Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently (4281 Views)

Anchor For Boat Needed / Tug Boat And Oil Barge For Sale / Anyone Has Tug Boat For Rent Contact Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 2:56am On Nov 13, 2013
Hi Nairaland Family! A friend that Works in a major oil company in Nigeria informed me that there company is looking for a 300 man self proppeld house Boat or Badge for there oil exploration on t'he high seas. We had gotten somthing similar to there specification but it was Tug boat propelled, But they insisted that they wanted a SELF PROPELLED VESSEL. T'he company will buy it wherever it is found in the world! Anybody that can make it happen go for it! T'he rewards are huge!!
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 3:01am On Nov 13, 2013
Dear Moderator it will be nice if u can Move dis to to Front page so our many beloved Nairalanders can start hunting for this deal that can change there lifes forever!
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 3:09am On Nov 13, 2013
What t'he company requires now is a Broncure of t'he vessel, pictures and other documents relating to t'he ship. Afterwords thay will call for a meeting and arrange on how to buy and bring in t'he vessel! Just guess what t'he commision on such transaction will amount to? Let t'he hunt begin! Infact am already running and hunting! Its who can make it happen first and fast. Please note this is a very serious and urgent Business.
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2013
Check your email.
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2013
Thanks Exim for your email. Kindly check i have replied.

T'he specification of t'he vessel

1. It must be able to accommodate 280 to 300 staff

2. It must be self proppeld. Can sail on its own!

3.Should be 700 and above in tonnage.

4.should have 1 or 2 crains

Item 1 and 2 are t'he most cruscial!

Let t'he hunt continue!

Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 4:12am On Nov 14, 2013
The seach race for the vessle is really heating up! I have been recieving fone calls despite i did not put my fone number on my post and my signature page, Nairalanders una 2 much!! For those intending to reach me for quick discussion here is my fone No 0802 804 5004.

Oga Biola sorry my BB fone dicharged yesterday that was why my fone was unreachable, i saw your text message and i have replied!

Let t'he race continue! I need to increase my own search before una out smart me
grin
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by ubcandid(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2013
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2013
ubcandid: I sent to you a mail, you havent replied yet mine is ekpo_ubong@yahoo.com, why dont you hit me. i would close it in less than 72 hrs.

Hi Ekpo! Thanks for your email. Kindly reforward it to t'he d' email address on my signature page. Or u can go ahead and give me a call. My fone number is on my post. I would be glad if u can close d deal in 72 hrs.
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hi Ekpo! How u doing? I have taking u up on that challenge of 72 hours to search and find that vessel o! I hope u would make it happen!!
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
To all our Local and international Hunters whatever vessle u get in that category kindly let us know on time.
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 4:09am On Nov 16, 2013
Hi ekpo! I assumed you were the one that called me last night @ 11.30pm? Truth be told i was already fast asleep just managed to pick d call. Let the hunt go into over drive! I just want result result and result! We all need t'he hefty commison for xmas abi no be so? wink grin
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by stpat1(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2013
I really wish I have the time and energy to get to the management of JASCON 30 and AVIANA for you. That's exactly what you need. They were accommodation facilities attached to the USAN FPSO when she first arrived. Though the jascon might be expensive and I don't know if its what you really need. It comes with Helipad for chopper landing and other stuffs.
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2013
stpat1: I really wish I have the time and energy to get to the management of JASCON 30 and AVIANA for you. That's exactly what you need. They were accommodation facilities attached to the USAN FPSO when she first arrived. Though the jascon might be expensive and I don't know if its what you really need. It comes with Helipad for chopper landing and other stuffs.
. Whao stpat1 am really amazed that you are so busy and would not have time to brocker a transaction that could run into million of dollars grin. Let me assure that t'he guys that need t'he vessle have very very deep pockets to buy what they like so money is not a problem. Just go ahead and get d' documents relating to that vessel. Helipad would be an extra catch. Dont forget we are all hunting, i inclusive and its t'he first acceptable ship brought in by anybody that will c t'he person smilling to t'he bank with an option of all expence paid trip to wherever t'he ship is, in company of t'he intending buyers. Find bellow a bullet proof Bardge some one sent to me, d' unfortunate tin about this vessel is that its not self propelled it requires a Tug boat to move it around therefore it was disqualified.

Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2013
Stpat1, Ekpo, Ola, Exim and other hunters lets double up efforts! Its t'he very first acceptable vessel/Bardge/ship accepted by t'he company will t'he finder smile to t'he Bank with bulging pockets. tongue grin
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by ubcandid(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
I sent you a mail to your
mail on your signature page you didnt reply, and i tried calling you didnt pick.
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
ubcandid: I sent you a mail to your
mail on your signature page you didnt reply, and i tried calling you didnt pick.

