Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion (18634 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion / Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! / Ike Uche Back In Training! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by Reference(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
alala dakosta: over the years one thing have notice about any africa in charge be it group, school, church, club even country etc is, anytime time their subordinate let is opinion know,they see it as been rude or arrogant.my conclution, Blacks are not naturally born leaders.

Oops. Thought Sir Alex Ferguson was 'white'. My bad.
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by olatiler(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tonniey:
Is it ur inability to spell keshi name well or ur bad belle spirit don fall on u? Imagine calling someone who can father u foolish.
I question how u will address ur father if he annoys u.

May God of Soccer fire that ur dirty finger that type such horrible comment
Les I forget those who senior u with six good year still keep on bending whenever they wanna greet me
Anyway let ur brother Koshiiiiiii continue show bad belle to that talented player na him wahala be that
Tobaya oju maa jaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by olatiler(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
chinwekzy:

Who cares you be BI***. Besides if you call 4 or 5 goals in 11 goals being in form, then you are a poor football fan, and if you keep on insisting that you are football fan, then you are deceiving yourself... leave Nairaland and go and drink more bottles of BEER! Seems like thats what you are into!

Uncle analyzer one among the Keshi best 11 man had play for 7 good year and only manage to score common one 1 goal while common defender in same team had score more than 20 goal in this same period of time

1 Like

Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
phreakabit:

That's not valid logic, honestly. We have average footballers, that doesn't mean they are all average.Would it be a crime to have a bench you are comfortable with? Why does it always have to be Emenike scoring? Whats the use of the other strikers? Did you notice how Awoniyi made the absence of Success who was the main striker in the U17 go unnoticed? We can't boast of that in the Super Eagles be honest!

This is the best post I have read so far ....

1 Like

Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by chichriso: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pastor commits suicide after telling congregation that God was not hearing him
http://chrisderablog..com/2013/11/pastor-commits-suicide-after-telling.html
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by chievo: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
.......Ah ah mke uche cool dwn na, no b evrybdy dem go choose me nko weh dem no choose i don die? comon sopotersclub no reach me...
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by chinwekzy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
phreakabit:

The rantings of a mad rabid dog with the mental capacity of a nano-plankton. BTW, based on your post it'd be right to conclude you are either 12 or you didn't grow mentally. . . . . Apparently you don't choose your opponents carefully. Parting shot : Learn to spell please.

Go FUC* your Mama bro. Seems like your PAPA is not giving her enough... Maybe thats why you seem to be this stupid!
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by pazienza(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Alexpissu:

This is the best post I have read so far ....

Seriously, i tell you, dude is a good football analyst, i was smiling while going through some of his arguments here.
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by wogorparadise: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hmmmmm keshi, u ar the boss o but u dnt need look upon every players ill look at the brighter side, the nations cup didnt provide time for those player to rily blend. Dnt blame him too much becos u ar oga today
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by sleak(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
I have always admired Uche, his commitment to the team, I believe he was quality....key word is WAS. Seen a couple of times recently and @ d nations cup he isn't d same player...he is slow and unimaginative.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by Reference(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]I don't see Pa Ameobi doing any defensive work, Sunday Mba is a great player but doesn't do any defensive work. . It only makes sense to play to your strengths, if you feel you need to shore you your defensive play switch to 4-2-3-1. Quit trying to be Barcelona with the whole 4-3-3 thing, its not easy to play 4-3-3 and expect your main striker to put in defensive contributions. Ever wonder why you hardly see Messi in the defence or deep in midfield? [/size]

Football is a sport. There is no holy grail to success. Every coach has his philosophy, tactics and game plans which evolve over time. Even the most successful philosophies eventually expire.

Keshi was a defender. It doesn't take rocket science to deduce that he will build his teams 'from the back'. That's why highly decorated veteran Yobo's head was the first on the block.

