Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? (22029 Views)

See how deceitful cosmetics can be. / What Brand Of Makeup Is Your Favorite? / What Are You Wearing This Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Chinwem(f): 12:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Well if she can't apply makeup , she can at least style her hair in those beautiful curls.
Looking good is not a crime
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by babestell(f): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2013
Unfortunately as long as we have men who prefer their women to look a certain way, then women will continue to use tools like makeup to deceive men.
Competition is fierce out there and you have to be ahead of the game. Kudos to the person who mentoned abouth the amount of plastic surgery going on underground. If you could talk to Modupe Ozolua and co, you would be surprised the amount of business they get here in Naija, not to talk of those who go for summer abroad.
We do all these things to attract men or get noticed shikena!
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2013
adtiezy1: Not happy at all with
the way some Yoruba
women reply to
questions. My last visit to Ibadan, I
was very thirsty so I
stopped at one woman
selling sobo and I
asked. :Mama sobo yin
tutu? And the woman answered "Obo
iya e lo ma tutu!"
Lol
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by ojeka1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Just passing
----oooO---
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/-
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....Abeg
who get pin mouth charger?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Lucynneka(f): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Its best 2 luk natural. Makeups r frm d underworld nd r attires of jezebel. The Bible also condemns it. Read jeremiah 4v30, romans 1v26v32

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? / Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 / Picture Of I-Go-die Wearing A Kilt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.