Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... (28223 Views)

VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) / Breaking!!!!! Apc Candidate Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Fashola / Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by ilebaami: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why on earth will Bill not visit Lagos. He had to come and see the Fash the Governor of "otibgaland" Lagos where Microsoft make their biggest LOSSES to the software pirates.
Fashola must be apologizing for the software piracy of Lagosians.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by ettybaba(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
agbameta: Just look at Bill Gates in all the pics. You just can not miss the joyous smiles and grins on his face... Unlike with the sad and pathetic corrupt losers in Abuja.

smh...
Good observation bro.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
omonnakoda: Pada si iya re
mo raye iranu sho gbor ? Ti aja e ba n si n wi , ki oya je ki omor oju olowo e o O , emi o ran Baba n laku Baba e n she o O , #oniranu!
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
omonnakoda: Pada si iya re
Iya re o ni ya fun moto. moto na o si ni ya fun iya re
can u see ? Shay eleyi kawe sha ? Shay won se epe fun e ni ? smiley
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Abbott(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2013
agbameta: Bill Gates with the real Nigerian leader.

Eko o ni baje o..

#Trivial
This is the second time I observed you posted on an attached picture in athread with exactly 3 people in the picture
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by omonnakoda: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2013
Ola def2: can u see ? Shay eleyi kawe sha ? Shay won se epe fun e ni ? smiley
emi mo Iya re ri ni? Ki iya re lo binu ku abi ki o yi lorun bi be ko Ogun lo ma paa danu bi ewure
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by ettybaba(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2013
oladapolif:

100% sure, omo igbo won die.... lol... great people dont visit S. East, show me your friends and i will tell u who u are.. Great people visit great people, Patience Goodluck visit S. East leaders... lol
So true bro! This should make south easterners bow their heads in shame but alas, they are shameless animals!!! shocked shocked grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by ettybaba(m): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2013
omonnakoda: emi mo Iya re ri ni? Ki iya re lo binu ku abi ki o yi lorun bi be ko Ogun lo ma paa danu bi ewure
You guys should stop this. Its childish and immoral.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 13, 2013
omonnakoda: emi mo Iya re ri ni? Ki iya re lo binu ku abi ki o yi lorun bi be ko Ogun lo ma paa danu bi ewure
ah smiley pele , awon to won shay e wo n o ti fi ara ran e ........
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by shogz89: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2013
omonnakoda: I no argue I just ask simple question say when exactly now? By the way that one na CURRENT affair
http://www.sharpedgenews.com/index.php/perspectives/59-nigeria-51-special-independence-report-lokoja-in-the-face-of-history
Guess u would have saved your self more data by googling it but u can still have this
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by agbameta: 12:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Abbott:

#Trivial
This is the second time I observed you posted on an attached picture in athread with exactly 3 people in the picture

The only trivial I see here is you and your pointless and meaningless post..
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by ayotolah: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2013
[quote author=omonnakoda]
Fashola dey tink for him mind "Hmm jeje l'omo eko n lo. Ti awon kidnapper ba de ibi t'emi tan. Ki won sha gbe awon Baba olowo mejeji ko ma lo. Emi o je gbi mi o ni ku gbi!"[/quot

Mo rerin, omi njabo loju mi! Very funny...so many crazy dudes on NL...Classic...Omo, I still dey laugh.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by ettybaba(m): 12:14am On Nov 13, 2013
agbameta:

Unlike the boring, unexciting, incompetent and uncoordinated losers above...

lmao 2 samboribobo, the clown just look lost and out of place...

I bet Bill Gates couldn't wait to get away from the worthless dullards and head to Lagos...
Obi travelled all the way from anambra to stand miles away from Bill Gates in a group photo. See as he stand like say soldier man dey parade! Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! The same Bill Gates would later visit Fashola in Lagos for friendly chats. Fashola is more of a man than all Ibo governors put together.

7 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by ayotolah: 12:16am On Nov 13, 2013
omonnakoda:
Fashola dey tink for him mind "Hmm jeje l'omo eko n lo. Ti awon kidnapper ba de ibi t'emi tan. Ki won sha gbe awon Baba olowo mejeji ko ma lo. Emi o je gbi mi o ni ku gbi!"

Mo rerin, omi jabo loju mi...very funny...so many crazy dudes on NL...classic! Omo, I still dey laugh...
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by ettybaba(m): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2013
FreeGlobe: Fashola always star struck in the prsense of white people. Big disgrace to blacks worldwide. Meanwhile, mimiko is the new leader of south west!
You're muddling sycophancy and leadership together. Mimiko is the Peter Obi of SW. An unrepentant sycophant.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by omonnakoda: 12:20am On Nov 13, 2013
shogz89:
http://www.sharpedgenews.com/index.php/perspectives/59-nigeria-51-special-independence-report-lokoja-in-the-face-of-history
Guess u would have saved your self more data by googling it but u can still have this
Please don't vex the way I'm looking you you done vex finish. I don't know books that's why I am axing you!
Anyway I read you link and e say Lokoja was capital in 1900. But Nigeria was formed in 1914 abi was it Capital of Northern Nigeria ??
this your link sef it's like a blog do you have another source

Then what of this Cross River matter when was it Capital of Nigeria.Please don't annoyed because I don't know books
But this is not current affairs o!
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by omonnakoda: 12:26am On Nov 13, 2013
Ola def2: ah smiley pele , awon to won shay e wo n o ti fi ara ran e ........
Awon to se iya re o ni deyin leyin re.Iku ati arun o ni tan n'ile yin
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by shogz89: 12:27am On Nov 13, 2013
omonnakoda:
Please don't vex the way I'm looking you you done vex finish. I don't know books that's why I am axing you!
Anyway I read you link and e say Lokoja was capital in 1900. But Nigeria was formed in 1914 abi was it Capital of Northern Nigeria ??

