Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. (4666 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Kind Of Make Up / The Power Of Make-up In Pictures / Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by buccal(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
If u always thought ugly ladies will still be ugly with or without make up,I bet you haven't seen this pictures yet

1 Like

Re: The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by buccal(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by swtme(f): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
This kind beauty na temporary...
Re: The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by icebebe(f): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked 3rd gal b4 d last two,na wa oooo
Re: The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
I will never use this Make up Artist! What is with all of them looking like embalmed corpses with their heavily pan caked faces and pepper red lips? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by Tholudee(f): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yepa shocked shocked shocked I don die
Re: The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by Uglyduckling: 2:05am On Nov 15, 2013
Okay, this is pure fraud!! grin grin grin
Re: The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by Yeske: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Baba nla fraud. I'm sure no one can have the time to make up like this everyday. How do they feel on days they don't make up like this?
Re: The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Where are d pictures nah?
Re: The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
desire7:
Where are d pictures nah?

Chai that 1st one na wa o with her molue nose and brt mouth.
Re: The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by Igbins12(f): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
My flat mate is a good example of madeup beauty.
Re: The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. by palma(f): 4:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Makeup is supposed to enhance features not change them and thats what we do @ Evolve Makeup Nigeria.

Evolvemakeupnigeria@yahoo.com
Whatsapp: 07032540174

(1) (Reply)

July Arrival!! Honey Beauty Shoes / Call On Us For A Responsive Online Fashion Store Website / Man Wore Different S€x Postion Pics On His Shirt To Church, See Reactions Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.