Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... (28230 Views)

VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) / Breaking!!!!! Apc Candidate Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Fashola / Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by shogz89: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2013
new maonza: I admitt, i cant afford it, but even the so called elites there are tired of him.......... his cup is just filled up
Fact
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by bayulll01(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2013
shogz89:
Go and read your current affairs and you will know that cross river and kogi state were once the capital of Nigeria
dont mind them the problem with them is they so rrretardd just like their president

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by cachal: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2013
I can see Aliko Dangote in the picture, but OP did not include him is the caption, is it internal beef or racism? Btw bill is such a very humble man....
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by kingdanoutfit(m): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2013
D Rich Men...
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by patroccini: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2013
Incase people do not know Fashola just signed a deal to partner microsoft to oversee Lagos state technological advancement so he should go and see him because no matter what anybody says he has done more things than most governors joined together
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by chinanoni: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2013
agbameta: Bill Gates with the real Nigerian leader.

Eko o ni baje o..

na u sabi, who come be fake Nigerian leader?
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by chinanoni: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2013
tpia@:
is that dangote's daughter in the pic?

u wan marry het?
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by beeman80: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2013
gratieao: Fashola na real clown! See as em de laugh like Ode
U are so FOOLISH!
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by djfaithy: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2013
presher: MAYBE HE VISITED LAGOS BECOS OF FASHOLA ,NOBODY SHOULD TAKE THE MATTER PERSONAL
. Dumbos, y u con dey embarrass yourself and ur entire family like this, well to answer the other dumbo guy, dangote is the richest in africa and gates the richest in the world, great men follow themselves, while dumbos do the same for themselves.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by missbrowneyes: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Rad1cal:

By their utterrance, a dunce is identified.
u b MUMU no dey beef beta tin mak beta tin com ur way. EKO ONI BAJE. proudly from the west, education, fashion just to name a few we r 1 tongue.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Munzakah(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2013
Dangote and Bill Gate, association of the richest
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by gbishman: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2013
Imoke is abuja your state dnt u work. now a days you are always in abuja beside the president my friend be responsible and attend to your state matters.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2013
agbameta:

And my wonderful internet life is troubling your sad and pathetic existence and giving you sleepless nights?

You are obviously the sick party here...

You live a terrible life my friend smiley I'm not one of your stupid politics-dog fighters.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by endie44: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2013
Come To think of it, Fashola Looks very much like Steve Jobs..
I think its kinda appropriate that Dangote accompanies Mr Williams Gates throughout his trip and tour in Nigeria..
Maybe a tip or 2 from the worlds Wealthiest and most ruthless businessman would be nice for the Dangote Group...

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by nagoma(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2013
Why is Dangote's always there? What do they have in common with Bill Gates?
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by endie44: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2013
cachal: I can see Aliko Dangote in the picture, but OP did not include him is the caption, is it internal beef or racism? Btw bill is such a very humble man....

Why wont he be HUMBLE... When his wealth exceeds that of many nations put together...
There just no competition.. That's what wealth obesity and over weight can do..
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by bishop4APC: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Welcome to the transformed land of APC, I know u shud have visited the other south-west states had it been those crooks had been swept off eight years ago but we r promising that u will gladly touch almost Nigerian states the next time u visit....once again welcome to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nemidav(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2013
Na wa 4 op o!....naa yuu open thread,naa yuu rush take. 1st to comment nonsense
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by sammirano: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2013
Fash is just the man, well organized.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2013
agbameta: Bill Gates with the real Nigerian leader.

Eko o ni baje o..
I see...northerners ruled Nigeria for more than 30 consecutive years and what did they do for Nigeria? Introduced massive looting of public funds and all kinds of leadership and non-leadership corruption plus killings.

South-westerners ruled Nigeria for another decade, what did they do for Nigeria

Re-branded corruption, use of security operatives to witch-hunt successful businessmen and opponents...brutal murder of opponents and innocent citizens...

Now, a South-South man comes in and you gullible-minded Nigerians expect him to do magic in less than 10 years when your brothers and sisters are sitting idly at the national assembly blocking all good efforts...and another of your country people are busy destroying their own lands just to oppose a South-Southerner's government.

Now, your people have bought ASUU over to ensure they tarnish the good image of President Goodluck's government so that they can beat their chests in future and say: we witnessed longest ASUU strike during his tenure...and to also make people not to vote him next year, anyway, I pity the poor and gullible-minded Nigerians who don't reason but allow themselves to be used by some fools calling themselves politicians.

I weep for Nigeria cry cry cry.....and we shall see the wonders northern or south-western president would do when they assume office soon. It won't be long, God will give me life to witness their performance soon.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by oladapolif: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2013
new maonza: I admitt, i cant afford it, but even the so called elites there are tired of him.......... his cup is just filled up

why are you worried about him? u should be worried about your S. east leaders, e.g Kalu, he stole his state money to build house in Lagos.. be worried abt your igbo kidnappers and evil leaders. Dont worry about us... cos we aint worry about none...In ** French Montana Voice**
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by iamdsam: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2013
I really do respect Fashola. He's a governor that has a vision which he's working out. It's a well deserved visit which must certainly yield positive results.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by oladapolif: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2013
DailyNews: I see...northerners ruled Nigeria for more than 30 consecutive years and what did they do for Nigeria? Introduced massive looting of public funds and all kinds of leadership and non-leadership corruption plus killings.

