Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Real Tutorial On How To Boost Your 2go Star Progress Easily - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Real Tutorial On How To Boost Your 2go Star Progress Easily (2136 Views)

How To Boost Your 2go Star Progress From Novice To Ultimate In 1week / 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Tutorial On How To Boost Your 2go Star Progress Easily by Moneyagent1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
[img]http://freebrowsing./files/2go.jpg[/img]
To Boost Your 2go Star
Progress, download
2go v2.0=> Version 2 then
get a glo sim and
download the glo booster
prov file any where or below (when the prov has
been downloaded, send it
to china phone and send
it back to your java
phone via bluetooth)

Download the prov file here

if you dont av 2gov2, u can download it below

Download 2go v2.0

Now lunch your 2go and
input your username and
password. If it logs you
in, quit the 2go and try
reloging again
if it is writing logging in, reconnecting and starting
2go, leave it for like 5hrs
or more cos @ these
stages, your star
progress will be boosting.
For you to enjoy this trick very well, get nokia
c3, c1 /2626 cos the GPRS
signal on other old nokia
models do shake when it
gets to 1hr. But when
you have the lastest java models you gonna Enjoy it.
happy boosting
Re: Real Tutorial On How To Boost Your 2go Star Progress Easily by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Download the latest version of 2go booster here http://www.edumacro.com/2go-star-booster-best-guide-download/

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 5 (pro & Lite) Reviews, Features & Specification / Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest / Extremely Clean Huawie Nova 3i For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.