Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Opencart 1.5.6 Online Shop Themes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Opencart 1.5.6 Online Shop Themes (1237 Views)

GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / Please Help!!! Mysql 5.6 Not Running On My Pc. / How to Remove Index.php?route=common/home From Opencart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Opencart 1.5.6 Online Shop Themes by eloride: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
hey guys, pls i urgently want to publish my estore, and i need some one to help me with a free opencart theme i can install, i need it to have a look/layout of jumia, i also wanna be selling gadget, the webmasters in this house pls help your brother oooo........ it's urgent
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Opencart 1.5.6 Online Shop Themes by eloride: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2013
pls oo
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Opencart 1.5.6 Online Shop Themes by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2013
You want someone to spend his whole time searching for a free theme so he can give you; obviously since the theme is free; why not just search for it.
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Opencart 1.5.6 Online Shop Themes by eloride: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
pc guru: You want someone to spend his whole time searching for a free theme so he can give you; obviously since the theme is free; why not just search for it.

must you comment?
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Opencart 1.5.6 Online Shop Themes by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 17, 2013
eloride:

must you comment?

Well i guess you are not a developer or web designer; but the plain fact is rarely will you see any template in OpenCart that mirrors Jumia because 1. Jumia is not OpenCart and OpenCart has a unique structure, which Jumia won't follow, your best bet is take a free template and get another developer to skin it to look like Jumia

2. Allowing your site to look like Jumia already tells people you intend to have a clone and not something that stands out; forget about Jumia and have unique look. Here are some links to some free templates you can skin from there just look for a developer.

Advice: If you are planning to launch an eCommerce site; you should ensure you put all your best in it especially financial backing to it; if your business has to depend on freebies; it will not be recommended. All the best, my comment wasn't anything personal was just curious, i don't know u so i have nothing personal against anyone

http://www.opencartnews.com/articles/15-free-professional-opencart-templates/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Change URL Of Your Youtube Channel / Skytech SMS Portal Component, How Good? / Establishing An IT Firm In Calabar ( Cross River )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.