Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs (79972 Views)

7 Simple Ways To Eradicate Body Odour / Usaid Plans To Eradicate Polio In Nigeria Within One Year / How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
All contributions are ok..@poster pls give us situation report always,wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Reference(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: Get a picture of TB Joshua and hang it on the wall of your apartment. Since TB Joshua's picture is now a fire extinguisher, it can also serve as insect killer to kill bed bugs and even mosquitoes. I tried it and it worked for me. grin

Hahahaha. Bad, bad, bad girl.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by iluvweed(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
BED BUGS?

IN 2013?

BRO I THINK ITS SPIRITUAL... grin

YOU NEED TO SEE TB JOSHUA ASAP!................ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hehehehe. When these bugs dealt with me, I used GO 90. Na once den disappear.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
Try snipper,and mix with 4litre of kerosene to fumigate the whole house. it's the best for getting rid of them now. my aunty had thesame issue and someone introduced snipper to her, since then not even the egg is in her house.
the biggest bottle sells for just 2,000.
My aunty has to throw her beautiful couch away though undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by wheesin(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
aanumama: Try snipper,and mix with 4litre of kerosene to fumigate the whole house. it's the best for getting rid of them now. my aunty had thesame issue and someone introduced snipper to her, since then not even the egg is in her house.
the biggest bottle sells for just 2,000.
My aunty has to throw her beautiful couch away though undecided undecided

And why are u d last to comment angry undecided
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by muskham(f): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Follow all said above. If you don't want a reoccurrence, then you need to vet and inspect your visitors. Some do bring it from their homes through whatever clothing they have on. Also it's not just the bed that needs checking. The papers and the boxes. Suitcases and everything in the house. Repaint your rooms with bright colours not blue or brown. Don't clutter your home, let there be a breathing space and the house airy enough. The bugs hate airy and bright areas. Hopefully all these will help you. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by maclatunji: 1:24am On Nov 16, 2013
Move out of the house with only your credentials and money. Ensure that the clothes you are wearing on that day are brand new just removed from their packaging. Ensure that you use a brand new bag just removed from its packaging to transport your credentials to your new location. Your credentials must be sprayed with a strong insecticide and placed in the hot sun before putting them in the new bag.

Thereafter, get the house thoroughly fumigated by experts every week for two consecutive months.

Pray hard that all of this won't be in vain when you come back.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Meristem: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2013
When my neighbours mattress got it, she used kerosine. But it took really long to get rid of the kerosine odor sha
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by stonefieldltd(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Use a kerosine it works than other insecticide.put it in a sparying stuff and use it.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by clnzo: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2013
Layolaw: Bed bugs ke! does it still exist? na wa ooo
olodo!!!!
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by PaulSeun89(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Use sniper at least 3 times in a week for 3 months.
Use hot Iron to iron your mattress and bed every week(It kills dem & dia eggs fast)
Pray about it.
Do these 3 things i can assure u dey would commit suicide by themselves!
No more bedbugs.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2013
PaulSeun89: Use sniper at least 3 times in a week for 3 months.
Use hot Iron to iron your mattress and bed every week(It kills dem & dia eggs fast)
Pray about it.
Do these 3 things i can assure u dey would commit suicide by themselves!
No more bedbugs.

Pray over bedbugs? Na wa ooo.

Nothing person no go hear for Christians mouth. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Randerl: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2013
Just follow dz advice. Sorry.

deeptesting: Go to the nearest supermarket and buy Sniper, fumigate the entire house all nook and cranny,holes wherever you find one and with utmost concentration on the infected area..Note: You have to vacate the house for at least 3 days for health reasons...Wish you good luck. Ensure you fumigate the entire house.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by rushman003: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2013
My own piece of advice is that get some garlic slice it and soak in water for days (usually 2) get a spray bottle and use as fumigator to fumigate the entire room! Believe me its the best have ever came accross in the recent time.. It works like magic.. U don't need to vacate the room cus its not harmful to your own health, its even an advantage to u!

