwafemi113(m): 5:53am On Mar 12, 2009
to me you are doing both
you are in love and at the same time doing the right thing

(1) (Reply)

Romantic And Enchanting Talk / If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? / Attention Please - I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.