Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module (9309 Views)

UNESCO Seeks Osun’s Permission To Adopt, Reproduce Opon Imo / Unijos Receives $8m World Bank Grant For Research / 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by 9jahubcom(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Ok Na
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by drdams: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2013
Well, now that is on FP.
How fast can you rate the traffic? Since thats what you guys want : Eulogies and Comparism.
You must be disappointed.
kingbang:

No, the highpoint is ..he is biased and so are his Yoruba MODS! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by mike404(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2013
OMO SOME PIPU GO DRINK OTA PIA PIA BECAUSE OF THIS NEWS O
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Parishpriest1: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2013
YAY! We have finally forced them to do the needful!

Nwanne madu, ina aku hammer n' isi ntu. Gwaba fa okwu, akwum gi n' azu.

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by kingbang: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Parish-priest:
YAY! We have finally forced them to do the needful!

Nwanne madu, ina aku hammer n' isi ntu. Gwaba fa okwu, akwum gi n' azu.

Daalu nwannem. Odighi ihe fa puru ime!!
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by cecegorz(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2013
obayaya:

[b]there's free universal basic education in anambra.[/b]. and he adopted direct investment approach to developing infrastructures in schools.. giving the money direct to the school management publicly and making it impossible to be embezzled

Microsoft academies in most of the schools, school buses, and teachers training workshops.

anambra scored highest in unity schools entrance examinations

The bolded is bold-faced lie, otherwise name the schools that have free tuition here.
I am currently sponsoring a secondary school student in SS2 and i paid about 15k this term for her tuition.
Are you just trying to pull wool over people's eyes or what?
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by 9inches(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2013
obayaya:

that master plan for Onitsha, awka and nnewi designed in collaboration with UN habitat.. when they start implementing eh!!! Ppl go mad

I dey teh you! I can't wait.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2013
dr dams: Well, now that is on FP.
How fast can you rate the traffic? Since thats what you guys want : Eulogies and Comparism.
You must be disappointed.

the traffic is not yet much because the bad belle generators that usually make threads hot are still having heart attack at the news.
U were only able to comment because u have partially recovered.

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Igwe9(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2013
Good News
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
nice one.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Datiboboi: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
So this post later made front page since two weeks it was posted on this site.

Well

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by kingbang: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:
So this post later made front page since two weeks it was posted on this site.

Well

Have you taken that rat poison yet bro?
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by 9inches(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by 9inches(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
funshint: A dying lion(chicken) will always make d loudest noise. Obi is a complete failure. I can't just wait 4 dat eerie silence on nairaland when Ngige is declared winner...up Onwa!!

Will that take away Obi's achievements so far? It can only go a long way to spell doom for the state because I'm sure Ngige cannot maintain the fiscal frugality we've been experiencing so far. Ngige is extravangance personified and therefore many ongoing projects will fear being abandoned!
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
kingbang:

STFU! Go to my Alma Mater DMGS and see for yourself. Visit CKC too.

U'r a Dengram old boy? Dat's nice. I'm also a Dengram old boy. My elder bro: St Charles Special Science, while my younger bro: CKC.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by oluamid(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
liberty300: Anambra state is d best in everything(yes,even in crime). dey just got bad roads (which can be fixed in a year or so if need be). That state is the most powerful state in nigeria. Don't even call abuja or lagos, cos anambra was almost leveled during d war n den D capital awka, created created in 1996. They've gone a long way to me

So according to you, there's no need to fixed the roads right now? Lol.

@Topic
Its a good thing to know that the world can follow Nigeria's example.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by kingbang: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
ILIDEFI:

U'r a Dengram old boy? Dat's nice. I'm also a Dengram old boy. My elder bro: St Charles Special Science, while my younger bro: CKC.

Lux Fiat bro!!! grin grin
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by obayaya(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Thanks Sir..

I like this.. Sounds brilliant.

I am waiting for Rivers States plan to take effect. I am more optimistic about the RIvers State governments approach to Public schools.

