Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Woman (917 Views)

Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love / Sister Linda: The Woman Who Went To Hell And Came Back.....tells Her Story / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman by Mintayo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
When God was creating the woman, He worked so late on the 6th day (after he has caused the man to sleep).
An angel came by and said,” Why spend so much time on this?”
And the Lord answered:
“Have you seen all the specifications I have to meet to save her? She must be washable, but not made of plastic. She has more than 200 moving parts, which all must be replaceable. She must be able to embrace different things at the same time; give a hug that can heal anything from a bruised knee to a broken heart. All these will be done with only two hands.
The angel was impressed, “Just two hands…impossible, and this is the standard model?! Too much work for the day, why not wait until tomorrow and then complete her?”
“I will not” said the Lord,’ I am so close to completing this beautiful creature that will be the favorite of my heart”.
“The woman”, said the Lord,” she cures herself when sick and can work eighteen hours a day”. The Angel came around and touches the beautiful creature. “But you have made her so soft, Lord”.
“She is soft” said the Lord, ‘but I have also made her so strong. You can’t imagine what she can endure and overcome”.
“Can she think?” the angel asked. The Lord answered,” Not only can she think, but can reason and negotiate”.
The angel then touched the woman cheek. “Lord”, he cried, ‘It seems this creature is leaking; you have have put many burden on her”.
“She is not leaking, it is a tear!” the Lord corrected the angel. “Then what it is?” asked the angel.
And the Lord said, “Tears…it’s her expression, her grief, her doubts, her loneliness, her pride and her suffering!” This made a big impression on the Angel and he said, “Lord, you are a genius; you thought of everything, the woman is indeed wonderful!.
“The woman, she has the strength that amazes the man; she can handle, handle and carry heavy burden. She holds happiness, love and ideas with her. She smiles when she feels like screaming; sings when she feels downcast, cries when she is happy and laughs when afraid. She fights for what she believes in and stands against injustice.
The woman, she doesn’t take no for an answer when she can see a better solution, she gives herself to her family; she is the soul of the house, the heart of her marriage, the hope of her children and the Life support of her husband. She can thrive; she takes her friend to a doctor when afraid and sick.
The woman, her love is unconditional. She lives when her kids her victorious; she is happy when her friends do well; she is glad when she heard of a birth or wedding. Her heart is broken when a next of kin or friend dies; but she finds the strength to get on with life. She knows that a kiss and a hug can heal a broken heart, but there is only one thing wrong with her; “SHE FORGETS WHAT SHE IS WORTH”

#PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE IS JUST THE THOUGHT AND IDEA OF THE WRITER!
Source: Anonymous.
Re: The Woman by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wetin UNa dey use deceive women.

Make i sleep jare

Re: The Woman by Mintayo(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2013
Chillisauce: Wetin UNa dey use deceive women.

Make i sleep jare

nobody is decieving!
If only you open your eyes to see the message in the above.
Re: The Woman by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
you forgot. to add ' I am not the writer '
Re: The Woman by Mintayo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Bludeville: you forgot. to add ' I am not the writer '
Source: Annonymous.
cheesy
Re: The Woman by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
[size=60]Oga Op Relax Jare[/size]
Re: The Woman by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Na wa ooooo
woman na plastic ?
Re: The Woman by Mintayo(m): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2013
donroxy: Na wa ooooo
woman na plastic ?
So unfortunate that u didnt c d msg in d above...smh.
Re: The Woman by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Mintayo:
So unfortunate that u didnt c d msg in d above...smh.
I'm not the only one !

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New-Year in a few days !
Re: The Woman by Mintayo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
donroxy: I'm not the only one !

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New-Year in a few days !
Smh...
Same to you.
Re: The Woman by ARareGem(f): 1:19am On Dec 28, 2013
Interesting write-up. cheesy

Oya, when will you give us the male version? I always wanted to know the angels' reaction to the creation of man. grin
PS: The full convo o.
Re: The Woman by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 30, 2013
Mintayo:
Smh...
Same to you.
smh too !

(1) (Reply)

“christmas Is A Pagan Celebration” / Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop / Another Sign That The End Is Near.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.