Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,506,682 members, 5,707,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 July 2020 at 11:38 PM

@ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here (7609 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Ubenedictus(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2013
(6) categorizing sins as venial and mortal thereby making sins seem as if they have different punihment by God.
we didn't just categorise sins out of tin air, as per d teaching of the apostles sins has category. The apostle john taught. 'sin is sin, but there is a sin that lead not to death'. If you had read your bible well you would have found that passage.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Ukutsgp(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
amanda2013: Italo pls kindly ignore this thread.
why will he ignored it. Better be reasonable.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by amanda2013(f): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: why will he ignored it. Better be reasonable.
u are part of the reason y i asked italo to ignore this thread. You just want to start ur unreasonable,blind and senseless debate again abi. Better be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by adsonstone: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
amanda2013: Italo pls kindly ignore this thread.

Reason?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
I am no catholic critic but if you want to know more facts about the catholic church visit https://www.nairaland.com/1507330/amazing-facts-pope-roman-catholic/2
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Ukutsgp(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
amanda2013: u are part of the reason y i asked italo to ignore this thread. You just want to start ur unreasonable,blind and senseless debate again abi. Better be reasonable.
it is like u dnt have sense i suppose.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by amanda2013(f): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: it is like u dnt have sense i suppose.
go and sit down mr. Sense. I have seen how sensible you are. The way you are going you wil soon get high blood pressure over catholic matter.mr sense
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by JMAN05: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
italo:

Here are screenshots of part of the conversation that led to my opening that thread.

Now somebody sensible, please take a look at my third post on page 1 and tell me who's telling a lie.

(The 2nd pic is the continuation of the first)

I never told you to form a thread. did I? the thread was your invention. secondly, didn't I warn you about changed teachings? but you brought it still. did that make me to withdraw? OK. I will form a thread now for you. let me see how you will Dodge. you suggested it right?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by woky: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: it is like u dnt have sense i suppose.

why do u lyk showing ur self.. Mango!!
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by JMAN05: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Syncan:

You just affirmed that he opened the thread based on a mutual understanding, unlike this one. Even from this post, you never objected to your name on the thread. If you had, he may have removed it. Let your fruit declare you a christian, just what is important about having his name on that thread. It matters not your differences, you have to judge fairly at all times. It may not be entirely wrong to draw his particular attention to the thread, but he is already here, and he has found it uncomfortable, if what you seek is his contribution, then his name should go.

oga Italo is simply afraid. what will he defend? a tradition?

there is no good reason here. he is just hiding. let me put up my own and invite him, let his trickery be exposed. if you are sure of your belief, nothing there will stop you from saying something. it is fear my dear.

1 Like

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by SalC: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
JMAN05:

there is no good reason here. he is just hiding. let me put up my own and invite him, let his trickery be exposed. if you are sure of your belief, nothing there will stop you from saying something. it is fear my dear.
Afraid of issues that have been treated times without number on this forum? You must be joking.

1 Like

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by JMAN05: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
@italo

your are invited to defend your church teachings.

https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=17
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Ukutsgp(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
amanda2013: go and sit down mr. Sense. I have seen how sensible you are. The way you are going you wil soon get high blood pressure over catholic matter.mr sense
does this answer the questions up there?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Syncan(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
JMAN05:

Fear? Italo afraid to defend his faith on NL? This is indeed a first. You really gave my day a comic relief.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Ukutsgp(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
woky:

why do u lyk showing ur self.. Mango!!
i am out. Nobody should quote me again.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by woky: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Syncan:

Fear? Italo afraid to defend his faith on NL? This is indeed a first. You really gave my day a comic relief.
Lol
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by woky: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: i am out. Nobody should quote me again.
Ijeoma!
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by JMAN05: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sal C: Afraid of issues that have been treated times without number on this forum? You must be joking.

OK, let him stop discussing any topic that has been treated before. call it Trinity, tithing, rapture etc. any topic that has been treated several times in this forum, let him leave all of them. it is not when it affects him, he brings up a different standard.

1 Like

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by italo: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
JMAN05:

I never told you to form a thread. did I? the thread was your invention. secondly, didn't I warn you about changed teachings? but you brought it still. did that make me to withdraw? OK. I will form a thread now for you. let me see how you will Dodge. you suggested it right?

There's no need to 'merry-go-round.'

