Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar (5418 Views)

Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate / Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' / Why I Speak Big Grammar - Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 3:45am On Nov 13, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Bi8A7ZTt_z0/UoLlAumSzNI/AAAAAAAAC9E/qFuV0BR-DIQ/s640/Obahiagbon.jpg[/img]

Following the unfortunate car crash that claimed the life of Festus Iyayi, the former president of the Nigerian Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Our Grammarian of the Federal Republic, Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon (GFR) gave this condolence message on Facebook.

The grand initiation of Professor Festus Iyayi is a lancinating loss of another stentorian voice, against retrograde and prebendal forces of primitive mercantilism. That he passed through transition on matters pro bono publico, bears eloquent testimony to our state of dystopia. Such is the evanescence of life. Its all vanitas vanitatum."

Just last week, Honorable Patrick said this about the ASUU strike:

This ASUU strike is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadingly oozing into a malodorous excrescence of mobocracy.

With all tarmangant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraplegic crinkum-crankum. Therefore, ASUU, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia."

#lobatan. I rest my case!

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/11/honorable-patrick-obahiagbon-mourns-ex.html
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 13, 2013
Obaghiagbon's grammatical crinkum crankum will certainly not result in a linguistic higi haga grin

2 Likes

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 13, 2013
This man might be insane and we are here laughing about the whole thing. He really needs deliverance from dictionary bondage undecided

1 Like

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by pendusky(m): 5:38am On Nov 13, 2013
Idi Amin: This man might be insane and we are here laughing about the whole thing. He really needs deliverance from dictionary bondage undecided
do u really understand those words?
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 13, 2013
pendusky: do u really understand those words?
The dude keeps vascillating in a display of grandiloquence undecided
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 13, 2013
pendusky: do u really understand those words?
Please make me understand, Oga Pendusky. Sorry oo, I no know say na u grin

1 Like

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by UyiIredia(m): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2013
Hon. Obahiagbon carry go !
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Akshow: 6:24am On Nov 13, 2013
Yaaaaawwwnnnnss! I use to find it funny before, not anymore. The essence of communication is understanding. So what's d sense in cramming dictionary and blowing big grammar dat pple don't understand?
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Tuntheycr7: 6:29am On Nov 13, 2013
I de come
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by cashkidisback1(m): 6:30am On Nov 13, 2013
dis man always end up saying ntin sad sad sad
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Elueme: 6:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Obahiagbon should know that the essence of language is communication. If you are not connecting communicating with your audience then the essence is defeated irrespective of the vocabulary. In as much as I appreciate his grammar, I beseech him to be more simple inorder to communicate with the masses. My 2cents!

2 Likes

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2013
Elueme: Obahiagbon should know that the essence of language is communication. If you are not connecting communicating with your audience then the essence is defeated irrespective of the vocabulary. In as much as I appreciate his grammar, I beseech him to be more simple inorder to communicate with the masses. My 2cents!
You and I know he isn't communicating with humans but with some spirits we don't know of. They understand him better. grin grin

Patrick Obahiagbon, carry go joor! Nothing do you! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Ollybarbie219(f): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2013
CFCfan: Obaghiagbon's grammatical crinkum crankum will certainly not result in a linguistic higi haga grin
Lwkmd...chai!
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Tolexander: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2013
Elueme: Obahiagbon should know that the essence of language is communication. If you are not connecting communicating with your audience then the essence is defeated irrespective of the vocabulary. In as much as I appreciate his grammar, I beseech him to be more simple inorder to communicate with the masses. My 2cents!
leave obahiagbon alone for the comic relief, though i understand there is a bridge between him and communication.

Moreover, those boring us with communication in their words, what has been the effect on the economy and the state of the nation?

I don't believe in having homogeneous characters in a place as it is the begining of boredom, but the heterogeneity in which different types of craziness are displayed like the museum of antiquities!
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Etumgbe(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2013
This man is having mentalluqum disorderloqum

1 Like

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by ignis: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2013
cashkid_is_back: dis man always end up saying ntin sad sad sad
That is to you.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Kx: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2013
D best part
"ASUU, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia."
Dis guy is simply talented.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by 9jii(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2013
This language makes me feeling dizziness whenever
I try to read . somebody please help.

Should I suppose to Amen?

Just like when I I tried to read one of the
Committee report,nothing ring a bell.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2013
Like the popular Nollywood Sam Loko, this man is fast becoming the palace court jester!
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by AbuMikey(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2013

Now that I've read this........
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by kennyonthrone(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2013
I dnt xpect him 2 stp d use of big words kuz if u check well datz d only tin dat kipz him in d news...

So all I can say is ride on ma old nigga
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Ollybarbie219(f): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2013
9jii.:
This language makes me feeling dizziness whenever
I try to read . somebody please help.

Should I suppose to Amen?

Just like when I I tried to read one of the
Committee report,nothing ring a bell.
lyk seriously :/
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Luxiana19(f): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2013
Ehnn?? What is this one saying now?
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by executinal(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2013
CFCfan: Obaghiagbon's grammatical crinkum crankum [/b]will certainly not result in a [b]linguistic higi haga grin

What an oderiferouse kum gaga tuan gaga. Do you think that his grammar may bring a catermitous end to linquistic higi haga??

I am highly bewildered to your assertion. This grammar just now is hovering around the Bermudian triangle and may lead to overflow of the iceberg, oxbow lake and even the gurara water fall.

As for Festus Iyayi may your rest be in peace.

1 Like

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Darey00(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2013
na lie jor...i av started doubting d authencity of all dis "Hon. Obiahaghon quotes " wen der will always be a big grammar from him on every issue in d country.. some even go as far as writing Christmas and Sallah greetings from him
aw can he sharply say all dis.. d man died yday evening yet u av a quote from him diz morning.. abi na so d man jobless reach?? i no believe jor!!!
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by pendusky(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2013
cashkid_is_back: dis man always end up saying ntin sad sad sad
use ur oxford first b4 u conclude
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Brimmie(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2013
This kain grammer fit wake the Man o! undecided
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by jaryeh(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Though the man is not communicating to majority of his audience. But I love his use of english!
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by jaryeh(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2013
executinal:

What an oderiferouse kum gaga tuan gaga. Do you think that his grammar may bring a catermitous end to linquistic higi haga??

I am highly bewildered to your assertion. This grammar just now is hovering around the Bermudian triangle and may lead to overflow of the iceberg, oxbow lake and even the gurara water fall.

As for Festus Iyayi may your rest be in peace.

If you do not take very urgent and responsible steps to master the spelling of those words,your written english has all the possibilities and capabilities of berthing in a disastrous and pestilential aqua.

#JustOnAJokingLevel

grin grin grin grin
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2013
Akshow: Yaaaaawwwnnnnss! I use to find it funny before, not anymore. The essence of communication is understanding. So what's d sense in cramming dictionary and blowing big grammar dat pple don't understand?
You couldn't have said it any better. smiley
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2013
Tuntheycr7: I de come
We dey here dey wait you wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

ELECTIONS 2015: Ogun INEC Takes Delivery Of Additional 170,000 Pvcs / Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures / Tinubu: We Must Deliver Quality Education, Jobs For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.