Re-branded corruption, use of security operatives to witch-hunt successful businessmen and opponents...brutal murder of opponents and innocent citizens...

Now, a South-South man comes in and you gullible-minded Nigerians expect him to do magic in less than 10 years when your brothers and sisters are sitting idly at the national assembly blocking all good efforts...and another of your country people are busy destroying their own lands just to oppose a South-Southerner's government.

Now, your people have bought ASUU over to ensure they tarnished the good image of President Goodluck's government so that they can beat their chest in future and say: we witnessed longest ASUU strike during his tenure...and to also make people not to vote him next year, anyway, I pity the poor and gullible-minded Nigerians who don't reason but allow themselves to be used by some fools calling themselves politicians.

I weep for Nigeria cry cry cry.....and we shall see the wonders northern or south-western president would do when they assume office soon. It won't be long, God will give me life to witness their performance soon.

Ode of life, Do you know how abuja looks like before OBJ became president? You wont cos you are too busy focusing on the Yoruba and looking for cheap fame like Ojuku, Achebe and Chiminda or whats her name? all this famous igbos are known cos they dissed Yoruba, You diss yoruba you become Famous, what a mighty Tribe. Are you so blind to see how Patience has turn Aso rock into night club and GEJ has been ruling Nigeria? Ode, OBJ was corrupt but made a great change, I cant wait to see that useless GEJ out of that office

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by remarkD(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2013
Ah-ah, how you no take know say the pesson wey you quote na the eko-ole him(her)self?

After the Enugu Int'l airport was launched and his campaign thereafter even with the helicopter school was open wide like foul yansh, shame no 'gree am to use the handle again, so now its this new troll forumites will hafta deal with, until the next evil wish him get go fail again.

and again...

and again!!!
AjaraEwuro:

You must be high on your own urine. Many people don toe this line wey u dey toe on this forum, where dem dey today? The Eko Iles comes to mind, dem never tire?
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by stunning4real: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2013
I dnt knw y some people like 2 beef others. A stupid fellow here said fashola was laughing lyk 'ode'. While others are looking @ d visitation from a positive angle, some fools are seing negativity. U can determine d kind of leaders they themselves would be if given a chance 2 lead.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by tayork(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
cashkid_is_back: is lagos also among d polio infested states in nig, i tot dt it was only in d north
No there is not but he knew there is a great leader in lagos so he went there to meet him so that he can eradicate the little polio that is in lagos
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by omoredia: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yoruba men dey ugly shaaaaa! grin
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by omoredia: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
endie44: Come To think of it, Fashola Looks very much like Steve Jobs..
I think its kinda appropriate that Dangote accompanies Mr Williams Gates throughout his trip and tour in Nigeria..
Maybe a tip or 2 from the worlds Wealthiest and most ruthless businessman would be nice for the Dangote Group...
if i hear small time una go dey call am 'Nigerian Steve Jobs' dirty lagosian!
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by agbameta: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Easyfren: Some people wey de abuse people papa, their own papa no even achieve in life near those people. I see it as a hallmark of frustration and barbarism.

Look at this village bushmeat. You are worried about other people abusing your worthless, corrupt and incompetent papas in abuja, but turned around and insulted other people's papa. How daft and rretarded can you be?

Are your papa in abuja daft, dumb, worthless, corrupt and incompetent because my own papa didn't achieve anything? Is this the reason why they ar fvukingggg up NIGERIA?

Barbarism is the other name for your and the while of your village...what a dullard.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by agbameta: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
DailyNews: [s]I see...northerners ruled Nigeria for more than 30 consecutive years and what did they do for Nigeria? Introduced massive looting of public funds and all kinds of leadership and non-leadership corruption plus killings.

Now, your people have bought ASUU over to ensure they tarnish the good image of President Goodluck's government so that they can beat their chests in future and say: we witnessed longest ASUU strike during his tenure...and to also make people not to vote him next year, anyway, I pity the poor and gullible-minded Nigerians who don't reason but allow themselves to be used by some fools calling themselves politicians.

I weep for Nigeria cry cry cry.....and we shall see the wonders northern or south-western president would do when they assume office soon. It won't be long, God will give me life to witness their performance soon.[/s]

Please grow up and be a man, I can't stand crying and poinltess bitchess...
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by agbameta: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Promhize:

You live a terrible life my friend smiley I'm not one of your stupid politics-dog fighters.

And my wonderful internet life is troubling your sad and pathetic existence and giving you sleepless nights?

You are obviously the sick party here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons / Cabinet: Different Lists In Circulation As Tinubu’s 14-day Deadline Closes In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.