Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is Indomitables A Promo From Indomie?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Indomitables A Promo From Indomie?? (3686 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie? / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Indomitables A Promo From Indomie?? by funshybam(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please, is the Indomitable stuff from Indomie a promo?? My cousins have gotten several sticker copies of the "indomitable heroes" and are already dreaming of winning bicycles, lunch packs etc and are on my neck on how to win. Please, how do we get the stickers to win?? Please, save me....
Re: Is Indomitables A Promo From Indomie?? by sexymoma(f): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
I was wondering too..
Re: Is Indomitables A Promo From Indomie?? by Kingauthur: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Call the numbers on the stickers and when u have collected up to 16 different stickers u will be invited to meet with other indomitables on TV
Re: Is Indomitables A Promo From Indomie?? by funshybam(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kingauthur: Call the numbers on the stickers and when u have collected up to 16 different stickers u will be invited to meet with other indomitables on TV

Thanks for the response...but...
Am I to call each time i get a sticker?? or am I going to mail the stickers them??

please, I need response
Re: Is Indomitables A Promo From Indomie?? by Kingauthur: 1:35am On Nov 14, 2013
funshybam:

Thanks for the response...but...
Am I to call each time i get a sticker?? or am I going to mail the stickers them??

please, I need response

The instruction is on the wrapper
You are actually expected to flash not call the numbers and like I said earlier you are to flash 16 different nos even immediately u flash the correct no for the first time you will receive SMS alert
All the best
Re: Is Indomitables A Promo From Indomie?? by funshybam(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2013
Kingauthur:

The instruction is on the wrapper
You are actually expected to flash not call the numbers and like I said earlier you are to flash 16 different nos even immediately u flash the correct no for the first time you will receive SMS alert
All the best

Thanks your highness ....guess I can now live in peace
Re: Is Indomitables A Promo From Indomie?? by Kingauthur: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
funshybam:

Thanks your highness ....guess I can now live in peace

You're welcome wink

(1) (Reply)

Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D / What Is The English Name Of This Plant? / Grilled Tilapia Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.