He had a choice. To build his team around players or to graft players into his team. He chose the latter and the results speak for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by Reference(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]I don't see Pa Ameobi doing any defensive work, Sunday Mba is a great player but doesn't do any defensive work. . It only makes sense to play to your strengths, if you feel you need to shore you your defensive play switch to 4-2-3-1. Quit trying to be Barcelona with the whole 4-3-3 thing, its not easy to play 4-3-3 and expect your main striker to put in defensive contributions. Ever wonder why you hardly see Messi in the defence or deep in midfield? [/size]
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by Christmasdon(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
What is wrong with keshi. He wants to pick quarrel with every player why! He should be tolerant. Spare me all that!
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by walexlugas08(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Honestly, I don't know the people's problem when it comes to response matter over the particular topic,why do people don't seem to understand simple grammartical sentence?, and then coach only blames when the problems brewing up,so why all these disturbances over invitees players to camp. I think he is the coach and has the final say and wish to invite any players he wishes in as much as he delivers to the nation. Arguably,nobody cares about the players use to execute match but expect victory,so i don't know the meaning of all this fussing and grumbling over not invite any player to camp,busybody should mind their business and leave keshi with this 'new golden generation player' to perform their magic as usual! Realistically,those that are usually clamouring for using one player or the other has mostly being tribalism and sentimentalism!

1 Like

Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by Crystal3214(f): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
i think wat keshi said z correct because ike uche z d kind of person dat wen he get the ball he jst wants 2 score he does not want anybdy 2 do dat except him nd he lyk formin as if he has arrived wen he z stil startin i jst hope he does not end lyk odewinge
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by Crystal3214(f): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
olatiler:

May God of Soccer fire that ur dirty finger that type such horrible comment
Les I forget those who senior u with six good year still keep on bending whenever they wanna greet me
Anyway let ur brother Koshiiiiiii continue show bad belle to that talented player na him wahala be that
Tobaya oju maa jaaaaaaaaaa
if i say ur going knots i hope u knw dat am nt wrong because all u hv been saying does not make sense nd pls if u lyk senior who ever u want 2 senior bt mind u we are in a democratic country and i hv d right 2 say whateva i want to say.
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by ayusco: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Bruv I understand your frustrations I'm a fan of ik uche too but I guess his style doesn't fit the team philosophy it does happen to some players like berbatov at Man u, ginola and cantona France 98, romario brazil 2002 and such like that but you are entitled to opinion about uches exclusion which I respect though I think you are being unduly harsh on keshi he has been at the forefront of the super eagles rejuvenation. As much as we may disagree with his choices we have to respect his decision cos that has what has won us the AFCON trophy plus respect after years of ridicule and anguish
phreakabit:

Nope Pardew doesn't take bribes. . . But can you please correct me if I am wrong but aren't players invited based on current form? How many goals has Ameobi scored this season?

1 Like

Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by Thundeh(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yes I think Keshi is right, right attitude and waiting for your time is the key thing. I understand what Keshi mearnt, Emmanuel Amunike only featured against Zambia in the final of Tunisia 1994 AFCON and he scored the two goals that gave Nigeria the cup. This same Amunike played in all Nigerian matches at USA 1994 world cup. Meanwhile the big boss (Keshi) only played as a sub in one of our four matches at the Mundial against Italy. And even the maestro himself, Jay Jay Okocha didn't play our first world cup match, started his world cup campaign as a sub in 86th min against Argentina and for late Rasheed Yekini against Greece in 68th min but started in the first eleven at the knock out stage against Italy.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by CARLISTO77(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]STORY STORY .......... ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD BETTER QUALIFY..........

AND YOU SHOULD ALSO WIN THE WORLD CUP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE REST ARE HISTORY....... grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

For your info, do you think Ethiopia will win Nigeria by 3-2?
That's the only scoreline they need to qualify for the Mundial proper.
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by Mmgboji(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jenams: Emenike is d only striker we hav, and dat is nt gud for d round leather game.
so true. If u doubt it then ask Arsenal
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by Akiika: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Don't be too bossy on these guys, they are adults making more money than you, respect should be reciprocal. There is bound to be clashes of ego, your job is to manage it if the players are good enough to be in the team. But, this Naija attitude of suck to my behind because i'm your coach or boss will not let us see that. This is how Odemwingie has been excluded from the team, he wasn't raised in the Nigerian sycophancy way....so he'll naturally rebel.
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by dabossman(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Akiika: But, this Naija attitude of suck to my behind because i'm your coach or boss will not let us see that. This is how Odemwingie has been excluded from the team, he wasn't raised in the Nigerian sycophancy way....so he'll naturally rebel.
Is Sir Alex a Nigerian? Etim Esin, Amokachi and even Keshi were rebels, and they were born in Naija.
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by SU37fighter: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
phreakabit: [size=18pt]Might be taking the Shola Ameobi hate too far. . . . Yes I hate him.
But I can't understand why you replace a long serving dedicated and loyal player like Uche, with an absolute disloyal scumbag like Ameobi who spent his youth trying to get into the Three Lions of England squad and turned Nigeria down severally! I hope we all know Diego Costa might get his Brazilian citizenship revoked for choosing Spain over Brazil.[/size]
I hope shymmex is seeing this.
I'm sure diego owes everything to spain,yet brazil wants to revoke his citizenship for betraying them and rightly so.
Yet Shymmex is angry at some Nigerians for despising that 3-lions former hopeful,shola ameobi.
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by 20bc(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mtchewww keshi should act fatherly towards them thats among he's job as a coach...
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by 20bc(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mtchewww keshi should act fatherly towards them thats among his job as a coach...
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
phreakabit:

Nope Pardew doesn't take bribes. . . But can you please correct me if I am wrong but aren't players invited based on current form? How many goals has Ameobi scored this season?

It is clear you didn't watch the Spurs vs Newcastle game. Shola was brilliant in the match to the point the commentator was talkong of his invitation to the Super Eagles team. He was like a brilliant midfielder in the attack line.

Do you think it is a fluke that the two games Shola started that is against Chelsea and against Spurs ended up in wins. Note Shola didn't score in both games but he was brilliant.
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by ikennahill: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
keshi have been a biz man,lucky for him his luck is still shining,but one day it might stop.he is the kind of leader that listen to gossip and does not want to hear from opposing view.too bad
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
ikennahill: keshi have been a biz man,lucky for him his luck is still shining,but one day it might stop.he is the kind of leader that listen to gossip and does not want to hear from opposing view.too bad

Coach Keshi invited Ike Uche for the Nations Cup. Uche didn't deliver. Maybe Uche didn't listen to instructions and his coach tried correcting him and he didn't listen. How is that Coach Keshi listening to rumors.

Up SUPER EAGLES, UP KESHI, UP THE MOST HIGH GOD.

Now guys let's qualify for this World Cup.
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by Rossikk(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
alala dakosta: over the years one thing have notice about any africa in charge be it group, school, church, club even country etc is, anytime time their subordinate let is opinion know,they see it as been rude or arrogant.my conclution, Blacks are not naturally born leaders.

Rubbish.... I guess Alex Ferguson and Mourinho will smile and pat your back if you sit on the bench criticizing their moves, since they are white abi? Go and try it nah! Even when Kanu was at Arsenal and 'dared' to criticize Wenger's selection he was 'rewarded' with more time on the bench. So stick your racist bullshiit where the sun don't shine.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by musiwa112: 3:26am On Nov 14, 2013
You see keshi reads what i write on nairaland. and he sees what I write.

And that why I believe keshi intention is picking all of his team from only one portion of the 3 countries that makes up Nigeria, because he is old enough to know the truth. Because one of the main problem in the minds of nigerian if nigeria break up is what happen to sport. Nigerian love sport alot. so they feel if nigeria break up. they will not win an soccer games, which is not true because ghana is not using a large population to win.

bermuda is not a member of the united nation. but it is a member of fifa.

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=ber/

Look the issue is Jonathan does not want the UN to conduct a referendum because he want to be able to rig the referendum. this is what i think he want to do. if not it is the UN which should be allow to conduct a referendum.

clearly the reason Jonathan does not want the united nation to conduct a referendum but he want to do it himself. is because Edo and delta state, will not vote Yes to be part of his people Ijawland niger delta. This is Jonathan fear. that is why he does not want the UN to do it.

And we believe the UN should do it. You see the people of Edo and delta state never voted to be part of the south south. They boycotted the conference.

So if they have not boycotted it. It was the Igbos who group them where they want. And that conference decision was not accepted to majority of Nigerian. because they were hand picked men, but Jonathan continue to use this decision of a bias dictator. Which is unfair to the rest.

Do this people look like they want to be in the south south , NO.

The thing is to allow the united nation conduct the referendum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Jm757NK8o
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by musiwa112: 3:59am On Nov 14, 2013
that is davido sing yoruba song.. in warri, with the stadium fill up. this is why Jonathan want to conduct a referendum, he can rig, and does not prefer a UN referendum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0N6jKnS7hY
Re: Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion by caprini: 6:07am On Nov 14, 2013
femi4: Attitude comes first.
France won 1998 World cup without Cantona

and GINOLA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Vs Messi In UCL Round Of 16 Draw / Asisat Oshoala Donates Football Kits To Former Grassroots Team In Lagos / Francesco Totti Resigns From Roma After 30 Years, Says Leaving Is Like "Dying"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.