3 Likes

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by conscienceman4(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2013
For BED BUG. TRY AND BUY THE INSECT POWDER CALLED 'RAMBO' or 'PIFF-PAFF' THEN YOUR PROBLEM IS QED.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by sammer4life(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2013
Why not pray over it ? There is never a thing God cannot do. Or you can take the bug infested mattress to The Synogogue Church of All Nation. Who knows ? They might be demon bugs
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nicepoker(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Am a soft ware engineer. I fix bugs
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Chrixtopha(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2013
hope you guys are also aware of bed bug's importance..... Helps in sperm count accumulation..... They more they bite/suck you the more your sperm count increases, scientifically approved..... People leaving with bed bus have the highest number of children...it's on net
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by aminah04(f): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
get camphor and powder them,then mix it with kerosine in a bottle and spray.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nelly1987: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
Carry all ur lorgages outside d sun,allow d sun 2 heat it very well. Boil water n allow it 2 boil very well den pour enough tusatusa on it n pour it all round d coners of ur aus n den pour again on any tin dt u no is furniture in ur room den allow it 2 dry n see wot will happen after.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by pandabear: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Go to a vet who sells different types of flee sprays.

There is only one type which will kill the eggs of flees as well as other types of insects.

This is called Vet kem, siphotrol.

Many people here in Canada have found that it kills bedbugs and larvae.

The other advice is to purchase one of the steam mops , you can use them on the mattress and all over the room..( FLOORS, WALLS )

good luck !
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by pandabear: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
sorry, forgot to add....

buy garbage bags, wash all clothing in hot water and put them in the bags tying the bag up so bugs cannot reinfect.

if you are able to steam mop the mattress ( killing any live bugs ) you must then put a plastic mattress cover on .

You definately must go to a qualified vetrinarian and purchase the spray that kills larvae....( there are lots of different sprays , but only one that kills the eggs )

dont give up..you can get rid of them !
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by PaulSeun89(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
rudedough:

Pray over bedbugs? Na wa ooo.

Nothing person no go hear for Christians mouth. grin grin

Yes o. Prayer does everything o. You better learn!

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by sewengeezy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
The best Advice for is quite difficult cos I was once in ur shoes ....what helped me totally frm bugs is (fortunately for me skool was on break) i left my room for abt 2-3months so when I came back I couldn't find nt even one ......N:B They would always multiply if they find (you) a HOST. grin

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Luckysoul(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pour kerosene
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by leverage12(m): 12:39am On Nov 17, 2013
Forget Snipper, Bagoon etc. Go to the Market and get Raw Chemical like D.D FORCE or something, try and spray on Walls(where you find blood and eggs) ,edge of the wooden Bed( please make sure you remove the Foam and spray too), edge of Chair ( use your hand to open the edges and spray, spray or wash all your cloths including underwares and sucks. Remove Carpet and sweep then spray at the edges of the room and other places you think they are hiding. Note: you might want to do this and leave the Door and Window close for some hours before using Fan to bring down smell. Try this for about a Week and let see how it goes. Make sure you use Raw Chemical because that the only thing that can kill all of them. Cheers and hope this helps.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 17, 2013
PaulSeun89:

Yes o. Prayer does everything o. You better learn!

Can prayer do my laundry this weekend?

Dude you Christians should better learn to take your thumb off your a$$ and do something for yourselves, prayer don't do $hit.

Copy that.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 17, 2013
Have u tried alomo?
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by corperscorner: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2013
Did I hear someone say "pray over d bugs and dey'll commit suicide"......LWkMD.

OP.....ur best bet is urine.
Bugs are allergic to unrefined yellow urine.....to achieve this, just drink 20naira jedi.
And start spraying ur bed with correct onofiete....if possible, call ur neighbours make dem contribute for the urine quest.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by ebiye55(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2013
fumigate and leave home for a weekend
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Dhotseal(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Lol. This reminds me of a family house in the 90s.
Last Bullet:
What you can do to eradicate the bed bugs.
Funmigate the house & abandon it for several days. Maybe 3-7 days. This is to allow the eggs & the left bed bugs to die since they can't feed.

Bro, a bed bug can survive without eating for Months. Google bed bug eradication!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.