Then what of theis Cross River matter when was it Capital of Nigeria.Please don't annoyed because I don't know books
Abeg.. Na beg I dey beg no vex becos the way I dey look you, u go soon vex... at least you know say Nigeria was formed in 1914 and I guess that was before Google was formed and I know you are using your phone to type all this thongs you've been writing... Meaning u should definitely know how to use google to get info..... U should know when am heading to by now grin
omonnakoda:

Then what of theis Cross River matter when was it Capital of Nigeria.Please don't annoyed because I don't know books
Abeg.. Na beg I dey beg no vex becos the way I dey look you, u go soon vex... at least you know say Nigeria was formed in 1914 and I guess that was before Google was formed and I know you are using your phone to type all this thongs you've been writing... Meaning u should definitely know how to use google to get info..... U should know where am heading to by now
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by omonnakoda: 12:36am On Nov 13, 2013
shogz89:
Abeg.. Na beg I dey beg no vex becos the way I dey look you, u go soon vex... at least you know say Nigeria was formed in 1914 and I guess that was before Google was formed and I know you are using your phone to type all this thongs you've been writing... Meaning u should definitely know how to use google to get info..... U should know when am heading to by now grin
Abeg.. Na beg I dey beg no vex becos the way I dey look you, u go soon vex... at least you know say Nigeria was formed in 1914 and I guess that was before Google was formed and I know you are using your phone to type all this thongs you've been writing... Meaning u should definitely know how to use google to get info..... U should know where am heading to by now
Eh hen u sef suppose know where me sef dey come from say dat ya yarn na BS make u stop am !! grin atink u dey feel me grin see the date when I open this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1408343/calabar-never-capital-nigeria
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by agbameta: 12:40am On Nov 13, 2013
ettybaba:
Obi travelled all the way from anambra to stand miles always from Bill Gates in a group photo. See as he stand like see soldier man dey parade! Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! The same Bill Gates would later visit Fashola in Lagos for friendly chats. Fashola is more of a man than all Ibo governors put together.

In fact, the dullard hijacked BG and replaced Amaechi and the other NGF governors with his usual errand boys including ada obi aka Anambra PDP local branch officer and other cronies for failed photo ops. The idiotss changed the venue and posted their police goons all over the place.

Now, look at the end result in the picture, just a bunch of miserable looking and uninspiring losers...

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by shogz89: 12:45am On Nov 13, 2013
omonnakoda: Eh hen u sef suppose know where me sef dey come from say dat ya yarn na BS make u stop am !! grin atink u dey feel me grin see the date when I open this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1408343/calabar-never-capital-nigeriar-never-capital-nigeria r-never-capital-nigeria
So wetin your thread come teach us.... U go school at all? Because say u open thread make I come follow you accept the thrash u open,,,, or federal government put am for your thread say u dey right.... Oboy commot hear make I see Road...... Go close that thing way u open before I open my eyes now now
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 13, 2013
agbameta: Just look at Bill Gates in all the pics. You just can not miss the joyous smiles and grins on his face... Unlike with the sad and pathetic corrupt losers in Abuja.

smh...

If this is all ur life is about lipsrsealed You are sick bro

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by obowunmi(m): 1:23am On Nov 13, 2013
Bill Gates is in Nigeria to make money. He doesn't give a hoot about polio.

Nigeria must buy Microsoft products.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by agbameta: 1:25am On Nov 13, 2013
Promhize:

If this is all ur life is about lipsrsealed You are sick bro

And my wonderful internet life is troubling your sad and pathetic existence and giving you sleepless nights?

You are obviously the sick party here...

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 13, 2013
agbameta:

Just look at mimiko with his hands behind his back like bingo, the dullard aka retardeen look like his usual retardeen sef, sambo just look lost like monkey wey my banana. And hey call them leaders?

They look so clueless and uninspiring..
Some people wey de abuse people papa, their own papa no even achieve in life near those people. I see it as a hallmark of frustration and barbarism.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 13, 2013
Rickybel: .
I hate it when we descend into this tribal bashing on NL,its now a common feature on almost every post cry

And the MODs are not doing anything about the tribal conflicts on NL. Instead they will ban me for speaking against tribal bigotry.

Just watch... I'll be banned soon... you see! You see!!. They've ban me cry cry
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by newmaonza: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2013
the real friends here r bill gates & dangote.......every other person just dey attach.........more-over all this fashola hype na wash 4 internet,all u guys typing on d internet should just go round d city and take opinion...... He is the most obidient & sophisticated toy in Tinubu's arsenal

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by oladapolif: 5:31am On Nov 13, 2013
new maonza: the real friends here r bill gates & dangote.......every other person just dey attach.........more-over all this fashola hype na wash 4 internet,all u guys typing on d internet should just go round d city and take opinion...... He is the most obidient & sophisticated toy in Tinubu's arsenal

cos u cant afford VGC, Garri and Spare Part shops sales cant rent a house there

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by emmabest2000(m): 5:34am On Nov 13, 2013
gratieao: Fashola na real clown! See as em de laugh like Ode
Inukwa ode

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by eluquenson(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2013
Bill Gates & Dangote...olowo aiye grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by newmaonza: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2013
oladapolif:

cos u cant afford VGC, Garri and Spare Part shops sales cant rent a house there
I admitt, i cant afford it, but even the so called elites there are tired of him.......... his cup is just filled up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu At The Opening Of Microsoft's New Facility In Lagos / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.