So why is Rochas always making the loudest noise na?!

rochas has always been a toothless bull dog that keeps barking but cannot bite..

the feeding money he claimed to be giving primary students stopped after a month..

he makes noise that he pays corpers 10k per Month but he actually gives them 10k on their pop month only.. and that's it.

lemme not talk about the scholarship for imsu students.. that's just a mere ruse.

Obi is a silent performer

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by obayaya(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
cecegorz:

The bolded is bold-faced lie, otherwise name the schools that have free tuition here.
I am currently sponsoring a secondary school student in SS2 and i paid about 15k this term for her tuition.

see how ignorant you are.. is ss 2 Ube? .. UBE is from pri 1 to jss 3
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by 9inches(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
cecegorz:

Universal "Basic" Education => Primary/Elementary up to JSS 3. Say thanks!
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by 9inches(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
ILIDEFI:

Wtf u did with your name wink . St. Charlie old boy in da beeuding!

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Trendy4gud(f): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Slizbeat: The MODs are really biased. If you like, Ban me. I will say it again.....MOD's are really BIASED.

I opened such thread over a week ago and it never made NL's front-page cos it never involved the O-..... policy or speaks bad of SE.

To topic, yes I love Obi in every aspect. The best thing I have learned from him is "Do not borrow to finance a project, if you don't have, continue the little you can till you have enough to start and finish rather than starting and finishing in a decade"

Obi is not a noise maker, he is an achiever even we agree he may have stolen from us but yet, it's better to steal(A little) and still deliver the dividend of democracy to the people than stealing without keeping to your promise/words.

Long live OBI
Long live APGA
Long live ANAMBRA
Long live NDIGBO
Long live IGBO SUPPORTERS.

Ya I really love Obi's policies & programs as well as his approach to governance. Even if he stole, at least he's giving back to the society unlike other greedy politicians. I LOVE MY DEAR STATE OBODO OMA!!!

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Vicky2k(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Governor Obi has done Much for the Education Sector in Anambra State. I Hail him for that but He has not done well for Anglican Schools in Anambra State. This is coming Directly from our Vicar's Mouth. Assuming he gives 500 Million Naira to Catholoc Schools, he gives only about 50 to their Anglican Counterparts. The Same was also said of the Hospitals Too. As a Christian, it is not good to be Biased in Sharing a State's Resources by Denomination.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by mildteddy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
9inches:

Wtf u did with your name wink . St. Charlie old boy in da beeuding!
SCOBAship runs in the blood meen. Nine I see ya. Proudly Science Charlie boy till I die... If there is a Charlie University I'd be doing my second degree there...
Floreat in aeternum!
Thanks to Obi for transforming my alma-mater meen, though he wiped of my name on the wall during repainting ,but it's still a good!
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by 9inches(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
mildteddy:
SCOBAship runs in the blood meen. Nine I see ya. Proudly Science Charlie boy till I die... If there is a Charlie University I'd be doing my second degree there...
Floreat in aeternum!
Thanks to Obi for transforming my alma-mater meen, though he wiped of my name on the wall during repainting ,but it's still a good!

Yeah. Since it's all for good... Great St.Charles! that we may flourish
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by blackonil: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
As much as am impressed by this development, I can't help buh wonder, why didn't they take this lady visiitor to Comprehensive second onitsha, metropoltian secondary or Metu memorial sec. All these school I knw re within the same locality. These ones re not in great shape and in dire need of help and improvement.
For anambrarians that knw these schools, if am wrong please correct me.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by ABAKA72(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
funshint: A dying lion(chicken) will always make d loudest noise. Obi is a complete failure. I can't just wait 4 dat eerie silence on nairaland when Ngige is declared winner...up Onwa!!
Ngige is an agbero or don't you understand? can't be compared with a decent man like Obi.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by ABAKA72(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Solo_benny: I cant help but wonder where the effects of all these money that Peter obi has giving to schools are. Please, we in anambra dont see the physical effectiveness, the infastructural effect.
Can a blind man see? so why are you complaining when you can not see.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by ABAKA72(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
kingbang:

STFU! Go to my Alma Mater DMGS and see for yourself. Visit CKC too.
Don't mind the blind bat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List On Universities That Sell Supplementary Form? / Unilorin 2012/2013 Remedial Programme(s.p.s) / University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.