If I have done wrong or told a lie on this thread, please point it out.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by sylve11: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin italo may just be worse than that man lol

Oh Sweet Jesus! sad sad sad sad sad cool
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
italo:

There's no need to 'merry-go-round.'

If I have done wrong or told a lie on this thread, please point it out.

he says he has treated the questions i asked in similar threads yet no link to them.. Hmm.. Yet he doesnt answer the questions.. Am still waiting patiently.. Pls to the other catholics.. Dnt just stand dia abd be gazing.. Kindly reply my questions. Please
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
woky: i no dy answer!!
hhahhahahahhaha but why?? Need a bible?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
woky: u jst wnt him to answer so dat u wil start displaying ur ignorance abi...hmmm
bro i indicating italo's name there doesnt mean the questions go to him alone. U are a catholic. Why linger on this issue? Why not come out to proove strongly what u believe in? Or do u believe in somtin u know notin about? Pls answer the questions
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
JMAN05: @op

You should have known that some of their teachings are not bible based, they are just traditional teaching, some of which contradict the bible.

If you want to follow only the bible, then you aren't talking Catholic.
little wonder he hasnt even answered the questions.. He knows very well there is nothing to say. Perhaps the pope would call his guards on me if i threw such heart-hitting questions at him. Lol i still await answers though
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by italo: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
JMAN05: @italo

your are invited to defend your church teachings.

https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=17

I visited the thread and found nothing but blank space.

...and since you have listed the teachings you want me to defend with a huge gaping blank space...not even a title, I have equally made a detailed response to you with a blank space.

Please go through and let me know any answer you're not satisfied with.

Thank you.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
JMAN05:

No. I didnt ask him to create a thread. I just told him to feel free to criticise any of our current teaching he feels is against the bible. Even though he derailed and start talking about a changed teaching, I never gave up in reminding him my earlier request, and even replied some unsupported inputs. If you know what you believe, thread name is no problem. at least the name is not that bad.

His inputing Italo's name should even be a privilege. at least among many other catholics, he is recognized. maybe the guy who opened it know Italo as a champion of catholic doctrine here. So he wants to direct it to him straight.
and he came on here saying you guys had a mutual agreement to that respect. Well thats between u both.. But i visited that thread in which he tagged your name in the topic and i saw u dint even start saying he should remove your name. U tried ur very best to defend ur doctrine and churxh belief even though he went at ur back to open a thread in your name.. Now i did so. He evades my questions and focuses on his name..
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
italo:

I visited the thread and found nothing but blank space.

...and since you have listed the teachings you want me to defend with a huge gaping blank space...not even a title, I have equally made a detailed response to you with a blank space.

Please go through and let me know any answer you're not satisfied with.

Thank you.

mr italo kindly face the subject matter and leave frivolities. We all await your answers
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by italo: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mrlouis: he says he has treated the questions i asked in similar threads yet no link to them.. Hmm.. Yet he doesnt answer the questions.. Am still waiting patiently.. Pls to the other catholics.. Dnt just stand dia abd be gazing.. Kindly reply my questions. Please

Even though I have treated the questions before, I didn't tell you the bold.

Why do you lie?

Should anyone discuss with you if you will lie openly like this?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by italo: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mrlouis: and he came on here saying you guys had a mutual agreement to that respect. Well thats between u both.. But i visited that thread in which he tagged your name in the topic and i saw u dint even start saying he should remove your name. U tried ur very best to defend ur doctrine and churxh belief [b]even though he went at ur back to open a thread in your name.. [/b]Now i did so. He evades my questions and focuses on his name..

Is this 'going behind someone's back?'

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
italo:

Even though I have treated the questions before, I didn't tell you the bold.

Why do you lie?

Should anyone discuss with you if you will lie openly like this?
bro u dont have to be confused here ok. What i mean is that u said u have treated such questions but no links provided for us to see such. Or did u provide any? Ehn ehn?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
italo:

Is this 'going behind someone's back?'

italo should i speak latin? Pls answer the questions on dis thread.. Abeg na
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by italo: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mrlouis: bro u dont have to be confused here ok. What i mean is that u said u have treated such questions but no links provided for us to see such. Or did u provide any? Ehn ehn?

Can you quote where I said the bold on this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Papa Oyedepo's Tongues / Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? / The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.