Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (112444 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by pasqal09: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2013
firetrap:

from the angle of elevation ur brain suppose tell u say the person wey take the 1st picture dey on higher ground.

stop criticising and upload yours so that we may compare and contrast.
Oga u don old o, anyway u look good.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mykindofperfect(f): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Annie2gud(f): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2013
Muche che che che kikikiki......lawdy lawd......you are mouthed**falls of from my Car***sweetheart...10000 kisses for you
firetrap:

from the angle of elevation ur brain suppose tell u say the person wey take the 1st picture dey on higher ground.

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Annie2gud(f): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2013
@fire-trap i was the one that liked ur post.you re damn Handsome.Nice Pics.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Annie2gud: @fire-trap i was the one that liked ur post.you re damn Handsome.Nice Pics.
awwww love nwantintin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sKeetz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
EyesWideOpen:
D 1st pic, na overhead camera, or are you really imp-like short?

The second pic, nice antique effect, although I think it only made a bad pic worse.

Anyway sha, you try small all in all. grin

Where's yours? undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sKeetz(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mondisweets: why do u look like you are scratching your kpeckus in the second picture?

Whats Kpekus?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
firetrap:

I liked this.
Btw, u shud knw I ws pulling ur leg wen I asked if you're imp-like short cheesy

I'll upload at my convenience, although not so we'd compare and contrast.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
sKeetz:

Whats Kpekus?
look at where ur hand is and u will know
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by firetrap(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Annie2gud: @fire-trap i was the one that liked ur post.you re damn Handsome.Nice Pics.

thank you very much
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by firetrap(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
pasqal09:
Oga u don old o, anyway u look good.

no time when I talk say I be small pikin. my 27th birthday was on the 27th of November. I'm proud of my age and who I am
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
firetrap: My turn

D second pix is 6/10

D first is 4/10
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
sKeetz:

Whats Kpekus?

They mean DICK
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
firetrap:

no time when I talk say I be small pikin. my 27th birthday was on the 27th of November. I'm proud of my age and who I am

Dnt mind all dis critics
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Aizebioje(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
EyesWideOpen:
U dey mad! angry
If I was gay I wouldn't come a mile near you, you repulsive t.watt!!!
Choi!! WORD! Damn!!! Lmao @ repulsive t.watt! Tears...

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Finally ...

My nephew and I

Let the bullets fly undecided
shocked
Na wa oooo,wow I love this thread it has exposed
some foolish people,it has made me realized that
those that hype theirself and quick to abuse people
are the ugly ones!!!!!!!!!!!just look how very ugly the THING is. See as the guy head be
like tuber of yam...and the same guy is the one abusing almost all the people that posted their pictures on the thread,mtchew!!!!!****faints****
Any foolish dude that should quote me and say
nonsense because I told him the bitter truth will not
see the end of the year.rubbish,ugly poo!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Jaycool18(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lmfao..guy u wicked
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by WebSurfer(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ok, the boss is here,

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by WebSurfer(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
where are the raters.. no hating
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Quoting a useless nobody is giving the 'it' too much credit, sorry non-entity, you don't deserve it. Attention seeker! grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
leavestory: shocked
Na wa oooo,wow I love this thread it has exposed
some foolish people,it has made me realized that
those that hype theirself and quick to abuse people
are the ugly ones!!!!!!!!!!!just look how very ugly the THING is. See as the guy head be
like tuber of yam...and the same guy is the one abusing almost all the people that posted their pictures on the thread,mtchew!!!!!****faints****
Any foolish dude that should quote me and say
nonsense because I told him the bitter truth will not
see the end of the year.rubbish,ugly poo!!!!!!!!
God forgive u cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
WebSurfer: Ok, the boss is here,

Buff outfit, repulsive background, nice ride. Not bad, plus the dreadlock, epic!

But why you no show face? Abi ur face ugly pass Timaya own? Kimon, show face! cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Viewing this topic: oluyemisee, EyesWideOpen(m), leavestory(m) and 1 guest(s)

See as the pathetic waste of precious sperrrm dey lurk around waiting to be recognized, idiota.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
WebSurfer: Ok, the boss is here,
ya looking smart!!!nice one broda.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Jaycool18(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
EyesWideOpen: mr wide eyes...abeg wetin chop your hair?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Depleting insecure Niggas' ego since 1993!

Ugly retired wizard....u ur big forehead

Ugliness dey dance skelewu 4 ur life..... Yeye headless fowl

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Jaycool18(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mr wide eyes abeg reply me na...wetin chop ur hair?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by WebSurfer(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

Buff outfit, repulsive background, nice ride. Not bad, plus the dreadlock, epic!

But why you no show face? Abi ur face ugly pass Timaya own? Kimon, show face! cheesy
for wia.... thanks... my pic is at profile pic.. you can take a peep, updated pic today.. shot taken 2 days ago
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by WebSurfer(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
leavestory: ya looking smart!!!nice one broda.
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (156) (Reply)

See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video) / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.