Sorry Ubcandid! I have replied your email, i have been very busy. If u cant reach me on fone u can kindly send an SMS. Sorry once more! So tell me what have u got?
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Does this look like what you want. Also has a helipad.

Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Here's the plan.

Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by ubcandid(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
goodtalk:

Sorry Ubcandid! I have replied your email, i have been very busy. If u cant reach me on fone u can kindly send an SMS. Sorry once more! So tell me what have u got?
I havent gotten your mail,
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=ubcandid]
I havent gotten your mail, mine is ekpo_ubong@yahoo.com
I sent a mail to you.
You could just send me a blank mail to know your email since i sent to the one on your signature page and you didnt get it cos i didnt get your reply.[/quote

Okay ubcandid! Check your mail i just sent u a blank email. I endevour to reply every email and return every call.

Thanks for Your efforts
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Brand_new: Here's the plan.

Hi Brand new. Tanks for your efforts, am currently browsing on my BB phone and so i cant view your pictures well enough to analysis t'he skeletal diagrams u sent, but tomo morning i will have done so and give u a fit back. But from my bird view am just wondering d' capacity of d' vessle and d' flatness of t'he hub suggests it might be tugboat driven, though i stand to be corrected. Tanks
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
goodtalk:

Hi Brand new. Tanks for your efforts, am currently browsing on my BB phone and so i cant view your pictures well enough to analysis t'he skeletal diagrams u sent, but tomo morning i will have done so and give u a fit back. But from my bird view am just wondering d' capacity of d' vessle and d' flatness of t'he hub suggests it might be tugboat driven, though i stand to be corrected. Tanks
No it's not. The supplies have different types and models. Some even come with an helipad so chances are you'll definitely get what you want from them.
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2013
Brand_new:
No it's not. The supplies have different types and models. Some even come with an helipad so chances are you'll definitely get what you want from them.

Tanks Brand_new. But the skeletal diagram of that vessel could not be viewed properly! when i enlarged it, It became illegible, in fact when i printed it into A4 Sized paper i couldn't see the tin at all.

Please i will advise you attach and re forward it to my email. Having said that you can kindly give a total breakdown of the specifications of this very vessel i.e Tonnage, Numbers of persons it can accommodate, is it self propelled or tug propelled. etc.

Good job! thanks.
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 5:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Good job guys! My fone keeps ringing like MAD!! I percieve in my spirit that very soon this deal would be wrapped up. So let t'he search go into overdrive!! Whatever u have gotten kindly send in t'he detail o! Dats what matters.

Una weledon!!

grin
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by omogidi234(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
How far?

Please check this out.

Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by omogidi234(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
I tried to superimpose the thing, I couldn't, so I decided to attach.
According to the information made available to me, it doesn't have a propeller but I have been informed that there are plans to install propeller and crane at additional cost.

Many thanks.
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
omogidi234: I tried to superimpose the thing, I couldn't, so I decided to attach.
According to the information made available to me, it doesn't have a propeller but I have been informed that there are plans to install propeller and crane at additional cost.

Many thanks.

Tanks Omogidi234 for t'he effort, i cant seem to open t'he attachment on my BB fone but hopefully by tomo morning i should be able to view it on my Lap top computer. But its bellow spec in Room Accomodation as well as self propoulsion. Anyhow kudos for your effort.

I will speack more on t'he vessle when am able to view it.

Regards
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by goodtalk(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
omogidi234: I tried to superimpose the thing, I couldn't, so I decided to attach.

Many thanks.

hi Omogidi234! i have been able to open the attachment and view it, contrary to what i thought earlier on, the ship has adequate space for accommodation that would be close to 250 and above, but i cant seem to see any space on the deck where a crane can be attached or hoisted, and i don't seem to figure out properly how they can alter the old design to accommodate a propeller (i.e converting the vessel from being tug boat driving into been self driven by a propeller)

kindly forward the internal skeletal plans to me. this will help me dissect the ship and see how it looks like on the inside.

Good job.

Thanks
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by omogidi234(m): 5:07am On Nov 22, 2013
ok will do that asap.
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by admcompub: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2013
Vessel Type: Self-Propelled Crane Barge For Sale
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by admcompub: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2013
so you can check on this and let me know.
Re: A 300 Man House Boat Needed Urgently by admcompub: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
admcompub: so you can check on this and let me know.
hey, still expecting your comment .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rumor: Glo To Acquire Etisalat / Can One Still Import Clothes To Nigeria Regardless Of The Ban / Cheap Gold From Dubai, Canada And United State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.